TSL LABS

Funny stuff coming from a guy with such a case of bad gyno.

Let's not be fooled. I'll be one of the first to help bring a lab down for bunk ass gear, dirty gear etc. go check out atlas thread and several others.

I am the furthest from a shill, but I don't need to defend myself. It is obvious by how you post and what you post your intelligence level is very questionable. Infact, I'm sure you were the kid who got their lunch money stolen from the butch girl on the school yard and now want to make up for your little man syndrome by becoming a keyboard warrior.

I suggest you go back to hanging out with your friend Dylan gemeli and letting him help relieve some of that stress.
Agreed sir.... like i said.. haven't used this lab.... doesn't mean I won't in the future but I'm happy where I'm at.... I'm here for the same reason a lot of the wkms are here... just watching... I suppose @Ozzy619 is a shill because he is here making sure shit isn't getting funny.... yep.... that's it... we're all shills just trying to sell this man's gear for him...

Agreed sir.... like i said.. haven't used this lab.... doesn't mean I won't in the future but I'm happy where I'm at.... I'm here for the same reason a lot of the wkms are here... just watching... I suppose @Ozzy619 is a shill because he is here making sure shit isn't getting funny.... yep.... that's it... we're all shills just trying to sell this man's gear for him...

I'm a shill for pussy and big Latina ass :(