TSL LABS

I've been using GPZ for years but hate the $25 they charge for shipping. Shipping is more than my pins, ridiculous. I was just trying to find a cheaper alternative.
You might check them out again, my shipping last time was only 9 bucks for 150 pins and I got em in 3 days... they may have changed things

I've been using GPZ for years but hate the $25 they charge for shipping. Shipping is more than my
pins, ridiculous. I was just trying to find a cheaper alternative.

Cal Vet Supply. They are the same pins sold for people at a greatly reduced price and you have the option of buying a specified number of pins rather than lots of 100. I've used them for quite a while. Quick shipping and never had an issue.

I think it's already been mentioned but my experience with medlab gear was great. They responded to my emails quicker than pissed off texts from my wife, pack dropped in 2 days and they threw in $30 worth of extras

Do not buy from vitality medical. I bought 5 boxes of slin pins and they shrink wrapped them and it was left on my front walk way. they were in clear shrink wrap so anyone that looked, including all postal workers, seen exactly what they were as they were in original boxes. I was so pissed.

Good evening gents. Hope everyone had good and productive tuesday.

Ill be working emails soon, so everyone with a pending email should be responded to by tonight for sure.

Ill be very honest, Im not the best with PM's here. I try to check them but email comes first, so the fastest reply would be to email me for sure.
Totally understandable. I pmed padawan because I figured you were bombarded and handled the ordering. I wasn't quite sure how that relationship worked. I'll copy and paste my question in email form in a bit.

4 bucks.... it's called ranitidine . .. sold at walmart... it's generic equate version of zantac I believe.... take it in the am and pm... you won't have any issues brother.... works great
Thanks for the recomendation. I'm actually at wallmart as we speak, Ill pick some up to try it