TSL LABS

I'm not bitching it's been 2 weeks just wondering. Never had anything take that long had me worried none the less.

Bigbam please email me my friend. I want to make sure your taken care of. It gets confusing Bc many guys here, their email is completely different so when I see someone here saying they are having issues or something I'm completely clueless as to who they are most of the time.

Bigbam please email me my friend. I want to make sure your taken care of. It gets confusing Bc many guys here, their email is completely different so when I see someone here saying they are having issues or something I'm completely clueless as to who they are most of the time.
I did email you with the order like you asked just never heard back

I've had a few orders from tsl now. First one he missed my confirmation mail. Sent an email 2 weeks later.That's when he told me he missed the email. Got it right to me with an extra. Next order he was out of one product. Took a few weeks but he said it's gonna have an extra or two. He hasn't been "perfect" but so far has come through . He's very easy to talk with and I usually don't wait to long to reply. Just like @Roger rabbit I switched to supersust close to 2 weeks ago. Lifts are already going up. I'm not endorsing, just saying I'm enjoying the switch and so far @thetsl has been easy to work with. But I don't mind the wait to much. Planning on getting bloods in about 4 weeks. Bloods don't lie. Take everything else with a grain of salt.

you are obviously an optimist , I guess I'm a pessimist because I think that sucks.

y
I've had a few orders from tsl now. First one he missed my confirmation mail. Sent an email 2 weeks later.That's when he told me he missed the email. Got it right to me with an extra. Next order he was out of one product. Took a few weeks but he said it's gonna have an extra or two. He hasn't been "perfect" but so far has come through . He's very easy to talk with and I usually don't wait to long to reply. Just like @Roger rabbit I switched to supersust close to 2 weeks ago. Lifts are already going up. I'm not endorsing, just saying I'm enjoying the switch and so far @thetsl has been easy to work with. But I don't mind the wait to much. Planning on getting bloods in about 4 weeks. Bloods don't lie. Take everything else with a grain of salt.

you said the first one was 2 weeks late because he missed your email,
the next order was out of one product . took a few weeks but he said it will have an extra or two.
that does not sound like good service to me.
it seems like your just happy that when he screws up you get something free.

and your second was

The good thing is, if slower ta is not something you wish for, there's always other suppliers here to use, some with floaters that cause abscesses, some who are so terrible they get banned , some that charge $90 for one vial of test, and the big name sites that produce low to mid 2000s bloods on 600mg test.

I never claim to be perfect, and errors are made from time to time. Not many post when they get their order in 3-5 days it seems, which are countless amounts of guys here.

Not insinuating this to anyone in specific, just stating it that is all. Hope everyone has a great And productive Monday !!

you said the first one was 2 weeks late because he missed your email,
the next order was out of one product . took a few weeks but he said it will have an extra or two.
that does not sound like good service to me.
it seems like your just happy that when he screws up you get something free.

I had the first part of my second order at my door in 3 days. I do prefer a faster turn around. He's said from the beginning that he's not the fastest. I have several cycles worth of gear so it doesn't make that big of a difference to me. I'll never be one of those guys that has to have something in three days because I usually have enough of one product to run 2 cycles with it or more . As far as getting something free it is nice but not necessary. I think it shows he cares and wants to keep me as a client. A freebie won't bring me back though. Good product does that and I'm more than happy to pay for good product.