TSL LABS

I posted that I'm in a different state and did not have service earlier? Did you see the post??????

Yes this did happen. His email was literally almost identical to my partners email. I delete personal info on a regular basis, and clear contacts so I'm not quite sure how protonmail did it once more.....:

I have used securenym for years, but people are too cheap to pay for an email so I have to use protonmail, which I cannot stand, thus why I still have a securenym account for all of my older customers. Proton is set up completely differently however, and I clicked the wrong email when sending something to my partner. I have since gotten my partner to change his email so the issue would never arise again.

This is NOTHING like naps....... not even in the same realm.... I also love how guys can even begin to imagine anyone is "safe" here in this game. Really??? The most powerful govt officials were hacked leaking 33,000 emails and guys think they are totally safe? Come on......

The mistake was made, I emailed a member here that had ordered from me before a wrong email. I'm not sitting here trying to say it's a lie, because it happened, purely accidental. I have since done everything I could to ensure it would never happen again. So many amateurs here comparing to things that they literally cannot even begin to comprehend as well.

It absolutely amazes me how quick people are to accuse and play the blame game, and hang a rope from the tree for a lynch mob. I had 4 guys from this forum alone send me incorrect payment details within the past week. HUGE security risk for me, attempting to physically collect funds and the details be botched so they could not be collected. Do I put them on the chopping block here because they not only risked my safety, but everyone else's here as well correct?? That's how many are looking at this. I've literally never seen in my life guys who literally thrive on complaining and look for any reason to post something negatively. It is mind boggling.
This is a valid explanation , however, you have to understand that when something like this pops up, and is un addressed for almost a month, whether that be your fault , or the fault of the person you sent the info to, it raises red flags... shit happens, this is a big deal, non the less, shit happens and it's how you handle yourself that either make things good or make things really bad...

I notice you always bounce once you look like a fucking idiot
Whoa Whoa wait a minute what did you say????? I just dropped it seeing as you have already been show as the one who should have done right dip shit!!!!!! If you wanna getting something started please just say the word and I will make your stay on Meso miserable! Let me know either way big shot ;)

This is a valid explanation , however, you have to understand that when something like this pops up, and is un addressed for almost a month, whether that be your fault , or the fault of the person you sent the info to, it raises red flags... shit happens, this is a big deal, non the less, shit happens and it's how you handle yourself that either make things good or make things really bad...

I did not know it was unaddressed for a month. I did not see the post elsewhere here. I do not know how to look at "tags" or even what that means in specific. I was unaware of the post completely or I 100% would have addressed it without a doubt.

I hate that it happened truly. Trust me I despised it. I do not like proton , as I've used securenym for the past 4 years exclusively. People will not pay $60 a year for it though so I had to go to protonmail.

Also, some Bitcoin orders were delayed and reason being , protonmail , if you use the same text in the subject line will not show as a new email when sent, it will just go in the same folder as a different number, this recently was just noticed and has since been alleviated as well. Yes simple errors that does make things look bad, from learning a new email carrier.

Easy killer.... not a guy you should be starting shit with..... @CdnGuy has contributed a lot to this board and makes the effort to protect his meso brothers.... you don't have to agree with everything he says, or how he handles things but trust me when I tell you, your better off just apologizing for not handling things the way you should have and move on..
I've said the exact same thing about him that he contributes a lot. I also think he likes to start shit to. I just can't believe I'm being made the bad guy here because I didn't post the first incident in the right thread so I'm done with this. It's funny to cuz I have an email from tsl talking about the thread that was posted. I have sources was just trying to give guys a heads up about what happened. To much drama for me when I was just trying to help

Yes this did happen. His email was literally almost identical to my partners email. I delete personal info on a regular basis, and clear contacts so I'm not quite sure how protonmail did it once more.....:
Protonmail did not arbitrarily send the email to a cleared contact as that is not logical. More logical would be is that you are full of shit and sloppy.

