TSL LABS

Holy shit you new guys are dicking this thread up with all kinds of bullshit. If you tards really trust a ugl named Ifbb go for it and I hope you get boils like hammer's gear.

I know right. Come in here bitching about communication and throw some bunk ass labs name in the process. @Roger rabbit i think if we wanna get big af we need some NPC or Mr.Olympia ug lab name gear.

Ha! Obviously these shills never got to try the hulk gear or the iron man gear from hammer. That shit was the bomb. He still sells it if they want to try it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] hear it makes your skin all types of shredded....

Bro, you just shilled for IFBB a couple of posts before he mentioned TSL. You have been a member about a month longer that both of us and you are calling someone a " newbie". Bro, my wife bitches less than you even on her period!!!!!
Heres where your wrong brother. I spread the word from bop which is a source board forum, where sources pay to be on it. I wanted to share the info i had on a good lab that has pharm grade orals, and pcts, and a1s. Theres a difference doing what i did then kissing ass about tsl and the service you recieved... back to the tsl thread, no need to clutter it up anymore on my end or yours.

Last edited:
Heres where your wrong brother. I spread the word from bop which is a source board forum, where sources pay to be on it. I wanted to share the info i had on a good lab that has pharm grade orals, and pcts, and a1s. Theres a difference doing what i did then kissing ass about tsl and the service you recieved... back to the tsl thread, no need to clutter it up anymore on my end or yours
How do you know they're pharm grade? Don't come here spreading that source board shit as I just went there and the dick sucking that goes on there is unbelievable. Leave the shilling on bop and gtfo tsl's thread with that bs.

How do you know they're pharm grade? Don't come here spreading that source board shit as I just went there and the dick sucking that goes on there is unbelievable. Leave the shilling on bop and gtfo tsl's thread with that bs.
Eminence labs. Look it up, or if you want pics as well pm me. Pink tabs in blister packs

Funny as how that pharmaceutical company doesn't ring a bell.
Its all good. If you dont care about it thats cool, all i wae trying to do was put you guys onto something good thats pretty awesome in my opinion, ill keep my bs over at bop and not waiste my time then. Peace

Its all good. If you dont care about it thats cool, all i wae trying to do was put you guys onto something good thats pretty awesome in my opinion, ill keep my bs over at bop and not waiste my time then. Peace
Thank you as we don't need new guys seeing your post and thinking everything's g2g and that they carry pharmaceutical grade items when In fact they don't. Have a good day sir.

What if he said, "yes?" What was your next move? Just asking...

giphy.gif
30B699A100000578-3423835-image-a-58_1454131869026.jpg

A board with labs paying to be sponsored and there never seems to be a negative review.... Seems fishy... But hey what do I know

I never heard of IFBB Supplies until you mentioned it. But I just read the price list and its way cheaper than what TSL is charging. And a much broader selection of PCT and ancillaries. And yes even HCG. And the dude responded within 30 minutes to my email.

Compare them side to side with TSL before placing an order.

It's pretty rude and uncalled for to start talking up other labs in a competitor's thread. If you want to talk about them, at least don't bring them up by name. It seems an awful lot like hijacking and spamming. Please consider this in the future.

Edit/

You don't have to like TSL and if you have a legitimate complaint, trash talk all you want with something to back it up. It's just disrespectful to start talking up other labs.

Last edited:
It's pretty rude and uncalled for to start talking up other labs in a competitor's thread. If you want to talk about them, at least don't bring them up by name. It seems an awful lot like hijacking and spamming. Please consider this in the future.

Edit/

You don't have to like TSL and if you have a legitimate complaint, trash talk all you want with something to back it up. It's just disrespectful to start talking up other labs.
That guy was just acting like a Hillary supporter and doesn't deserve your politeness. The other guy who brought it up should have started a new thread and tagged the guy he was telling about it.

And here we find @MindlessWork again , the man with zero roid experience haunting another source thread with his MINDLESS CHATTER . You have no reason to be in here giving your opinion about a lab , its sellers or its buyers .

Your a WANNABE , the biggest one Ive ever seen...Pathetic . :confused:
I was just going to point this out but I wasn't sure if the cherry was popped yet, also I try to stay in the shadows

And here we find @MindlessWork again , the man with zero roid experience haunting another source thread with his MINDLESS CHATTER . You have no reason to be in here giving your opinion about a lab , its sellers or its buyers .

Your a WANNABE , the biggest one Ive ever seen...Pathetic . :confused:
I thought he was starting a cycle?.. I wanna say eman and someone else was talking to him about it?..Idk either way theres definitely alot more idiotic assholes to put your effort into bashing but that's just my 2 cents brother

I thought he was starting a cycle?.. I wanna say eman and someone else was talking to him about it?..Idk either way theres definitely alot more idiotic assholes to put your effort into bashing but that's just my 2 cents brother

Ive told Mindless before that he really needs to stay out of the steroid source forums giving people advice/opinions on labs he knows personally nothing about . He knows nothing about steroids or TSL personally and needs to shut his trap with its misinformation .

I never heard of IFBB Supplies until you mentioned it. But I just read the price list and its way cheaper than what TSL is charging. And a much broader selection of PCT and ancillaries. And yes even HCG. And the dude responded within 30 minutes to my email.

Compare them side to side with TSL before placing an order.
Dude for real ... go away... no one gives a fuck what your opinion is about anything... your a bitch! gtfo