TSL LABS

I just went thru this experience with a girl 2 weeks ago. We went on a first date and it went great and I kissed her on the mouth at the end when dropping her off at home.

Then for days after she has not responded to my calls or texts!! And I see her posting stuff on Facebook and InstaGram so I know she has her phone. WTF??

Well that was last week. Now I cant even find her name in Facebook at all. Or read her wall. Must be some kind of glitch. But anyways Im gonna go knock on her door tonight and see whats up because its been 2 weeks.

This better be an attempt at a sense of humor. If not, shoot yourself now before it's too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is my beef with TSL you ask? Simple: He ignored 5 emails from me as well as PMs sent to him and also to his alter-ego padawan. And I took it as a personal insult.

The same way you feel when a girl doesnt text you back or answer your calls.
You should be insulted, he replies to EVERY email I send him. Maybe you need to step back and realize the problem doesn't lie with him, it's you. He responds to everyone but YOU. Rejection hurts, everyone hates you. Must be a miserable life. But hey, at least when women reject you, you have your own tits to play with.

You should be insulted, he replies to EVERY email I send him. Maybe you need to step back and realize the problem doesn't lie with him, it's you. He responds to everyone but YOU. Rejection hurts, everyone hates you. Must be a miserable life. But hey, at least when women reject you, you have your own tits to play with.
Ruthless lmao

Cold Blooded

Spot on

Im glad to bring some smiles to your day with my "post that was a joke" about a girl that did not respond to my texts.

But one thing that is "no joking matter" is TSL Labs and the lack of decent customer service. There wont be any chuckling when your emails go unanswered and you are staring out your front window all day like a dog....... waiting for the USPS mail truck.

Alright Baxter513, I'm gonna give you a bit of a life line, what you say and do afterwards is on you. Those are some pretty serious accusations to make over poor communication without any type of proof don't you think? That being said, guys is what he's saying so far fetched not to think he might be on to something? I feel something isn't right with this source myself. We get excuses for poor communication etc etc but to me that's all it is is excuses. I don't know, time will tell all. There are WKMS that I respect that think things are on the up and up so I'm kinda in the middle right now and could go either way with this source. The truth will come, mark my words on that @Padawan and @thetsl . It always does here so I hope everything is gtg with you guys or it's gonna be a bad day around here for you if it's not
I agree with you about something is up not sure what but it's been 3 weeks on my order and still nothing as of now. Finally got a response after about 2 weeks said that he was waiting on something and it still had not shipped. The funny thing is 4 days after I placed my order he said everything was gtg. Monday emailed and said I should have by Saturday said his shipper would get it out asap. We will see by Saturday I will keep everyone posted.

This dude really needs to shit then fuck up. Looks like trolling to me.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I just went thru this experience with a girl 2 weeks ago. We went on a first date and it went great and I kissed her on the mouth at the end when dropping her off at home.

Then for days after she has not responded to my calls or texts!! And I see her posting stuff on Facebook and InstaGram so I know she has her phone. WTF??

Well that was last week. Now I cant even find her name in Facebook at all. Or read her wall. Must be some kind of glitch. But anyways Im gonna go knock on her door tonight and see whats up because its been 2 weeks.

She probably felt uncomfortable because you have bigger tits than she does.

This better be an attempt at a sense of humor. If not, shoot yourself now before it's too late.

My thoughts exactly lol. This guy's a real fucking pussy bitch. Also he obviously has never heard of the damn IRS. How the fuck do you file your taxes without a legal job when you're making bank off illegal drugs??

trolly troll troll

I have some info I'll be releasing soon about some shit going on behind the scenes that will definately change your guys opinion on tsl. I'm talking with his rep right now but if tsl has been doing this as long as he says he has the shit that happened is unacceptable

I have some info I'll be releasing soon about some shit going on behind the scenes that will definately change your guys opinion on tsl. I'm talking with his rep right now but if tsl has been doing this as long as he says he has the shit that happened is unacceptable
Speak brotha!nothing should be a secret . tell us waz up

If the communication is widespread, which I haven't had any issues with, but doesn't mean they do not exists then we do need to expect that to get cleaned up and tightened up.

We do also have to remember that this lab had openly stated they will not be doing business with certain members. If you don't get a reply back that could be the case and if it were me and I had that issue I would simply just move on. Too many choices not too. I wouldnt linger around with silly posts wasting your time.

@chestrock said many weeks ago, he used to order from here when they were private and always expected at least a 3 week turn around.

I personally think that's a little long but, I can be satisfied with 10 days for turn around.

That comes out to be 5 days to prepare and up to 5 days shipping time for errors on the shipping end.

Open forums are far more notorious for demanding shipping turn around than when one is private. Simply for the fact people don't openly complain about a private source too often.

With all this being said, I'm sure @Padawan and @thetsl will figure out a way to meet in the middle and get the communications and shipping tightened up.

Those are some pretty serious accusations to make over poor communication without any type of proof don't you think? That being said, guys is what he's saying so far fetched not to think he might be on to something? I feel something isn't right with this source myself. We get excuses for poor communication etc etc but to me that's all it is is excuses. I don't know, time will tell all.
Couldn't agree more bro
There are WKMS that I respect that think things are on the up and up so I'm kinda in the middle right now and could go either way with this source.
check out the atlas thread read the beginning middle and end.we all know how atlas turned out.
There and here are pretty similar bbro
Take your time bro.dont buy shit base on members feedback/feelings!
Time will tell

Im glad to bring some smiles to your day with my "post that was a joke" about a girl that did not respond to my texts.

But one thing that is "no joking matter" is TSL Labs and the lack of decent customer service. There wont be any chuckling when your emails go unanswered and you are staring out your front window all day like a dog....... waiting for the USPS mail truck.
If I looked like the guy in your avatar I would be staring out my window waiting for a treadmill to arrive. You don't even look like your in shape to be inquiring about anything but some cardio tips.