TSL LABS

OK so on two seperate occasions I have received e-mails from @thetsl containing customers full payment and personal information. The first time it happened I was talking with him about placing a decent sized order and I get an e-mail with a customers payment info, name, address etc. So I tell him that's messed up and he says it was an accident because the guy who collects his funds has an e-mail address very similar to mine. So I told him I don't feel comfortable sending him $1,000 if mistakes happen that easily and made a thread and tagged him in it as the source who leaked the info and the thread pretty much died so I assumed nobody really cared. So three days ago I get a random email from tsl who I haven't spoken with in weeks with another customers payment info, name, address and order. So I e-mailed him asking how in the hell this happened again and I get no response. His rep messaged me today saying they would have answers for me which I haven't received. So for the source who claims to have been in the game for years and supplies some of the top pro's I don't see how he would make these mistakes. I'm assuminng if I've gotten two different customers info it's not an isolated incident. Now maybe @thetsl can make a damn appearance as I'm over this. Point of the story if I received two customers info I'm sure more has been leaked as we'll including mine.
Thanks also found the thread.i guessed i miss it to

OK so on two seperate occasions I have received e-mails from @thetsl containing customers full payment and personal information. The first time it happened I was talking with him about placing a decent sized order and I get an e-mail with a customers payment info, name, address etc. So I tell him that's messed up and he says it was an accident because the guy who collects his funds has an e-mail address very similar to mine. So I told him I don't feel comfortable sending him $1,000 if mistakes happen that easily and made a thread and tagged him in it as the source who leaked the info and the thread pretty much died so I assumed nobody really cared. So three days ago I get a random email from tsl who I haven't spoken with in weeks with another customers payment info, name, address and order. So I e-mailed him asking how in the hell this happened again and I get no response. His rep messaged me today saying they would have answers for me which I haven't received. So for the source who claims to have been in the game for years and supplies some of the top pro's I don't see how he would make these mistakes. I'm assuminng if I've gotten two different customers info it's not an isolated incident. Now maybe @thetsl can make a damn appearance as I'm over this. Point of the story if I received two customers info I'm sure more has been leaked as we'll including mine.
Better late than never.... thanks for the info....
I actually don't doubt that maybe your email looks similar and maybe he accidently clicked yours instead of the other guys....
HERE IS WHERE WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM!
a source should never keep customers emails on file, or even in their contacts which is obviously what has happend here otherwise your email would not have popped up in his contacts..

Yeah bro, we needed to know this. It is a big deal and I understand you were trying to let the source come clean and fix it but man, don't forget that we are all we've got to protect us from sources. They are never the "friend" you know what I mean? I'm not gonna bust your balls over it because that's already happening but I do think this is a good lesson to be learned... us before them, every time my brother. It has to be that way... only other thing you might should've done was notify the member if you had anyway of telling that. My business is done here no matter what the quality of the gear may be

Crazy shit everyday man... how ya been?

Doin great brother. Just caught up on this thread, people seem pretty happy but m not really sure why. Still no bloods[emoji57]
Hope lifes treatin you good[emoji41]

Better late than never.... thanks for the info....
I actually don't doubt that maybe your email looks similar and maybe he accidently clicked yours instead of the other guys....
HERE IS WHERE WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM!
a source should never keep customers emails on file, or even in their contacts which is obviously what has happend here otherwise your email would not have popped up in his contacts..
Exactly bro, I forgot to mention that in my post as well

Doin great brother. Just caught up on this thread, people seem pretty happy but m not really sure why. Still no bloods[emoji57]
Hope lifes treatin you good[emoji41]
Yes sir I'm with you but I was about to give it a small shot. Glad I didnt

Bro, the source is not gonna chime in and even if he does, there's no excuse... this is very similar to the whole naps deal... to me, there's not anything he can say.... it's done as far as I'm concerned and it should be to you guys as well.. there's too many other choices to take a chance like this

Either way, I have accidently sent emails to the wrong person before because their names are similar in my contacts.... lol.... but these fucking names should not be in your contacts @thetsl
If you have been around as long as you say you have, then how do u explain not following the biggest fucking ugl rule out there? do not keep customer info...

Bro, the source is not gonna chime in and even if he does, there's no excuse... this is very similar to the whole naps deal... to me, there's not anything he can say.... it's done as far as I'm concerned and it should be to you guys as well.. there's too many other choices to take a chance like this
I agree and looking back I should have posted the original thread on this page but had never had this issue with a source so wanted some opinions. When it happened a couple days ago his rep promised answers and never delivered. So now tsl can deal with this bullshit

Either way, I have accidently sent emails to the wrong person before because their names are similar in my contacts.... lol.... but these fucking names should not be in your contacts @thetsl
If you have been around as long as you say you have, then how do u explain not following the biggest fucking ugl rule out there? do not keep customer info...
Exactly and if the first time that was the case I can see how that mistake could be made and that's why I made the thread " How should this be handled" but the second time we hadn't spoken in weeks so no excuse for me to get a random e-mail with another customers info

I'll probably be the only person to admit that I get what your saying but the truth of the matter is, it was handled poorly. Not intentionally I understand but a spade is a spade...now, it's time for us to move on man. They aren't your friend, the closest thing to that is us... don't forget that and no one will ever question where your loyalty is.... in a sense, you let us down. You think the source gives a fuck? Hell no they don't but we do. Not gonna beat a dead horse. Youre good in my book man but just remember what I said

I'll probably be the only person to admit that I get what your saying but the truth of the matter is, it was handled poorly. Not intentionally I understand but a spade is a spade...now, it's time for us to move on man. They aren't your friend, the closest thing to that is us... don't forget that and no one will ever question where your loyalty is.... in a sense, you let us down. You think the source gives a fuck? Hell no they don't but we do. Not gonna beat a dead horse. Youre good in my book man but just remember what I said
Yeah I can't argue with that the second time it happened I should have said fuck the source and posted it. So lesson learned on my part and I'm going to have a drink now and chill.