TSL LABS

Update, I was one of the people with outstanding orders over 2 weeks. After some emails with TSL and Padawan i was able to get things squared away. Package arrived today and everything was there that was ordered. Hope in the future orders can go smoother but packaging was solid and looking forward to running his gear.
Thats good because mine has been going on 2 weeks and hopefully it will arrive soon first prder was fast but now getting low and need this asap lol im glad i see some good news

communication is something that we are tightening up, i heard a lot of guys have been receiving responses and have been messaging me saying my bad it was in my spam folder... I'm sure you guys are checking there but please double check..

communication is something that we are tightening up, i heard a lot of guys have been receiving responses and have been messaging me saying my bad it was in my spam folder... I'm sure you guys are checking there but please double check..
This is crazy. I can't believe it's this bad. I think I''ll place an order just to see for myself. Wish I wasn't stocked up already and actually needed something.

So far Ive not had any problem with emails or communication.
Sent him email for payment info one night had an answer the next. Sent payment the third day and it was picked up the following....so as far as my experience goes Ive no complaints....yet.

So far Ive not had any problem with emails or communication.
Sent him email for payment info one night had an answer the next. Sent payment the third day and it was picked up the following....so as far as my experience goes Ive no complaints....yet.
I had great sucess too until this last one been waiting for 11 d
@Baxter513-proton keeps liking every fucking negative post about tsl like a pussy bitch snickering in the corner...am I the only one who is noticing and getting fucking aggravated after his stupid ass got smacked down @Ryno1980
that kid needs to jump off a building

Will be funny if all these people check their spam and they have numerous emails [emoji23][emoji23] I'm sure no one will fess up to that in the open.

I noticed but was nice and didn't say anything... I couldn't help but wonder why he is watching this thread so closely but I give him credit, all he's done is like a few comments. Seriously man, you need to do something with that gyno... you're worrying about the wrong shit

I noticed but was nice and didn't say anything... I couldn't help but wonder why he is watching this thread so closely but I give him credit, all he's done is like a few comments. Seriously man, you need to do something with that gyno... you're worrying about the wrong shit
@Baxter513-proton looks like bryan silva the gratata white trash rapper with a bad case of gyno if you dont know who im talking about its the dude on tosh.o