This is NOTHING like naps....... not even in the same realm.... I also love how guys can even begin to imagine anyone is "safe" here in this game. Really??? The most powerful govt officials were hacked leaking 33,000 emails and guys think they are totally safe? Come on......
You are not the United States Gov and you certainly are not being attacked by anyone with that type of knowledge so your comparison is laughable. People don't expect you to thwart the worlds greatest hackers. They do however think you should at least be able to manage email without sending out their personal information. Then again these people are all inexperienced newbies and you are OG :rolleyes:.

The mistake was made, I emailed a member here that had ordered from me before a wrong email. I'm not sitting here trying to say it's a lie, because it happened, purely accidental. I have since done everything I could to ensure it would never happen again. So many amateurs here comparing to things that they literally cannot even begin to comprehend as well.
So you have had 2 accidents that you are admitting, well one you blamed on protonmail who mysteriously emails contacts no longer available yet you continue to call others "amateurs". Oh the irony.

It absolutely amazes me how quick people are to accuse and play the blame game, and hang a rope from the tree for a lynch mob. I had 4 guys from this forum alone send me incorrect payment details within the past week. HUGE security risk for me, attempting to physically collect funds and the details be botched so they could not be collected. Do I put them on the chopping block here because they not only risked my safety, but everyone else's here as well correct?? That's how many are looking at this. I've literally never seen in my life guys who literally thrive on complaining and look for any reason to post something negatively. It is mind boggling.
Awwww it's a huge security risk for you Mr drug dealer? The same guy who spouts his veteran experience and calls other "newbies and amateurs" yet can't handle emails without putting peoples information out in the open. I personally don't care about your problems considering you are well compensated. You know the risks of doing business right Mr OG? I think you should check your email on proton again because i am sure in the last 30 minutes it has sent 50 emails on it's own to contacts you have cleared. Honestly you are too arrogant and reckless to have anyone give you access to their information.

I've said the exact same thing about him that he contributes a lot. I also think he likes to start shit to. I just can't believe I'm being made the bad guy here because I didn't post the first incident in the right thread so I'm done with this. It's funny to cuz I have an email from tsl talking about the thread that was posted. I have sources was just trying to give guys a heads up about what happened. To much drama for me when I was just trying to help
Hey dude I got nothing personal against you and I'm actually pretty friendly. You're not the "bad guy" just things on your end could have been dealt with sooner. That's all I was trying to get at. But when someone get's defensive and starts immediately insulting me.Did you think I was gonna take it dry? lol You wouldn't ;) Any way it's out now and for tsl to deal with. No hard feelings...

no wonder the products are not labeled 'top secret labs'..obviously, is not the case lol

I wonder if the proton mail excuse would work with my wife...'honey, I was emailing my boss and protonmail sent emails to all those craigslist hookers..'

Putting people's information in the open? Do you not think this happens to an extent in multiple aspects? I never asked you to care about my problems, your just another one complaining. I explained what happened, and that the issue was an isolated incident and has been alleviated. I was not attacking the member in the least who posted it as well.

I clearly know the risks, it seems many do not though. Seems several have absolutely no clue, and assume it's eBay. I'm not in the least bit aggorant as well. I explained it was my fault, 'not sure what more you want other than just stir Things around.

Personally i don't see much of a problem with how you handled it. Could you of linked the previous thread? Yes. Should you of spoke up immediately when it happened again..perhaps but i can see why you may of been hesitant because nobody seemed to care much the first time. My advice is if a situation arises again like this try to find a member that you respect and ask them in pm how it could be handled. Personally members should of brought up the first incident involving the email blunder before this dipshit set his anchor here. Yeah the ball was dropped here but not entirely by you and i would say the least of it was you. Thank you for bringing this to light a second time.

no wonder the products are not labeled 'top secret labs'..obviously, is not the case lol

I wonder if the proton mail excuse would work with my wife...'honey, I was emailing my boss and protonmail sent emails to all those craigslist hookers..'

I think you are upset with me because you sent your order and I asked if you could use another payment form over the one you asked for, so you cancelled it?!? That is quite a thing to be mad over my friend......

