TSL LABS

Im not going to tie up anymore space on this thread. Lets save it for the testimonials "Touchdown! Another TSL pack dropped today!! Paid on Monday and at my doorstep on Tuesday! And he threw in a free 5000iu of HCG. TSL is the man!!"

@Ryno1980 You like to post pics why dont you post one of your pathetic shoulders?

@Ryno1980 I think you are just mad that you have not been able to add even a 5 lb plate to your overhead press in months.

Ryno's shoulders are a joke. Thats why he has no avatar. His wife only wants to do it doggy style so that she doesnt have to look at his shoulders. He has the shoulders of pee wee herman
Shut the fuck up, u deformed looking pussy. U have no shape at all, do yourself and favor and leave meso. Change your name and pic and then maybe come back, you look like shit, your pathetic. Gtfo titty boy

Last edited:
Shit brother, case will be closed when my delts look like the ones your rocken.... how tall are you?

5"11 Ryno.Here's my shoulder routine I've been doing for a while

Fst7 shoulder
Dumbell press 2wu 2ws 8x12 reps
Cable one arm lateral raise 8x12
1wu 2ws with partials
Dumbell front raise one arm at a time right to two arms at a time
2working sets 8x12
Bent over lateral raise ss with face pulls 2 working sets
Fst7 -dumbell or machine side laterals 10-12 reps 30 second rest in between 7 sets
Barbell or dumbell shrugs 4sets 8-12
Hammer shrugs 4 sets 8-12

Here's a video so you can see exactly how to do it

Fst7 shoulder
1wu 2ws with partials
2working sets 8x12
Fst7 -dumbell or machine side laterals 10-12 reps 30 second rest in between 7 sets

Thanks brother

Fst7 shoulder
1wu 2ws with partials
2working sets 8x12

This is hands down THE BEST delt/shoulder routine i have ever seen.

Well I do see the communication problem that was talked about. Emailed Padawan at proton mail and pm'd here with no response as of 5 this evening basically... went else where with my business. Will be keeping an eye on this thread though.

What if he said, "yes?" What was your next move? Just asking...

giphy.gif

And here we find @MindlessWork again , the man with zero roid experience haunting another source thread with his MINDLESS CHATTER . You have no reason to be in here or any source thread giving your opinion about a lab , its sellers or its buyers .

Your a WANNABE , the biggest one Ive ever seen...Pathetic . :confused:

I know he's respected by a lot and honestly seems like a good dude, but I've questioned why a dude that's never run a cycle spend so much time giving out opinions on a steroid based forum..thought it was just me tho.

I pointed this very thing out before and got told off for it... glad to see a member with more "weight" than me point this out as well

Lol... I've actually grown to love the little comments on every single thread by good ol @MindlessWork
And come on @Oregongearhead you gotta at least give the guy props for his will power, it's like sitting in a meth house for 6 years and not once choppen out a line or smoken that bubble.... lol...:D

Well, now that you put it that way...

This whole time I was under the impression that he's been waiting on a Christmas bonus for the last 6 years.

Not to beat a dead horse, but were you guys here when Mindless got flamed by the entire board? I'm sure @Oregongearhead has his reasons for his posts :) lol lol mindless would never cross OGH in a million fucking years. Now go give OGH a like lol
Lmfao best quotes of the thread bahahaj

Lmfao best quotes of the thread bahahaj
Agreed. He's been here for 6 yrs, finally decided to cycle NEXT year, and is currently researching labs to decide where to make a purchase. The guy should be an EXPERT. How many forums is he a member of? I'd hate to guess. Most amusing is almost all of his posts are just agreeing with what someone else said and repeating it back. I just can't wrap my head around it.

After trying to place an order with TSL since October and sending out 8 emails with no success due to his communication troubles, I am now forced to seek elsewhere.

I did have good results on my first 2 orders with him. When he does communicate things go well. He acts professionally and he has followed through.

I feel comfortable in that if I gave him my money he would follow through with legit gear. However, his services just do not suit my needs at the moment. YMMV.

@thetsl

Do you check/test the potency of the Raws you receive?

Was reading a thread here about Raws and made me curious if this is part of your practice.
I think he said since his raw come from
Every batch I purchase comes with a C.O.A. as well, and no product that specs under 97% pure is sent out.
and he stated that he doesn't test because basically the quote above people. never let him down before, so there would be no point on verification.. (this is not a direct qoute, so don't quote me, also he might have changed things. So I'll let him chime in if it has.)

Update, I was one of the people with outstanding orders over 2 weeks. After some emails with TSL and Padawan i was able to get things squared away. Package arrived today and everything was there that was ordered. Hope in the future orders can go smoother but packaging was solid and looking forward to running his gear.

I am going on 3 weeks now. He said there was some issues on his end. Said his shipper would have it to me by Saturday so I will keep posted. Def is hard to get ahold of him.