TSL LABS

So is there any useful info on this lab yet?ie bloods, product test results? This thread has gotten so far off topic that I'm not about to go back and read through all the beginning war zone..lol

So is there any useful info on this lab yet?ie bloods, product test results? This thread has gotten so far off topic that I'm not about to go back and read through all the beginning war zone..lol
The war zone keeps the lazies and nasties out. I've read every post in several threads for months. Took me 3 months just to get current on 24k last year. Be vigilant not complacent.

For the most part I've paid attention to this thread because of interest but when it gets way off track, well I kinda mosey on about my business and check back later... I'm watching, not saying anything until now but I'm watching

And I just missed the 24k... so disappointed cause everyone knew what you were getting with him... I read the thread and completely understand why he did what he did... maybe, just maybe one day there will be a return. If it happens these other places are sure to feel it

And I just missed the 24k... so disappointed cause everyone knew what you were getting with him... I read the thread and completely understand why he did what he did... maybe, just maybe one day there will be a return. If it happens these other places are sure to feel it

Read the AnabolicLab reports for the last year . Many labs equal to or exceed 24K"s potency...cant live in the past .

Guys I have a question. Just finnished off a vial of tsl suspension and notice quite alot of crystals left in the vial. I shook the shit out of the vial before each shot. Is this normal?

Yes, bloods came back and they were high.

I've done some reading about the benefits of Test P helping with joint pain & mobility.

One of the problems with AAS is sometimes the muscles out grow the tendons . And it takes a while for the tendons to catch up . I find this especially true after cruising for extended months then I blast with 3/4 gram of test plus a oral . The muscles get huge and the tendons get sore ...
But Deca(Nandrolone Decanoate) DOES work for sore tendons, I know this as fact . At least for me...

One of the problems with AAS is sometimes the muscles out grow the tendons . And it takes a while for the tendons to catch up . I find this especially true after cruising for extended months then I blast with 3/4 gram of test plus a oral . The muscles get huge and the tendons get sore ...
But Deca DOES work for sore tendons, I know this as fact . At least for me...
Sweet, thanks for the info bro.

He knows I'm just trying to get rise out of him. I think that's apparent.
0 gear experience? Ha you keep thinking that.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
This got quoted and replied ti the wrong dude idk what just happened