TSL LABS

Must be swamped with orders ...cant imagine why :D (lol)
Well let me share my experience so far. I was told my order was shipped out the 1st time appearantly it wasn't. so I contacted him 4 days when it didn't arrive, he told me sorry it's on its way again with a freebie. that was Tuesday. So when I ask for a status I get no response. So not happy with my experience so far.

Well let me share my experience so far. I was told my order was shipped out the 1st time appearantly it wasn't. so I contacted him 4 days when it didn't arrive, he told me sorry it's on its way again with a freebie. that was Tuesday. So when I ask for a status I get no response. So not happy with my experience so far.

Knock-knock TSL --- Are you there ?? o_Oo_O

Give him time. I'm sure with as busy as he is you're not top priority when you want to know where your shit is every single day.

Give him time. I'm sure with as busy as he is you're not top priority when you want to know where your shit is every single day.
Yes when u say it shipped out the 1st time and it didn't and u say it shipped out the second time which makes 5 days. Fuck yes I want a status

While shipping and TA isn't my biggest concern, it does bring up a few questions as we have seen several labs in similar situations. And only time will tell.

As soon as the bloods came in I knew this guy was going to get swamped, I believe it will only get worse with time. At this stage we usually see a couple of things happen. First, lack of communication which translates to funds not getting received, packs not shipping and pissed off members. Second is long TA time. Third is quality of gear drops.

I'm interested in how this lab is going to handle this. If not to go private then going the Bitcoin only route would be beneficial imo.

Was sup my homie? Hope you get taken care Of bro. All is well on my side brotha just pop in here to see if this guy is doing Meso correctly. I gave him a really rough time for reason I hope he proves me wrong. I have no intention on buying from him so all is good. Not knocking is products I just have different avenues right now.

Was sup my homie? Hope you get taken care Of bro. All is well on my side brotha just pop in here to see if this guy is doing Meso correctly. I gave him a really rough time for reason I hope he proves me wrong. I have no intention on buying from him so all is good. Not knocking is products I just have different avenues right now.
Doing well brother. After I receive my package I think I will stick with POTG for now.
Thanks Dhep

Wow....Really?

Anyone considering to actually order from this man. Pay attention to his attitude and personality in this statement. And if this is how he speaks before you have actually sent him your money........

This TSL labs does not even have a website and is not up for review on eRoids. It has all the makings of a fly-by-night operation. What have we got so far? 4 dudes that say they got their order? Not exactly the same volume as NapsGear or Pharmacom, LoL

Maybe I could cut some slack to this one man orchestra who hasnt bathed in over a week because his bathtub is filled with the next batch of brew. Hey I am all for supporting the little guy. But his haughty attitude was enough of a turn-off. And several emails he doesnt respond. I would hate to have him fall silent after making my payment.

In the final analysis I dont want to deal with this guy when there are so many choice available. You think if the package arrives with a broken vial or package gets lost in transit that this guy will replace? Give me a break. You see his lousy attitude already.

He doesnt even carry HCG so if I got to get the HCG from some other place I may as well get the whole order from the other place. And his Serms and A.I.'s we dont even know what brand they are? How can we trust it?
It actually makes me like him a little more... he isn't fucking with idiots.... makes perfect sense... also, I get making a small morsel at forst to test the waters, but if you can't afford to buy all your shit for your cycle then maybe you should wait tI'll tax time...
I'm just saying, if u can't follow instructions, are being an idiot, or wanna throw a fit about a 120 minimum then fuck off... lol..