TSL LABS

Like I said...mean no disrespect to anyone. Seems like a great community here, been reading it for quite some time and learned a ton before i joined up. I just recall shipping being free and it didnt seem like that when i finally got a price for the order. Just asked a question because when this first started, shipping was free. Ive followed this whole thread the entire time, just must have missed when they started charging for shipping.

Like I said...mean no disrespect to anyone. Seems like a great community here, been reading it for quite some time and learned a ton before i joined up. I just recall shipping being free and it didnt seem like that when i finally got a price for the order. Just asked a question because when this first started, shipping was free. Ive followed this whole thread the entire time, just must have missed when they started charging for shipping.
20$ for shipping.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

My friend just got his tren ace. To start, planning to run 100mgs eod with a low dose of test. What are you guys running this labs Tren ace at?
In july-Aug, ran 37.5mg test prop, 100mg tren A ED. (Not prone to tren sides, just dick problems without cabser).

Very strong ace honestly.

In july-Aug, ran 37.5mg test prop, 100mg tren A ED. (Not prone to tren sides, just dick problems without cabser).

Very strong ace honestly.

I've ran labs up to a gram before but that should never be the case with tren. I'll see how I react and go from there. I usually fall in the 100 ed category too.

Says the awesome member whos...............wait for it........ ............
.....wait for it............
AWESOME:)

I used to get flamed on the Astro thread when I first got here. After reading and learning how the board works I've made some good contacts/friends here.

YES! Can you change my junior member title to..."honored" lol. much love.

Don't worry you're not as bad as a lot of new guys, I picked you from that Awesome/well known member comment. Awhile back a few respected and Awesome members got Millard to change their title to member.

I also have not seen where if @thetsl is charging for shipping(might of missed if so) I do remember he would drop shipping fee when he got here for first orders, so i do assume regularly there is shipping. Could we get clarification.