TSL LABS

Where? I haven't seen bloods other than the capped 1500 guy.

Desert warrior made a post about some bloods a few pages back.

Said he kicks himself now for making tsl mad lmao. He gave his gear to his friend and his friend ran the bloods. Think it was 500mg per week test cyp and came back at 4800?

Desert warrior made a post about some bloods a few pages back.

Said he kicks himself now for making tsl mad lmao. He gave his gear to his friend and his friend ran the bloods. Think it was 500mg per week test cyp and came back at 4800?
Did he upload the results? that's pretty high. hard for me to believe a 10 times on a person's word alone. not knocking tsl. he's obviously got himself a decent following. not to mention, other than that yahoo that got muted, I don't knock folks. lol.

Did he upload the results? that's pretty high. hard for me to believe a 10 times on a person's word alone. not knocking tsl. he's obviously got himself a decent following. not to mention, other than that yahoo that got muted, I don't knock folks. lol.

Nope didn't see them uploaded. But considering how much he hated tsl and bashed him ... I was surprised he came on here and said what his friends numbers were lol.

Maybe he will upload them which would be helpful to everyone

Nope didn't see them uploaded. But considering how much he hated tsl and bashed him ... I was surprised he came on here and said what his friends numbers were lol.

Well, I know what I said: That I sent over 5 emails to TSL asking a simple yes or no question and he never replied to me. Just imagine how it would feel If I had already made my payment and he fell silent?

@Roger rabbit @Ryno1980 <-----These 2 SJW's are obvious shills for TSL.

Go ahead and send your payment to TSL if you want to hear the song of crickets. The sound of crickets as you await a response to his email that is.

Well, I know what I said: That I sent over 5 emails to TSL asking a simple yes or no question and he never replied to me. Just imagine how it would feel If I had already made my payment and he fell silent?

Go ahead and send your payment to TSL if you want to hear the song of crickets. The sound of crickets as you await a response to his email that is.

I don't normally get involved in these things but I have to voice my observations on this cat. He's shilling for another lab and has one of the worst physiques I've ever seen. He looks like he's way too busy sucking on a crack pipe to eat so he is skinny as fuck and has a huge man boob on his left pec. I don't see this cat getting much credibility with these bashing posts

I'd like to offer some friendly advice: You may want to reconsider calling members 'shills' when they have been around here for a while and have demonstrated that they are not shills. It's not too late to take a different approach to these matters and get helpful advice from some of these members.

I'm sorry if I have already missed it, but are you using a "secure" email and putting "Order Inquiry" or "New Order" in your subject line? Do you mind sharing your question in the open and seeing if another member can help? TSL hasn't given anyone the impression that he's here to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. He's simply doing business his way. You know the saying "He who has the gold makes the rules"? Well, apparently his gear is doing well by other members and he's got his own set of rules.

Lmao.... I've never bought a single thing from this lab... haven't even decided if I'm going to.... there is a reason I've never been ripped off pumkin... I do my research before I give anyone my money... I actually run a private lab and I'm perfectly happy with what I get.... as for you, I wouldn't expect you to know a fucking thing about how all this works... your obviously to fucking stupid to know when to shut the fuck up and it seems to me that your overwhelming goal here is to piss as many people off as possible.... let me know how that works for you.... also, I can only assume that's you in your avi, I like the way you tried to pose at just the right spot so that no one noticed that way fucked up case of gyno you obviously didn't take care of... the puffy 13 year old girl tits your rocket give it away tho brother .... kick rocks

Screenshot_2016-11-15-19-28-44.png

I can vouch for @Ryno1980 I've seen this dude participate in countless threads, and he is definitely no shill, so stfu and stop taking those shredz supplements, and make some real gains.

Im not going to tie up anymore space on this thread. Lets save it for the testimonials "Touchdown! Another TSL pack dropped today!! Paid on Monday and at my doorstep on Tuesday! And he threw in a free 5000iu of HCG. TSL is the man!!"

@Ryno1980 You like to post pics why dont you post one of your pathetic shoulders?

@Ryno1980 I think you are just mad that you have not been able to add even a 5 lb plate to your overhead press in months.

Ryno's shoulders are a joke. Thats why he has no avatar. His wife only wants to do it doggy style so that she doesnt have to look at his shoulders. He has the shoulders of pee wee herman

Funny stuff coming from a guy with such a case of bad gyno.

Let's not be fooled. I'll be one of the first to help bring a lab down for bunk ass gear, dirty gear etc. go check out atlas thread and several others.

I am the furthest from a shill, but I don't need to defend myself. It is obvious by how you post and what you post your intelligence level is very questionable. Infact, I'm sure you were the kid who got their lunch money stolen from the butch girl on the school yard and now want to make up for your little man syndrome by becoming a keyboard warrior.

I suggest you go back to hanging out with your friend Dylan gemeli and letting him help relieve some of that stress.

Im not going to tie up anymore space on this thread. Lets save it for the testimonials "Touchdown! Another TSL pack dropped today!! Paid on Monday and at my doorstep on Tuesday! And he threw in a free 5000iu of HCG. TSL is the man!!"

@Ryno1980 You like to post pics why dont you post one of your pathetic shoulders?

@Ryno1980 I think you are just mad that you have not been able to add even a 5 lb plate to your overhead press in months.

Ryno's shoulders are a joke. Thats why he has no avatar. His wife only wants to do it doggy style so that she doesnt have to look at his shoulders. He has the shoulders of pee wee herman
Keep up your shit and you will get black balled, bitch.

"He who has the gold makes the rules"? Well, apparently his gear is doing well by other members and he's got his own set of rules
I believe we have 1 test and its capped and members going off feeling!Am i correct ?if i am that justifys GOLD to you?the verdict not in yet bro!
I dont think it dose and by no means its @thetsl faults im sure hes waiting for more bloods to get posted and only then we can see whats up

Yes guys bloods were 4800's. Anybody who read this thread through will understand what transpired. I don't exactly have any reason to be putting out great bloods lol exactly the opposite actually. But all in all I did receive the gear, so I said I'd post results. It actually sucked doing so basically admitted I had put my foot in my mouth. But hey when you're wrong you're wrong. I have a copy of bloods on hand. But being that they don't exactly belong to me I'm gonna make sure he's cool with it before i post in public. I may feel comfortable sharing via pm though.