TSL LABS

While shipping and TA isn't my biggest concern, it does bring up a few questions as we have seen several labs in similar situations. And only time will tell.

As soon as the bloods came in I knew this guy was going to get swamped, I believe it will only get worse with time. At this stage we usually see a couple of things happen. First, lack of communication which translates to funds not getting received, packs not shipping and pissed off members. Second is long TA time. Third is quality of gear drops.

I'm interested in how this lab is going to handle this. If not to go private then going the Bitcoin only route would be beneficial imo.

I'll be fine my friend, Mostly because I'm not greedy and once I build a business somewhere that's substantial enough I will not be listed elsewhere. I refuse to expand past my comfort zone , it is not the route I want to take as I've had many opportunities to in the past and refused them.

Actually the slower t/a this round was caused by something in specific of a certain product not arriving on my end, not going into great detail though but yes that was a minor issue that has already been alleviated.

I agree on the Bitcoin , as it is very nice. I do not mind the other payment forms as well but when you have 15 or so wu or mg to pick up and most of them are $200 or less, it can present problems. I however am remaining patient and simply working that much harder until more bloods and positive reviews are in that way I can feel comfortable with raising the minimum to show everyone I have done my part.

Many suppliers get busy and expand to other forums , and simply grow themselves out of a job, or raise the security risk with too much growth. This is not something I will ever do, this I can promise.

Even though me and tsl have had our differences I will keep my word. I gave my friend the gear. He drew blood 4 weeks in on 500mg test c. Bloods came back at 4800. Pretty damn good.

Even though me and tsl have had our differences I will keep my word. I gave my friend the gear. He drew blood 4 weeks in on 500mg test c. Bloods came back at 4800. Pretty damn good.

That's pretty damn damn good. Thanks for sharing. Kinda kicking myself in the ass for not getting the 5 vial special now.

I'll be fine my friend, Mostly because I'm not greedy and once I build a business somewhere that's substantial enough I will not be listed elsewhere. I refuse to expand past my comfort zone , it is not the route I want to take as I've had many opportunities to in the past and refused them.

Actually the slower t/a this round was caused by something in specific of a certain product not arriving on my end, not going into great detail though but yes that was a minor issue that has already been alleviated.

I agree on the Bitcoin , as it is very nice. I do not mind the other payment forms as well but when you have 15 or so wu or mg to pick up and most of them are $200 or less, it can present problems. I however am remaining patient and simply working that much harder until more bloods and positive reviews are in that way I can feel comfortable with raising the minimum to show everyone I have done my part.

Many suppliers get busy and expand to other forums , and simply grow themselves out of a job, or raise the security risk with too much growth. This is not something I will ever do, this I can promise.

All good man, the bloods are looking good and that's all I care about. Thanks for the reply/explanation, maybe helped clear the air for a few guys still waiting here.

6 different testosterones with half lives ranging from 2 - 15 days.

Crap! Gotta ask because I was a little confused. Is this the super sust or the beast blend? I looked on the first page and I didn't see either of those with 6 tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone is complaining about a order limit. But since your new here I was not gonna place a 800 dollar order. Place a small one and see how that goes and I will judge how that transaction goes to determine if I do again. As of right now not been impressed but I get it you probably got over loaded and did not expect that. Hope it does not effect quality. T/A I am not impressed with so far. But you just explained that was something on your end but maybe should have mentioned something a little sooner.

Hahaahahaa..... thank you for sharing although yes you and I did butt heads a bit. If you ever need anything in future, just let me know my friend. I do not hold grudges, it's all water under the bridge to me.

I was pinning twice per week. But I'm switching up to m,w,f to pair up with my npp.

Hitting 1ml of the super sust causing a little pip. Nothing major. But at .5 ml I get zero pip.

So .5ml m,w,f super sust.
1ml - npp , m,w,f

Haha yes that is the general consensus. I posted it as well a while back I believe. Keeping it under 1cc and it's very minimal pip. 1cc+ will cause some pip but it's only normal for a blend that highly concentrated with several fast ester testosterones in the mix.

Crap! Gotta ask because I was a little confused. Is this the super sust or the beast blend? I looked on the first page and I didn't see either of those with 6 tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super sustanon my friend. The beast blend is comprised of all slow esters.

Was sup my homie? Hope you get taken care Of bro. All is well on my side brotha just pop in here to see if this guy is doing Meso correctly. I gave him a really rough time for reason I hope he proves me wrong. I have no intention on buying from him so all is good. Not knocking is products I just have different avenues right now.
#differentavenues
:)