TSL LABS

Hey guys,

Just an update on that girl from FB. I went to knock on her door but she lives in a gated community and the security guard would not let me in. At the gate the security guard called her phone and when he said my name she must of told him not to allow me to enter. So I guess you guys where right, she is avoiding me and has blocked me on FB.

I have no idea what has changed since the night I kissed her and now????? Its stupid and it doesnt make any sense at all.

Maybe it is my shoulders after all. Especially my rear deltoids. They look like Mr Bean =(

0gxgb9r.jpg

Hey guys,

Just an update on that girl from FB. I went to knock on her door but she lives in a gated community and the security guard would not let me in. At the gate the security guard called her phone and when he said my name she must of told him not to allow me to enter. So I guess you guys where right, she is avoiding me and has blocked me on FB.

I have no idea what has changed since the night I kissed her and now????? Its stupid and it doesnt make any sense at all.

Maybe it is my shoulders after all. Especially my rear deltoids. They look like Mr Bean =(

0gxgb9r.jpg

No worries. Get juiced up for a few years on TSL gear, go back and destroy that security guard and kick her fucking door in. Problem solved!

Someone does not understand women. Women change their feeling like the wind. In order to judge her character and how she truly feels about you, you need to invest TIME into her and see how her feeling accumulate OVER TIME.

It is COMPLETELY NORMAL for a girl to kiss you early on and then realize a short while after she doesn't like you. In that moment when she kissed you she liked you. But her emotions can easily change shortly after.

The INSTANT a women does not show complete interest in you, you move on. How you are 40 and don't know this yet is beyond me.

Did you get those ball measurements yet? Chasing a girl... LOL, they are supposed to chase YOU!

Ok guys TSL EXPERIENCE TURNED TO SHIT....
Set up this entire deal verbatim to @thetsl requirement including using proton and putting the appropriate heading in subject.
Got a reply the following day with a total $.
Sent email back requesting payment info. Got reply next day.
Sent money same day and a reply to tsl with ALL required info.
I thought $ had been picked up cuz everything was super smooth...then I
Waited.....waited.....waited was told before order t/a would be 4 to 5 days.
Got hold of @Padawan to check on order status 4 days later i was told that i should resend email to tsl cuz HE COULDNT FIND IT.....
Now he found every other email just fine and i checked my account and the email i sent him was delivered to him.
So i went and checked if payment had been picked up. It was not.
I cancelled the transaction...thank god i got my money back.
Sent padawan a pm thanking him for at least doing his job as a rep properly...then asked him to tell his boss that cannot run the business end of the business....that Im not interested in dealing with someone that obviously cannot handle the customer and security side of a business any bettter than that.
So unfortunately what i thought may be a 24k substitute has turned into just another wannabe ugl nightmare.:(

Hey guys,

0gxgb9r.jpg

Im glad to bring some smiles to your day with my "post that was a joke" about a girl that did not respond to my texts.

But one thing that is "no joking matter" is TSL Labs and the lack of decent customer service. There wont be any chuckling when your emails go unanswered and you are staring out your front window all day like a dog....... waiting for the USPS mail truck.

At least you can see my physique. Im not trying to hide it behind some picture of Bruce Lee or a nutsack from Google images.

And I have been training for 2 months. Some of y'all have been training for over 5 years and drinking 3 shakes a day. And your shoulders are so under-developed that you resort to posting avatars from movies because of your shame

You contradict yourself twice.
Once about the Facebook bitch and then again about your avatar.

If you really want to be taken seriously, stick to one fucking story, you filthy little whore.

I have seen on other boards that TSL has all but closed up.
If you're going to start rumors and a shit storm you need to say more than this. All you're doing is stirring the pot creating a panic with one sentence.

I don't care what lab it is, comments like this with nothing else behind them are attention whoring bullshit.

If you're going to start rumors and a shit storm you need to say more than this. All you're doing is stirring the pot creating a panic with one sentence.

I don't care what lab it is, comments like this with nothing else behind them are attention whoring bullshit.
Ok sorry about that and i will post screenshot once I get back home,as I am not sure if I should post a direct link.

...are you home yet? ...How about now? Lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
OK here's some posts as promised. Just got home from gym and posting stuff on my phone is rather funky so as now on my laptop here they are:

OMEGA_closed_his_doors_-_2016-11-19_17_32_04.png Omegaman_TSL_-_2016-11-19_17_20_59.png

The post from M&S was deleted apparently before I got home so unable to screenie it.

I used 2 bottles of tren ace from TSL and one package of Superdrol. Tren ace had pretty bad PIP and did not notice any significant gains in comparison to Pharmacom tren. Also i had very poor experience with communication and shipping...took over 2 weeks domestic.

Feel free to flame or hate, just throwing my TSL experience into the mix. I try to post everything in my log as well.