TSL LABS

I ask this guy a simple yes or no question and in 3 days he never answers me. I ask him just want to double check if you have an item in the inventory. And he never responds. I ask him again. Once again no answer. I would hate to see him fall silent after I have sent the money.

@thetsl @Padawan

Not feeling very confident with TSL

I honestly think he's become very busy in the past week or so because I've also had a hard time getting responses this week whereas prior response was pretty prompt. I wouldn't take it personal my man because like it's been mentioned above he has a full time job also. Personally, I'd rather him do things at his pace rather than becoming overloaded and getting sloppy and careless

I honestly think he's become very busy in the past week or so because I've also had a hard time getting responses this week whereas prior response was pretty prompt. I wouldn't take it personal my man because like it's been mentioned above he has a full time job also. Personally, I'd rather him do things at his pace rather than becoming overloaded and getting sloppy and careless

yes. not everyone understands this but most do, were here to provide quality SAFE service. to the best of our ability noone is out anything. period

Does anybody remember how bad Astos communication was?

I sent him an order once but he never responded so went to a different source. About a month later I got a pack in the mail from Astro with all the stuff I ordered. A very decent sized order too, hundreds of dollars worth.

I told him what happened, that I never payed him. I even offered to pay but he told me to keep it for the honesty. Moral of my story is that sometimes bad communication can be a good thing :)

What's happening here a lot as well is....... I'll explain......

Guys email me with an order request , than they email again from another email address, than change their original order, than state which payment method they want in the 5th email, etc...... you see where I'm going with it. Numerous guys make it extremely difficult to keep up with, if I read an email and have no clue what you are talking about, I'm not responding.

I think in many guys minds, they automatically assume I remember all their previous emails. So let's say by our 4th email, the final order is sent but they did not state the payment type because they stated it in the first email, hell chances are I will not remember the first email, speaking I've probably read and received 55 other emails that day.

This is what I'm going to do, I'll lay out a proper protocol email in my next post, wish I could add it on the first page but I'll keep it and just literally post it every few days for people to see.

*************** when contacting myself for a new order , put " MESO NEW " in your subject line. Have the contents of your order laid out, as well as the payment type, that way my return email to you can simply be pay instructions.......

************* for ALL other inquiries including questions , concerns , pending orders, or simply wanting to shoot the shit, please put
" MESO INQUIRY " in the subject line.

All emails will be answered in the order they are received , but this will help me greatly reduce the number of total individual email conversations.

If you email for a new order and you do not state your payment type, the added emails and delay will be on your end. Guys it's pretty simple, the easier you make it for me, the easier I make it for you, and it just works much better this way. Take the little extra time to send a well executed and thoughout email and forget no details, and I can assure you it will go more smoothly.

Why not just have two different email addresses, one for inquires the other strictly for orders, could help with organization? Idk just offering some helpful thoughts.

Why not just have two different email addresses, one for inquires the other strictly for orders, could help with organization? Idk just offering some helpful thoughts.

Or you could just label them like he said. Two email addresses would be near to impossible to keep track of all the orders and the all inquiries. He would not be on the same page. Having one email address you can do a simple search to find all emails associated to one customer.

I'd say 30% would follow it, haahaa.

I do not mind multiple emails, it's my job truly, it can just get confusing when it's 4-5 emails in a row. If everything is laid out properly in the first email, second at most it usually helps things on my end.

I'll also say too, I'm not pointing fingers at all, as there are times I 100% read emails and forget to reply right away, so I'm to blame as well, definitely not trying to say it's not my fault as of course I do on occasion miss an email.

I try to answer emails honestly whenever I can. The evening is always the best but when I get free moments throughout the day I will answer them as well. I'd say I usually at the latest run around a half a day out, meaning 12 or so hours behind so to speak, but I rarely let them go a full 24 hours unless it's on a Sunday and I'm spending my maybe one off day at most per week with the family.

*************** when contacting myself for a new order , put " MESO NEW " in your subject line. Have the contents of your order laid out, as well as the payment type, that way my return email to you can simply be pay instructions.......

************* for ALL other inquiries including questions , concerns , pending orders, or simply wanting to shoot the shit, please put
" MESO INQUIRY " in the subject line.

All emails will be answered in the order they are received , but this will help me greatly reduce the number of total individual email conversations.

If you email for a new order and you do not state your payment type, the added emails and delay will be on your end. Guys it's pretty simple, the easier you make it for me, the easier I make it for you, and it just works much better this way. Take the little extra time to send a well executed and thoughout email and forget no details, and I can assure you it will go more smoothly.

Since this is not on page 1 and can easily be lost:

To the new guys at Meso, I would highly recommend bookmarking this page so you can reference email instructions for future orders. It will save you and the source time in the long run.

Or you could just label them like he said. Two email addresses would be near to impossible to keep track of all the orders and the all inquiries. He would not be on the same page. Having one email address you can do a simple search to find all emails associated to one customer.
True didnt think about that.

New people should read more than last few pages and not freak out if respond is not instant. This topic has been discussed and explained numerous times. Also @Padawan ive been impressed with, stays in the shadows and pops up when seems he is needed, no extra bullshit, solid turn around since ruff start lol.

Last edited:
09446ae5853a8ee836703356e469e35c.png

Can this really be any simpler....if anyone can't follow these simple easy instructions, they don't need to be emailing

New people should read more than last few pages and not freak out if respond is not instant. This topic has been discussed and explained numerous times. Also @Padawan ive been impressed with, stays in the shadows and pops up when seems he is needed, no extra bullshit, solid turn around since ruff start lol.
Lol, everyone hated him...members were like..I aint buyin shit till u get rid of him..sems he does a good job here and other forums so ditto..

I got my order in 3 days after paying. In my opinion, that is pretty damn quick.
He responded to my emails in the evening and I didn't have one issue with placing my order..
As he has stated, follow his rules and your shit will get taken care of.
It amazes me at how many of the noobs jump into this game without doing their research

I got my order in 3 days after paying. In my opinion, that is pretty damn quick.
He responded to my emails in the evening and I didn't have one issue with placing my order..
As he has stated, follow his rules and your shit will get taken care of.
It amazes me at how many of the noobs jump into this game without doing their research
That's clutch.