TSL LABS

I know im just busy as fuck... hope all you guys are well. I just got back in the gym after a 12 week hiatus post surgery so not much to talk about any way- the painful process of trying to make my body great again. Cdnguy and inh and some others seem to have picked up bitch slapping the new sources.... do i even have a use any more?

Of course you are needed here, you bring a level that is unparalleled. So glad you are back in the gym my friend, 12 weeks is a long recovery time. I took some time off as well and just barely getting back in the groove of things. And you know Meso will help you get back to where you were so get back on the board. And heres your motivation, Trukker is now #1 on the leader board.

Hello guys, I'll explain some things below..

Firstly , shipping charges are my discretion. If you order a $12 order and get a 10% discount on it for a sale , I'm charging you the $20 shipping. I mean my god, how cheap can some actually be? When you order food from a restaurant do you haggle them on the taxes, or just simply pay the price for the food food you've received ???

Like I've stated before and stated again, the option is yours to place an order with me, but that is also reciprocated. If I see a guy crying that he did not receive an email reply and he's still using gmail or any other email provider than what's stated, I will not let him place an order. If I see anyone starting drama or acting very uneducated in the thread I will not take his order. I have the luxury of doing this as well...

So, if you send me a $120 order asking for a discount plus want to send the funds via mg or wu, you can gladly and respectfully keep the $100 and go elsewhere. I'd MUCH rather lose $100 and not waste another transaction truly. If your offended by this, I'm not in the least bit apologetic about it.

Lastly...... I've said it multiple times so I'm going to make some examples out of guys here soon. Some that complain in the open are not following simple instructions so what I'll do is post it here for everyone to see, as you do when you think the issue is on my end and are quick to jump to conclusions.

Nonetheless, hope everyone has had a great weeekend and a safe and productive Saturday. O

Hey guys, I know TSL has stated many times that he is not the fastest source. But I'm over two weeks since payment was accepted and have not received my goods. I'm not sure if this is normal and have contacted padawan, but he really didn't give me a straight answer. Basically told me to "sit tight"

Again I'm not concerned just want to know if I need to pursue this issue with TSL.
Hey bro don't forget to put "meso inquiry " in the subject when you do email about your pending order . He change the proto to make things more organized.

Also I read somewhere above someone is waiting on an outstanding order?? I do not remember seeing an email about it so please email me at your earliest convenience and I'll get a status for you and it figured out.

Hello guys, I'll explain some things below..

Firstly , shipping charges are my discretion. If you order a $12 order and get a 10% discount on it for a sale , I'm charging you the $20 shipping. I mean my god, how cheap can some actually be? When you order food from a restaurant do you haggle them on the taxes, or just simply pay the price for the food food you've received ???

Like I've stated before and stated again, the option is yours to place an order with me, but that is also reciprocated. If I see a guy crying that he did not receive an email reply and he's still using gmail or any other email provider than what's stated, I will not let him place an order. If I see anyone starting drama or acting very uneducated in the thread I will not take his order. I have the luxury of doing this as well...

So, if you send me a $120 order asking for a discount plus want to send the funds via mg or wu, you can gladly and respectfully keep the $100 and go elsewhere. I'd MUCH rather lose $100 and not waste another transaction truly. If your offended by this, I'm not in the least bit apologetic about it.

Lastly...... I've said it multiple times so I'm going to make some examples out of guys here soon. Some that complain in the open are not following simple instructions so what I'll do is post it here for everyone to see, as you do when you think the issue is on my end and are quick to jump to conclusions.

Nonetheless, hope everyone has had a great weeekend and a safe and productive Saturday. O

To guys new to the forum or guys that don't understand how this game works, it's best to PM a member that writes reviews on this thread and is familiar to how this UGL operates. I was unsure myself and a simple PM to a member clarified everything. I didnt waste too much of the sources time and everything worked out without me looking like a jackass for posting dumb shit on this thread.

This is not Amazon or eBay. I'm not here to back up any source as the info provided applies to every source. It makes everything work smoother and reduces security risks. It's the way we keep labs and members accountable here. Keep order and personal info off the boards and private. Also never post a PM or email info on the board. If a problem arises get a general consensus before jumping to conclusions. If a source is in violation or if we find out anything shady, which we always do, everything will be brought to light in the appropriate manner.

Once again, this applies to every lab.

If I see a guy crying that he did not receive an email reply and he's still using gmail or any other email provider than what's stated, I will not let him place an order. If I see anyone starting drama or acting very uneducated in the thread I will not take his order. I have the luxury of doing this as well...

