TSL LABS

We'll probably be getting snow this weekend. What hit you will probably hit us just not as bad [emoji28]
Yeah...that pic was early morning. We now have at least 5 to 6 more inches and 40mph wind.
Got stuck 3 times coming home from the gym. Lol

Yeah...that pic was early morning. We now have at least 5 to 6 more inches and 40mph wind.
Got stuck 3 times coming home from the gym. Lol

Haha that's why I'm moving down south...I've dealt with snow storms like that for 22 years. Time to soak up some rays [emoji41]

Well I have to do something. I am 5' 10 and have never weighed over 150lbs in my ENTIRE LIFE.

Now I am 40 years old. Im taking creatine, training 3 times per week. Eating as much as I can. And still am stuck at 148lbs, now for almost the past 2 weeks.

Now you can understand why I am turning to the AAS.

Dont tell me to "eat more". I simply cannot. I eat as much as I can to the verge that if I ate one more I would vomit it up. THats what happens. Many times I end up throwing up the protein shake. My body is really fighting against me to stop me from making gains. It sucks. I am swimming against the current
If you can't eat more than aas won't help you. You have to have the calories. I'm on trt and it gets me to your total time numbers.I was 269 before trt and was slowly losing my gains but they were still there. Dirty up your diet. throw in high calorie things like coconut oil. 1 tablespoon is over 100 calories. Add that in 2-3 times a day and boom there's an extra 300 calories. Eat smart. With those test numbers you don't need aas you need food. Get the calories and you'll make the gains. Not enough calories+aas still=no gains!!!!!!

You do have to eat more, but you neeed to look at differenr means of doing so.

Example= fairlife milk drink one liter per day, that gives you 1,000 cals 100g protein. Easy booost for calories.

You just have to drink more calories not necessarily eat them.

Or take flax seed oil and two teaspoons of peanut butter. That is over 500 cals. See between two small items I'm already over 1500 cals. Easy.
Guess I should have kept reading before I posted!

Edit: I drink a ton of calories. 2-3 casein protein shakes a day with milk . I drink milk with every meal almost. Close to a gallon a day.

What gyno? I havent even started my first cycle yet. No thats not my photo just a guy that has a body very similar to mine.

Im going to do a cycle of 300mg EQ + 200mg Test-E for 10 weeks. I need the EQ in order to boost my appetite. I have a very ahrd time eating more than 2500 calories per day.

Also I am 40 freaking years old so I dont have the luxury of training natty for 5 years like you guys that started training in your mid twenties and earlier.
Dude stfu.... it is you and you were serious about the fb girl.... people see through your bullshit here man and will call you on it

Haha that's why I'm moving down south...I've dealt with snow storms like that for 22 years. Time to soak up some rays [emoji41]
Yeah thats whats fucked up....we moved here for the winter cuz my folks are in and out of the hospital.
Really been missing Nashville and e. Tennessee.
Going back to Nashville in the spring...cant wait. Lol

Yeah thats whats fucked up....we moved here for the winter cuz my folks are in and out of the hospital.
Really been missing Nashville and e. Tennessee.
Going back to Nashville in the spring...cant wait. Lol

I'm moving to Tennessee! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What gyno? I havent even started my first cycle yet. No thats not my photo just a guy that has a body very similar to mine.

Im going to do a cycle of 300mg EQ + 200mg Test-E for 10 weeks. I need the EQ in order to boost my appetite. I have a very ahrd time eating more than 2500 calories per day.

Also I am 40 freaking years old so I dont have the luxury of training natty for 5 years like you guys that started training in your mid twenties and earlier.
Dude, I'm 43 and got back into things all natural. But I get what you're saying regarding time. It's not on our side at this point.

I have no reason to lie. I am asking for honest advice but its obvious at this point that I am going to have to change my username and create a new account because I am being judged and not taken seriously because of my previous posts. Thats fine, I get it

Open your own thread then and ask for advice

At least you can see my physique. Im not trying to hide it behind some picture of Bruce Lee or a nutsack from Google images.

And I have been training for 2 months. Some of y'all have been training for over 5 years and drinking 3 shakes a day. And your shoulders are so under-developed that you resort to posting avatars from movies because of your shame
Dude... that's not your fucking physique! You admitted it's a body double of a pathetic body that is similar to yours!

Dude stfu.... it is you and you were serious about the fb girl.... people see through your bullshit here man and will call you on it
Omg i know right this guy's pissing me off says it's not him but blurs the face in the pic ha-ha then says he can't eat anything and training natty won't do anything for him. Such a fucking idiot

67786.jpg 50 and I can't build shoulders either. Asking tsl to post a naked picture while holding a piece of paper that says "Baxter" on it seems a bit gay to me but what do I know.