TSL LABS

Wtf is up with @Baxter513-proton ? He kind of reminds me of that faggot somebody outed about two years ago and posted his POF dating site pictures..... Where have you been bro?

Seems like the same guy pops up every 6 months to troll out on someone.

I forgot that guys names though.

This TSL guy most likely does not manufacture his own products. He probably buys in bulk from somebody else and then makes $5 profit per vial as he "flips" them to the end user.

It would explain the reason that he needs to keep a 9-5 job whereas a successful dealer would be able to dedicate themselves fully just to manufacturing and selling AAS.

It would explain why he takes so long to reply to emails. Because he is at his jobby job all day and also he needs 11 days to ship domestic? Sounds about enough time for TSL to place an order from somebody else, get the products, repackage them and send them on their way to the end user.

He is a middle-man, it all makes sense now.

This TSL guy most likely does not manufacture his own products. He probably buys in bulk from somebody else and then makes $5 profit per vial as he "flips" them to the end user.

It would explain the reason that he needs to keep a 9-5 job whereas a successful dealer would be able to dedicate themselves fully just to manufacturing and selling AAS.

It would explain why he takes so long to reply to emails. Because he is at his jobby job all day and also he needs 11 days to ship domestic? Sounds about enough time for TSL to place an order from somebody else, get the products, repackage them and send them on their way to the end user.

Only dealer you need to worry about is a serm dealer. It's all about the nolvadex for you at this point.

11 days means that's more time for LE to work and snoop. Any time I had domestic everything was overnighted or it would take 2days max.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

A middle man wouldnt have prices like that

Dude you have no idea wtf you're talking about. The best proven domestic source we've had at Meso, the 24k, had a day job. Just gtfo and go to bop or one of those other paid source boards and do your bitching over there. And please, get that fucking man boob cut out

You would think that even if @thetsl was too busy that his rep @Padawan would be able to reply to the emails and PMs? But no..... of course not. The reason why is because padawan and theTsl are THE SAME PERSON.

He tried to create account padawan (his rep) to make it seem like he is such a big company that they need to hire reps to assist with the HUGE volume of orders coming in. What a joke.

And of course when it all goes south he can blame it all on padawan. Tell us some story about how padawan is an alcoholic or a degenerate gambler that stole all the money and pissed it away at the horse track. Or how your package never showed up because padawan the alcoholic was wasted when filling out the address labels and sent it to Alaska instead of Alabama

You would think that even if @thetsl was too busy that his rep @Padawan would be able to reply to the emails and PMs? But no..... of course not. The reason why is because padawan and theTsl are THE SAME PERSON.

He tried to create account padawan (his rep) to make it seem like he is such a big company that they need to hire reps to assist with the HUGE volume or ordering coming in. What a joke.

And of course when it all goes south he can blame it all on padawan. Tell us some story about how padawan is an alcoholic or a degenerate gambler that stole all the money and pissed it away at the horse track.

TheTSL is not going to deal with you because you're a sniveling little bitch. Run on home now and go fuck your sister or something

What is my beef with TSL you ask? Simple: He ignored 5 emails from me as well as PMs sent to him and also to his alter-ego padawan. And I took it as a personal insult.

The same way you feel when a girl doesnt text you back or answer your calls.

What is my beef with TSL you ask? Simple: He ignored 5 emails from me as well as PMs sent to him and also to his alter-ego padawan. And I took it as a personal insult.

No dude... you got it the wrong way around life is a lot better when girls don't answer you or text you back.. means your day/night is pretty fucking free.

You should take it as "YOU'RE A FUCKING LITTLE BITCH and he doesn't want to fuck with you!!!!" Is that insult personal enough for ya buttercup??? Now kick rocks and gtfo of Meso. You've overstayed your welcome and You're not wanted here

I just went thru this experience with a girl 2 weeks ago. We went on a first date and it went great and I kissed her on the mouth at the end when dropping her off at home.

Then for days after she has not responded to my calls or texts!! And I see her posting stuff on Facebook and InstaGram so I know she has her phone. WTF??

Well that was last week. Now I cant even find her name in Facebook at all. Or read her wall. Must be some kind of glitch. But anyways Im gonna go knock on her door tonight and see whats up because its been 2 weeks.

Don't ever use that analogy ever again. The blow up doll in your basement apartment of your parents house doesn't talk.... remember that. You were too cheap to buy the one with the voice recordings... lol

I just went thru this experience with a girl 2 weeks ago. We went on a first date and it went great and I kissed her on the mouth at the end when dropping her off at home.

Then for days after she has not responded to my calls or texts!! And I see her posting stuff on Facebook and InstaGram so I know she has her phone. WTF??

Well that was last week. Now I cant even find her name in Facebook at all. Or read her wall. Must be some kind of glitch. But anyways Im gonna go knock on her door tonight and see whats up because its been 2 weeks.

OMG. Dude she blocked you probly cause she thinks you're a little bitch too. She probly sucking your best buds cock and laughing at the little bitch kiss you have her. She mighta been sucking his cock before your date with her. Did you taste cum on her breath when you kissed her?

Alright Baxter513, I'm gonna give you a bit of a life line, what you say and do afterwards is on you. Those are some pretty serious accusations to make over poor communication without any type of proof don't you think? That being said, guys is what he's saying so far fetched not to think he might be on to something? I feel something isn't right with this source myself. We get excuses for poor communication etc etc but to me that's all it is is excuses. I don't know, time will tell all. There are WKMS that I respect that think things are on the up and up so I'm kinda in the middle right now and could go either way with this source. The truth will come, mark my words on that @Padawan and @thetsl . It always does here so I hope everything is gtg with you guys or it's gonna be a bad day around here for you if it's not