Wow....Really?

Anyone considering to actually order from this man. Pay attention to his attitude and personality in this statement. And if this is how he speaks before you have actually sent him your money........

This TSL labs does not even have a website and is not up for review on eRoids. It has all the makings of a fly-by-night operation. What have we got so far? 4 dudes that say they got their order? Not exactly the same volume as NapsGear or Pharmacom, LoL

Maybe I could cut some slack to this one man orchestra who hasnt bathed in over a week because his bathtub is filled with the next batch of brew. Hey I am all for supporting the little guy. But his haughty attitude was enough of a turn-off. And several emails he doesnt respond. I would hate to have him fall silent after making my payment.

In the final analysis I dont want to deal with this guy when there are so many choice available. You think if the package arrives with a broken vial or package gets lost in transit that this guy will replace? Give me a break. You see his lousy attitude already.

He doesnt even carry HCG so if I got to get the HCG from some other place I may as well get the whole order from the other place. And his Serms and A.I.'s we dont even know what brand they are? How can we trust it?

Wow....Really?

Anyone considering to actually order from this man. Pay attention to his attitude and personality in this statement. And if this is how he speaks before you have actually sent him your money........

This TSL labs does not even have a website and is not up for review on eRoids. It has all the makings of a fly-by-night operation. What have we got so far? 4 dudes that say they got their order? Not exactly the same volume as NapsGear or Pharmacom, LoL

Maybe I could cut some slack to this one man orchestra who hasnt bathed in over a week because his bathtub is filled with the next batch of brew. Hey I am all for supporting the little guy. But his haughty attitude was enough of a turn-off. And several emails he doesnt respond. I would hate to have him fall silent after making my payment.

In the final analysis I dont want to deal with this guy when there are so many choice available. You think if the package arrives with a broken vial or package gets lost in transit that this guy will replace? Give me a break. You see his lousy attitude already.

He doesnt even carry HCG so if I got to get the HCG from some other place I may as well get the whole order from the other place. And his Serms and A.I.'s we dont even know what brand they are? How can we trust it?
I disagree....
There is so much bs talk on here now and source bashing that goes beyond civility that its about time one of these ugls take a stand.
Tsl has been nothing but proffesional and couteous under fire butlike he stated...enough is enough.
And also like he states if you dont like it dont order.
I cant see running a business any differently.

Wow....Really?

Make that 5, not 4 'dudes' that got their order from him..I know a guy that knows a guy who got his order in a very timely manner. I think tsl conducts very professional business and I can see why this particular thread would agrivate him. So by all means, go to Naps but don't come crying when your info is leaked..

Wow....Really?

All you have done from day one is bitch pal.

Go back to ordering your shit that you think is "pharmacy" grade hcg and gear.

Personally I'd rather a lab have this attitude towards people who bitch about things and keep the newbs away for my security.

Hope this is the last time I have to see your pointless posts.

Back to naps you go and remember how great they are with security punk. Lmao!

And a website! Come on man.... I don't need a lab to have a website. For what? So I can see some damn pictures of what I know it should look like?

A vial and fluid.... nuff said.

Edit: you sound like some competitor coming in here with all your claims on reviews, websites and hcg bullshit

I've ordered from him twice and never had the first problem. He's been very professional and helpful. People that are constantly having problems should probably ask themselves...Hey......maybe I'm the problem

My attitude ?!?!!?

A website ?!?!?!?

I've been a supplier since you've been in middle school most likely..... You clearly know very little of how this underground gig works. Funny because some of the "biggest" website suppliers out there provide subpar products and bloods show it time and time and time again. A true UG supplier with a website taking cc and pp payments, let's see how long they survive....

My operation is ran the way I want it to be, plain and simple. 30+ people probably 40 have ordered and successfully received orders since I've been here, most of them simply do not post. Had a guy the other day send in his first order of over $900, who NEVER posts. It has nothing to do with the size of the order, but there are many who do not post.

Fly by night?!?! I was the most sought after supplier on one of the most prestigious private forums of the last 10 years,survived and thrived there when the owner of the forum was in business with my only competitor there, and you dare call me fly by night????? I've always been professional here and conducted myself in a positive , offensive manner but you my friend can take your bullshit elsewhere. You have absolutely NO idea who you are talking to.

And........... not to call the lab name out in specific but you listed one that continually produces sub-par results on bloods time and time again. If I remember correctly the last blood result I read was around 2400 TT on 600mg cypionate??????

I guess having a website should make up for the lack of quality product...... ;)