TSL LABS

Wait... Maybe Baxter513-Proton, theTSL and Padawan are all the same people and "Baxter" was talking shit to see if anyone would agree and if you did, your next shipment would have rat poison in it... Ya think about that? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy there, M. Night Shyamalan

This TSL guy most likely does not manufacture his own products. He probably buys in bulk from somebody else and then makes $5 profit per vial as he "flips" them to the end user.

It would explain the reason that he needs to keep a 9-5 job whereas a successful dealer would be able to dedicate themselves fully just to manufacturing and selling AAS.

It would explain why he takes so long to reply to emails. Because he is at his jobby job all day and also he needs 11 days to ship domestic? Sounds about enough time for TSL to place an order from somebody else, get the products, repackage them and send them on their way to the end user.

He is a middle-man, it all makes sense now.
You have got to be one of the dumbest people I've encountered in a while. And that is saying a LOT.

Your troll ass got blocked by the FB girl because she realized what a bitch you are and probably isn't a lesbian.

As far as having a 9-5, as another brother said, of course he has another job, you fuckstick! He never said he's a large lab and as most/all UGL's go, they are one man operations.

Damn you're one stupid fuck! Worry about your bitch tits, you cunt.

You are the one that is suppose to leak information. You made accusations of information you have regarding this lab etc. let's get that in the air and laundry aired out. If you have information then that needs to be out in the open.
That's true and I will post it all. I gave tsl 3 days to respond and was speaking with his rep last night about it so I don't know how tsl hasn't been informed by his rep who I also sent all the info too.

i did receive the info and TSL just informed me he will be on here around 6pm to address it all. as mentioned he went away for a job out of state and has limited internet but has been taking care of emails.

if anyone has any orders they have all been sent and again we have been talking more about the communication to the members here and all over.. this is something we will tighten up and ALL emails will be responded to within 12-24 hours of receiving them.

and to BAxter. please stay off our thread noone here likes you and all you do is clutter it all up with nonsense... stick to your other "source"

i did receive the info and TSL just informed me he will be on here around 6pm to address it all. as mentioned he went away for a job out of state and has limited internet but has been taking care of emails.

if anyone has any orders they have all been sent and again we have been talking more about the communication to the members here and all over.. this is something we will tighten up and ALL emails will be responded to within 12-24 hours of receiving them.

and to BAxter. please stay off our thread noone here likes you and all you do is clutter it all up with nonsense... stick to your other "source"
As much as i agree with you, You are Still a rep. This is meso members thread. Still though, fat-tittied baxterd needs to unregister and take his bitch ass elsewhere

That's true and I will post it all. I gave tsl 3 days to respond and was speaking with his rep last night about it so I don't know how tsl hasn't been informed by his rep who I also sent all the info too.
Hey man, excuse the off topic question but what was the outcome on the miss info being sent to you and the "unknown" ugl ? If you have any news could yeah bump that thread? Cheers

Just got home and package was waiting on me. All is good from tsl on my end.

I also received my order after a long wait. 1 item wasn't right. ordered Masteron E but got Masteron P. packaging was definitely discreet, but I definitely won't be making another order in the future.

I will say unbroken87 you and this lab handle this situation very poorly. This should have been dealt with long ago...

I will say unbroken87 you and this lab handle this situation very poorly. This should have been dealt with long ago...
Handled it poorly? I've tried giving the source and his rep a chance to respond to at least try and explain what happened. I could have said nothing as it doesn't affect me what happened but know it's the right thing to do. I do have a business and a life and can't be on here 24/7 like you. I know you live for this drama but I'm the opposite. I'm not trying to build up suspense or drama but was asked by pawdawn to wait for a pm.

Handled it poorly? I've tried giving the source and his rep a chance to respond to at least try and explain what happened. I could have said nothing as it doesn't affect me what happened but know it's the right thing to do. I do have a business and a life and can't be on here 24/7 like you. I know you live for this drama but I'm the opposite. I'm not trying to build up suspense or drama but was asked by pawdawn to wait for a pm.
Ahhh so because you know you are wrong you need to try and deflect with personal insults? lol Pathetic! You just lost any credibility in my eyes. GL

Ahhh so because you know you are wrong you need to try and deflect with personal insults? lol Pathetic! You just lost any credibility in my eyes. GL
What am I "wrong" about. The source and the rep knew the issue and should have addressed it. As members here we count on eachother to hold sources accountable but we all know that's not always the case and members don't always come forward when a source screws up. Ive already told you I respect most of the stuff you contribute here but other times think you have nothing better to do than try and find drama. So losing credibility in your eyes doesn't doesn't exactly hurt my feelings. And as far as personal insults look at every post I've ever made here insulting somebody. You won't find many. You are a different story