Why would I be mad? you aren't the only source available buddy

Not in the least saying I'm the only one available. There are plenty of reputable ones out there without a doubt. I only assumed you were upset because of your posts that is all.

Putting people's information in the open? Do you not think this happens to an extent in multiple aspects? I never asked you to care about my problems, your just another one complaining. I explained what happened, and that the issue was an isolated incident and has been alleviated. I was not attacking the member in the least who posted it as well.

I clearly know the risks, it seems many do not though. Seems several have absolutely no clue, and assume it's eBay. I'm not in the least bit aggorant as well. I explained it was my fault, 'not sure what more you want other than just stir Things around.
You sent out personal information to the wrong person 2 times and that is the blunders people know about. In my experience and i would say most people here would say that if you see a mouse in your house there are 10 more you have not yet seen. No i don't think you asked me to care but you certainly listed your issues looking for some sympathy or to illustrate that your fuck ups and customer blunders are on equal ground. Personally i don't see how anyone would trust you with their security or health at this point. Plenty of other options.

You sent out personal information to the wrong person 2 times and that is the blunders people know about. In my experience and i would say most people here would say that if you see a mouse in your house there are 10 more you have not yet seen. No i don't think you asked me to care but you certainly listed your issues looking for some sympathy or to illustrate that your fuck ups and customer blunders are on equal ground. Personally i don't see how anyone would trust you with their security or health at this point. Plenty of other options.

I do not need sympathy for sure. I explained how it happened as well with the emails being almost identical. I explained the issue was alleviated also. Personally I'm sure everyone should listen to you as well, because you are almighty.

Yes plenty of other options for sure, some very great ones from the bloods and such I've seen lately..... Everyone has their own opinion, clearly you are voicing yours as I'll do the same.

Not in the least saying I'm the only one available. There are plenty of reputable ones out there without a doubt. I only assumed you were upset because of your posts that is all.
No sir, I never was in the least bit angry I politely ask you to cancel AFTER I had already emailed saying your preferred payment was alright by me..i needed what I needed sooner rather than later so I chose to go elsewhere.

I'm just being a dick about the rest, however; I'm making gains your product lol

You wanna know why I'm mad? I'll tell ya why I'm mad... I work my ass of like atleast 12 hours a day. I also do many other things after work like chores and such. I've got about an hour and a half to eat and then go to bed, but do I get to watch what I wanna watch on the television?... hell no. gotta watch some stupid ass kids show. I say "hey... you think dad can watch some news or some grown up t.v?" nope. the little rat bastards been watching t.v. half the freakin day, but nooooo. I gotta eat, watch fucking teen Disney and then go to bed so I can do it all over again tomorrow. that's what gets me mad.

No sir, I never was in the least bit angry I politely ask you to cancel AFTER I had already emailed saying your preferred payment was alright by me..i needed what I needed sooner rather than later so I chose to go elsewhere.

I'm just being a dick about the rest, however; I'm making gains off the product lol

Fair enough for sure! My apologies on not being able to provide it faster. Glad you are enjoying the products as well..

@thetsl .... I hear what your saying but help me understand what good is Padawan doing you or the members here as far as with the communication issues? If you can't be reached then why is he outta pocket too? I do understand that you do business outside of here but I feel there shouldnt be long periods of no communication (a week or two) with no response from one of you....

You wanna know why I'm mad? I'll tell ya why I'm mad... I work my ass of like atleast 12 hours a day. I also do many other things after work like chores and such. I've got about an hour and a half to eat and then go to bed, but do I get to watch what I wanna watch on the television?... hell no. gotta watch some stupid ass kids show. I say "hey... you think dad can watch some news or some grown up t.v?" nope. the little rat bastards been watching t.v. half the freakin day, but nooooo. I gotta eat, watch fucking teen Disney and then go to bed so I can do it all over again tomorrow. that's what gets me mad.

Wrong thread lmfao. Go to the what pisses me off thread[emoji23][emoji23] but I can relate fully to this story lmao