TSL LABS

Thanks Ozzy, tears all dried up now [emoji4] but seriously, its good to see you hangin round here again , always liked you[emoji41]

Thanks. I'm always back when I cycle. Took a long break, had some financial problems but a lot better so should be here a lot more now. Sucks a lot of other guys I liked are gone too.

Thanks. I'm always back when I cycle. Took a long break, had some financial problems but a lot better so should be here a lot more now. Sucks a lot of other guys I liked are gone too.

You'll just have make some new friends here, now. Lol

Btw I've made the leap from junior member to...member.

Hey guys, I know TSL has stated many times that he is not the fastest source. But I'm over two weeks since payment was accepted and have not received my goods. I'm not sure if this is normal and have contacted padawan, but he really didn't give me a straight answer. Basically told me to "sit tight"

Again I'm not concerned just want to know if I need to pursue this issue with TSL.

I agree, we lost some good brothers in the last year. Ima miss brutus and his poetic beat downs.

Hey guys, I know TSL has stated many times that he is not the fastest source. But I'm over two weeks since payment was accepted and have not received my goods. I'm not sure if this is normal and have contacted padawan, but he really didn't give me a straight answer. Basically told me to "sit tight"

Again I'm not concerned just want to know if I need to pursue this issue with TSL.

He took a long time with my friend too, almost 3 weeks but he finally got it. Best thing to do is email him from the same email you sent your payment info so he can put 2 and 2 together and have all your info. Hope you included your shipping info in the payment email as well.

Another thing is check to see if your funds were picked up. If they were it's a good indicator you should receive goods in near future.

I agree, we lost some good brothers in the last year. Ima miss brutus and his poetic beat downs.

I know im just busy as fuck... hope all you guys are well. I just got back in the gym after a 12 week hiatus post surgery so not much to talk about any way- the painful process of trying to make my body great again. Cdnguy and inh and some others seem to have picked up bitch slapping the new sources.... do i even have a use any more?

I know im just busy as fuck... hope all you guys are well. I just got back in the gym after a 12 week hiatus post surgery so not much to talk about any way- the painful process of trying to make my body great again. Cdnguy and inh and some others seem to have picked up bitch slapping the new sources.... do i even have a use any more?

Best wishes for a fast recovery Mr.Brutus...;) ~Ogh
(Your wisdom/sarcasm is sorely missed here :D)

Ive missed you big bro. Hope all goes well for you. I know you'll bounce back from anything. Thats the warrior spirit in ya;):cool:

My friend just got his tren ace. To start, planning to run 100mgs eod with a low dose of test. What are you guys running this labs Tren ace at?
Im on first week, tren a 100mg eod, npp 100mg eod, cyp 250 per week. I will let you know in a few weeks but so far seems right. Minimal pip, got hella tren cough first pin so that was fun:rolleyes:

Welcome back and you will get back to your fighting form soon after enough blood sweat and tears. Who knows, your services may well be needed again ;)

BTW how is JBallz doing? He is missed too.

I wouldnt have a problem with slow shipping or even 3 week shipping. But when emails not answered within 48 hours, there really is no excuse for that. I am an eBay seller myself of electronics and cannot excuse away any reason that an email cannot be responded to in over 2 days. Sorry.

Honestly if its 3 week shipping at that point there is no incentive to deal with a domestic source anymore because I can get it International for a much lower price.

Sponsors