TSL LABS

Talk down??????? You must not have read the absolutely ignorant and immature post I was referring to. I talked down to no one, simply voiced my opinion that Is all. I'll continue to do so as I see fit, as I have just as much right to do so my friend. As many state, this is not a source forum right, so opinions can be reciprocated from both sides. Have a good night though man, appreciate your response and you looking out for members here!!

Talk down??????? You must not have read the absolutely ignorant and immature post I was referring to. I talked down to no one, simply voiced my opinion that Is all. I'll continue to do so as I see fit, as I have just as much right to do so my friend. As many state, this is not a source forum right, so opinions can be reciprocated from both sides. Have a good night though man, appreciate your response and you looking out for members here!!
I don't care what was said your attitude of "you don't know who I am" I take as disrespect here! So if you wanna start a war here let me know ok!

I don't care what was said your attitude of "you don't know who I am" I take as disrespect here! So if you wanna start a war here let me know ok!

Honestly I could not give a damn. I'm too old to start keyboard wars my man. I have a job to do. I'll say what I want, when I want and how I see fit. You see disrespect, I see ignorance on others words. Call it as you wish though, you have every right to your opinion!

Honestly I could not give a damn. I'm too old to start keyboard wars my man. I have a job to do. I'll say what I want, when I want and how I see fit. You see disrespect, I see ignorance on others words. Call it as you wish though, you have every right to your opinion!
I wish you the best on Meso sir nothing personal.

Anyone running this fella's Test P? I've been following this thread since it started and I don't recall anyone mentioning it; however, there may be individuals that just haven't spoken up yet?

Also, @Gman77, you've got some bloods coming up on Test C soon, no?

Yeah he does not send any tracking just wait for it. That's what I have been told I'm in the same boat. Today is 10 days so it takes a little bit.

If ANYONE here has a pending order over 7 business days email me at your earliest convenience please so we can get a status for you.

If ANYONE here has a pending order over 7 business days email me at your earliest convenience please so we can get a status for you.
I've sent 3 emails in the past 3 days
I've sent 3 emails in the past 3 days including 1 just now on a 2 week pending order.