TSL LABS

It actually makes me like him a little more... he isn't fucking with idiots.... makes perfect sense... also, I get making a small morsel at forst to test the waters, but if you can't afford to buy all your shit for your cycle then maybe you should wait tI'll tax time...
I'm just saying, if u can't follow instructions, are being an idiot, or wanna throw a fit about a 120 minimum then fuck off... lol..
What have I missed haven't been on meso in a while

Easy bro.... he was asking a question... lots of questions asked on this thread and I haven't seen you policing up anyone else....

Lots of questions that have already been answered---- and if needed more not by the source....

Haven't needed to "police" anyone but I keep logging in to a cluster of dumbass questions and stupid fucks.... but if I have a problem with anymore I'll be sure to make sure I run it past u first

Lots of questions that have already been answered---- and if needed more not by the source....

Haven't needed to "police" anyone but I keep logging in to a cluster of dumbass questions and stupid fucks.... but if I have a problem with anymore I'll be sure to make sure I run it past u first
Slow up there pumkin... no one is picking on you... what I'm saying to you is choose your battles.... that isn't a noob your talking to.... taco is a good dude... save the dumb ass and the bashing for the idiots that deserve it... that is all I'm saying

Slow up there pumkin... no one is picking on you... what I'm saying to you is choose your battles.... that isn't a noob your talking to.... taco is a good dude... save the dumb ass and the bashing for the idiots that deserve it... that is all I'm saying

Personally I hate seeing @taco33150 reply to anything. Not because he is a bad dude, but because it makes me hungry for taco bell[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
DAMN YOU TACO!!!!! Damn YOU!

@Roger rabbit sorry brother that nickname has been stuck with me since 95!!! Trust me I give people the munchies when they see me!!!
@Ryno1980 thanks brother!!
Maybe I should've been more specific and ask for bloodwork on the beast blend

Heard back from him, said all is good. I have high hopes, only time will tell. Seems like a good dude and I respect his hustle. I also, just made a second order with pharmasource. T/a on first pack was stellar, communication is stellar. So good that I made a second order less than a week after receiving my first. Get while the getting is good. Haha

Sorry I'm retarded.... I'm using super sust. Not beast blend.

Funny because I've had guys here tell me there is absolutely no way your libido will raise on it, because test is test, so no matter the Ester your total test numbers will reflect your libido.......

This is until they try the super sust for themselves and feel 17 again, libido on this blend is absolutely insane for many users including myself.