TSL LABS

What gyno? I havent even started my first cycle yet. No thats not my photo just a guy that has a body very similar to mine.

Im going to do a cycle of 300mg EQ + 200mg Test-E for 10 weeks. I need the EQ in order to boost my appetite. I have a very ahrd time eating more than 2500 calories per day.

Also I am 40 freaking years old so I dont have the luxury of training natty for 5 years like you guys that started training in your mid twenties and earlier.
Need to go 16-20 weeks with eq, bax

Are you the guy that once claimed boobies felt like bags of sand?

What gyno? I havent even started my first cycle yet. No thats not my photo just a guy that has a body very similar to mine.

Im going to do a cycle of 300mg EQ + 200mg Test-E for 10 weeks. I need the EQ in order to boost my appetite. I have a very ahrd time eating more than 2500 calories per day.

Also I am 40 freaking years old so I dont have the luxury of training natty for 5 years like you guys that started training in your mid twenties and earlier.

10 weeks of EQ is not long enough, 16-18 weeks would be better. I ran it for 26 @700-800mg, it was too long. If you're 40 its time for TRT.

Gyno = titties.

You should seriously get a couple of years of hard work and diet under your belt. Your joints aren't even ready for it and you could injure yourself. What's the rush? You've got a whole life in front of you.

Also, don't post some random pic that could potentially be incriminating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

after reading this through the last 30 pages, I have a sudden urge to eat fried chicken. It might also be because I'm stoned.

Thank you for the constructive comments. I dont want to take this thread off topic so I will create a different thread. And allow this other thread to get back on topic: Reviews of TSL Labs.

You think I can get TRT with these numbers:

94ykITm.jpg

If you have only been training for two months, in all seriousness you need to wait on AAS man.
I don't think this place could handle the Baxter on gear
I'm not trying to be rude here, but I have a suggestion and a question. If that's you in the pic, it would behoove you to remove your face from a forum where individuals speak of illegal activities. My question -- and again, I'm not trying to be rude -- is where did you get the gyno if you've just started working out and presumably haven't used gear before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look at the avi...does that dude look 41?
So...either he is a 41 yr old mental midget that likes pics of young guys
OR hes a punk that has no life except to troll bb sites while imagining in his walter mitty like existance what it must be like to actually live the life rather than dreaming about it while furiously yanking on what is probably his best and only friend.
Idk....jus sayin:rolleyes:

Well I have to do something. I am 5' 10 and have never weighed over 150lbs in my ENTIRE LIFE.

Now I am 40 years old. Im taking creatine, training 3 times per week. Eating as much as I can. And still am stuck at 148lbs, now for almost the past 2 weeks.

Now you can understand why I am turning to the AAS.

Dont tell me to "eat more". I simply cannot. I eat as much as I can to the verge that if I ate one more I would vomit it up. THats what happens. Many times I end up throwing up the protein shake. My body is really fighting against me to stop me from making gains. It sucks. I am swimming against the current

I have a hard time believing those are your numbers at 40 if your body is anything like the one in the picture

I have no reason to lie. I am asking for honest advice but its obvious at this point that I am going to have to change my username and create a new account because I am being judged and not taken seriously because of my previous posts. Thats fine, I get it

Look at the avi...does that dude look 41?
So...either he is a 41 yr old mental midget that likes pics of young guys
OR hes a punk that has no life except to troll bb sites while imagining in his walter mitty like existance what it must be like to actually live the life rather than dreaming about it while furiously yanking on what is probably his best and only friend.
Idk....jus sayin:rolleyes:

Yeah he NEEDS to change his avi if he really is 40. That's creepy...Mindless creepy.

Now I am 40 years old. Im taking creatine, training 3 times per week. Eating as much as I can. And still am stuck at 148lbs, now for almost the past 2 weeks.

Dont tell me to "eat more". I simply cannot. I eat as much as I can to the verge that if I ate one more I would vomit it up.
What kinda foods are you eating ?not able to get weight is a nutrition problem !something you gotta figure out and experment with.aas might not be much help if your nutrition is off

Well I have to do something. I am 5' 10 and have never weighed over 150lbs in my ENTIRE LIFE.

Dont tell me to "eat more". I simply cannot. I eat as much as I can to the verge that if I ate one more I would vomit it up. THats what happens. Many times I end up throwing up the protein shake. My body is really fighting against me to stop me from making gains. It sucks. I am swimming against the current

You do have to eat more, but you neeed to look at differenr means of doing so.

Example= fairlife milk drink one liter per day, that gives you 1,000 cals 100g protein. Easy booost for calories.

You just have to drink more calories not necessarily eat them.

Or take flax seed oil and two teaspoons of peanut butter. That is over 500 cals. See between two small items I'm already over 1500 cals. Easy.

You do have to eat more, but you neeed to look at differenr means of doing so.

Example= fairlife milk drink one liter per day, that gives you 1,000 cals 100g protein. Easy booost for calories.

You just have to drink more calories not necessarily eat them.

Or take flax seed oil and two teaspoons of peanut butter. That is over 500 cals. See between two small items I'm already over 1500 cals. Easy.

Learn something new everyday, i do.
Tomorrow i'll be picking up some flax seed oil. Thanks brother, much appreciated!