TSL LABS

View attachment 53135 50 and I can't build shoulders either. Asking tsl to post a naked picture while holding a piece of paper that says "Baxter" on it seems a bit gay to me but what do I know.
That's cause your arms are so fucking big. Ha I've got the shoulder genetics. Their completely round and I'm complimented all the time. Probably a dead give away that I use.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm going to turn this thread around a little, sorry guys but I've noticed something recently. I've put a couple vials of tsl test suspension in my bumper and a couple vials of test base from another lab, this is how I feel about the two: tsl's suspension didn't seem to do much at 50mg, just a bonner and red face and a pump. At 100mg I "started to feel pretty aggressive" in the gym with the addition of the bonner and red face lol now with the test base, Holly fuck different story. I put 100mg of test base in my ass (from a different lab) and I've never had so much rage in the gym. I was cocky, fucking mean, strong, horny, all of the above. Litterally felt like hulk. Do you guys think this is because test suspension doesn't fully break down the crystals because it just in water? Just wanted to throw this out there

Btw I'm not dogging on tsl suspension. I liked it. I just feel like the crystals maybe absorbed in the body way way way after my workout. The base fucking hit me within 20 min of pinning

your thoughts are correct , the crystals in suspension take a while to absorb, that is because very few guy know how to make suspension, if made properly it is micronized and can be shot thru a 29 ga slin pin easily, if it is made like that it kicks in much faster.

Btw I'm not dogging on tsl suspension. I liked it. I just feel like the crystals maybe absorbed in the body way way way after my workout. The base fucking hit me within 20 min of pinning

your thoughts are correct , the crystals in suspension take a while to absorb, that is because very few guy know how to make suspension, if made properly it is micronized and can be shot thru a 29 ga slin pin easily, if it is made like that it kicks in much faster.
What's crazy is I had remaining crystals in the vial when it was empty. Question, if I add one mil of test base to the remaining g crystals in the test suspension will it break down the remaining crystals enough to inject?

Since i'm in a good mood.....

Well I have to do something. I am 5' 10 and have never weighed over 150lbs in my ENTIRE LIFE.

Now I am 40 years old. Im taking creatine, training 3 times per week. Eating as much as I can. And still am stuck at 148lbs, now for almost the past 2 weeks.

Now you can understand why I am turning to the AAS.

Dont tell me to "eat more". I simply cannot. I eat as much as I can to the verge that if I ate one more I would vomit it up. THats what happens. Many times I end up throwing up the protein shake. My body is really fighting against me to stop me from making gains. It sucks. I am swimming against the current
If you make a protein shake...don't drink it right away...one of the world's largest men...400 lb Trevor Smith suggested that if you make a shake and drink it right away...the air in the shake will cause you alot of bloat. So have one made up ahead and swap out with new one you just made. Just use a spoon to stir it a little. Hence no bloat from shake...Your welcome lol.
Sorry for the rant/hijacking

Now back to our regularly scheduled program

We're all way off topic here.lol we're talking about protein shakes, stirred not shaken and I'm talking about the nips with @Xragexx over here.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Well I have to do something. I am 5' 10 and have never weighed over 150lbs in my ENTIRE LIFE.

Now I am 40 years old. Im taking creatine, training 3 times per week. Eating as much as I can. And still am stuck at 148lbs, now for almost the past 2 weeks.

Dont tell me to "eat more". I simply cannot. I eat as much as I can to the verge that if I ate one more I would vomit it up. THats what happens. Many times I end up throwing up the protein shake. My body is really fighting against me to stop me from making gains. It sucks. I am swimming against the current
Well the next thing to ask is how is your training intensity?? Or you just go through the excercises and be done ..??? Are you chasing the pump, are you pushing yourself harder and harder??

...here we troll again . :rolleyes:

nobrand_trollbeard.jpg