TSL LABS

fuck the deca. I can do leg curls and leg ext without much pain. Just can't put any pressure on my calves. I will work calves next round or take deca then.

I'll do bloods.... tho I know my saying so prolly won't mean much but....you guys got me convinced that we need bloods taken... so I will get the uncapped test when it's time. Started the 5th of Nov.
Now...one question that I hope someone KNOWS the answer too....will taking 20 mg of sdrol effect total t on an uncapped test?

Nice to see you posting again @newtoketo

DC style, right? Your definition of pain is probably different than most, friend. :)

thank you....yea it's def. painful and rewarding as well. Strength gains are still unreal even if I do so called Isolation (which i don't believe in) as opposed to what it should be called..Targeting muscles. A muscle either contracts or it doesn't, you can't Isolate a certain part but you can target it. Example could be an overhead tricep extension with a barbell ...the long head would be in a mechanical advantage over say the outer head or short head near the elbow. In a incline curl the long head of the biceps are in a mechanical advantage there as well. Ya gotta realize the whole muscle still contracts.

Sorry for the rant/hijacking lol.

I asked earlier but do you guys know why I have remaining crystals in my empty test suspension vial? I shook it before every pin. I did not warm it though, is this where I went wrong?

I asked earlier but do you guys know why I have remaining crystals in my empty test suspension vial? I shook it before every pin. I did not warm it though, is this where I went wrong?

Just don't microwave it as it can get super hot and there's not enough there to do so. Got fingers burned so first HAND experience..Maybe try a hair dryer or running the outside under hot water...am I mistaken?

Just put the vial in a container with water that has been boiled, and stick a syringe needle on the topper, the crystals will dissolve, it tends to happen a lot with suspension.

Agreed sir.... like i said.. haven't used this lab.... doesn't mean I won't in the future but I'm happy where I'm at.... I'm here for the same reason a lot of the wkms are here... just watching... I suppose @Ozzy619 is a shill because he is here making sure shit isn't getting funny.... yep.... that's it... we're all shills just trying to sell this man's gear for him...
Wait a min iv been gone but I'm ready to come back and shill