TSL LABS

I never heard of IFBB Supplies until you mentioned it. But I just read the price list and its way cheaper than what TSL is charging. And a much broader selection of PCT and ancillaries. And yes even HCG. And the dude responded within 30 minutes to my email.

Compare them side to side with TSL before placing an order.

Not saying tsl is the shit. But do research please people. Stay informed. Atlas was cheaper and faster shipping and response. I guess all I'm saying from being somewhat burned is maybe fast TA comes with shortcuts.

Not saying tsl is the shit. But do research please people. Stay informed. Atlas was cheaper and faster shipping and response. I guess all I'm saying from being somewhat burned is maybe fast TA comes with shortcuts.

Agree. I've seen it so many times where a lab gets rushed then starts pushing out crap just to meet TA. Then issues start with quality.

I'd rather wait for quality.

And wanting to use the women's restroom or make them make a gender neutral one when he can sit and pee anywhere he wants to.

No joke...local wallie world...a female rr... a man who was supposedly " special" started masturbating in front of a little girl who was in there with her mom. Dad was obviously oblivous and was only concerned for his child when he found out about it...but the uncle was crying murder for that man....the employees laughed about it...man went free from police.....No joke!

P.S. I really want to do bloods for everyone as i know what my baseline is but i hurt my ankles in a fall...narcoleptic...and I think i really really need deca. Can't hold off another four weeks without help...

It will be the noobs and boobs that cry when things aren't going their way while the old salts are wiser to the game than you profess to be.
Just cause you old doesn't make you wise, rivers. I stopped reading shit from this thread.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

@Padawan @thetsl

Its amazing to me that you still dont realize the cause and effect relationship between responding to your customer's emails in a timely manner and how much damage this does to your reputation and to your brand.

Me myself had the bitcoins funded and about to make payment. I ask you a simple yes or no question and YOU IGNORED ME. I sent you 3 emails after on different days. YOU STILL IGNORE ME. So I took my business elsewhere.

People are understanding if some event happens and they dont even get so mad about a 2 or 3 week T/A but your reckless habit of ignoring emails is realy unforgivable and it is inexcusable.

And with all the time you spend here on the forum defending your justifications for not replying to emails, you could have just responded to the emails.

You are obviously a first-timer and have never run a successful internet business. You dont know what it takes to build trust and a loyal customer base. And anyone who orders from you is playing "musical chairs" because when your business folds up and you disappear then those who have already made their payment to you when the "music stops" will be the ones left without a chair to sit in.
Wtf are you doing gear anyway.. you have no form and all your going todo is screw your self up from your inexperience. You need todo natural until you loose that fat and actually get some shape

Lol... I've actually grown to love the little comments on every single thread by good ol @MindlessWork
And come on @Oregongearhead you gotta at least give the guy props for his will power, it's like sitting in a meth house for 6 years and not once choppen out a line or smoken that bubble.... lol...:D

I dont know what his hang up is or if he will ever do a cycle , dont care at this point .
I stand behind my belief that non-users shouldnt be giving advice or opinions on AAS forums . Or even be here...Period. ~Ogh

Wtf are you doing gear anyway.. you have no form and all your going todo is screw your self up from your inexperience. You need todo natural until you loose that fat and actually get some shape
I don't want to bash the kid, but then I do. So I'll leave it where I left it. The kid needs to go natty and do more research before jumping into this game.

Why wouldn't the Deca help? Run it with some Test and frontload the Deca with some Dbol.

Agreed about Deca helping and espec. for gains and all but I was referring to the fact about doing bloods for total testosterone while having to take Deca to help with my bad/hurt joints... Ankles.