TSL LABS

@thetsl .... I hear what your saying but help me understand what good is Padawan doing you or the members here as far as with the communication issues? If you can't be reached then why is he outta pocket too? I do understand that you do business outside of here but I feel there shouldnt be long periods of no communication (a week or two) with no response from one of you....
@Padawan is a lot more active on a diff forum they're on. He got of to a shaky start here and was run off, came back, but has been a lot less vocal. I'd attribute his lack of participation to that.

I did not know it was unaddressed for a month. I did not see the post elsewhere here. I do not know how to look at "tags" or even what that means in specific. I was unaware of the post completely or I 100% would have addressed it without a doubt.

I hate that it happened truly. Trust me I despised it. I do not like proton , as I've used securenym for the past 4 years exclusively. People will not pay $60 a year for it though so I had to go to protonmail.

Also, some Bitcoin orders were delayed and reason being , protonmail , if you use the same text in the subject line will not show as a new email when sent, it will just go in the same folder as a different number, this recently was just noticed and has since been alleviated as well. Yes simple errors that does make things look bad, from learning a new email carrier.

Another added layer of security that you should implement so that you can be sure something like this never happens again, if it does it will look like this

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

hIwD1vwet/TdJfEBBACdcCPkNI3kRwYqtHUyfpvVAY5rt+Lb9P6EztNd4sYq9egV
CZjfqcCn36XZmYPbbO6nZbl992kPRFzTgCRszKNPtlk6Wa93AqXs3KCZp+4emXQh
7moE+XTf4QUGJZ2L3w/sSNs5WFkZRIbto0ivK1aRlX1XTqhPqo9HbgEfElBVUaYA
AACQEWaOS3/h6BVLHTfXaK20vmLcg9BUisB5RDvYGLZv9XFwHMMjctFJJQYnWIOp
+7LLkmNO5fE48rWh0EOAwjAeduGzJGQb4yiE7OlxoESmmTJQ+qO1K2nDz8Stk3a6
WvAQJrpEUY7Og8QGlQQRPKl2F++j6XbIhZ27OeYqJp+vgylUd874KDMCcTrzF3ph
/Qfi
=xTV9
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

It is called pgp. Only you and your carrier will no the message. so if another incident happens.. nobody would know anyways.

And a link to a random code generator.

When placing an order have subject: Order "########"

This way the person uses that unique subject line as their "order number" so you can accurately track emails from all the different people with the same subject line and not lose people who email you the same subject over and over.

I believe you mentioned this as a problem for you and customers as well.

@thetsl .... I hear what your saying but help me understand what good is Padawan doing you or the members here as far as with the communication issues? If you can't be reached then why is he outta pocket too? I do understand that you do business outside of here but I feel there shouldnt be long periods of no communication (a week or two) with no response from one of you....

I reply to every PM sent to me bud