TSL LABS

I reply to every PM sent to me bud
You're missing the point. I didn't say you don't reply at all man. You probably think I want you to fail... when honestly the opposite is true for not only me but most all of us. We want to be able to feel confident in who we are dealing with but that will mostly depend on you and the TSL ....everyone has seemed to move on and I'm going to as well... hopefully everything will line out and business can be done in the future... until then I'll be watching and learning.

I reply to every PM sent to me bud

That is a bold faced lie. It has been 9 days since I PMed you and also emailed you and you failed to reply. If you replied go ahead and post a screenshot.

It is irrelevant at this point. Do yourself a favor and just change the name of your lab once again. I think I liked you better when you called yourself Hammer.

Just change your lab, bro. You already destroyed your reputation here with your lack of email response, short changing people on their aromasin. And your "wiki-leaks" sending full customer information out. No idiot is going to order from you now with so many other labs available.

You are a joke. I dont think you could run a hotdog cart much less a mail order business.

And im sure your shoulders are lagging as well and that your deltoids look like David Spade
img_04441.jpg

Last edited:
Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me....this kid is like herpes. Now he wants a picture of the fucking reps "shoulders" @Baxter513-proton nobody wants you here let alone to fucking talk you, hence the reason he isn't going to reply to you. You are literally the only member I've seen post on meso that makes me wanna reach through my phone and choke the stupid outta your ass.

@Baxter513-proton hey bitch, I'm calling you out again!

You kill me with your cracks on people's shoulders. WTF is your obsession with shoulders? WTF do you call those things above your arms?

I was thinking the same thing. And with a physique like his, i wouldnt admit to using gear, and no way would i criticize someone else's physique.

@Baxter513-proton hey bitch, I'm calling you out again!

You kill me with your cracks on people's shoulders. WTF is your obsession with shoulders? WTF do you call those things above your arms?

At least you can see my physique. Im not trying to hide it behind some picture of Bruce Lee or a nutsack from Google images.

And I have been training for 2 months. Some of y'all have been training for over 5 years and drinking 3 shakes a day. And your shoulders are so under-developed that you resort to posting avatars from movies because of your shame

At least you can see my physique. Im not trying to hide it behind some picture of Bruce Lee or a nutsack from Google images.

And I have been training for 2 months. Some of y'all have been training for over 5 years and drinking 3 shakes a day. And your shoulders are so under-developed that you resort to posting avatars from movies because of your shame

If you have only been training for two months, in all seriousness you need to wait on AAS man.
I don't think this place could handle the Baxter on gear

Ok fag @Baxter513-proton quit begging for pictures of other dudes. Some of us choose not advertise ourselves on the public open forum when we're talking about illegal drugs. Most of us could probably shoulder press you and your bitch tits while fucking your facebook ex

I'm not trying to be rude here, but I have a suggestion and a question. If that's you in the pic, it would behoove you to remove your face from a forum where individuals speak of illegal activities. My question -- and again, I'm not trying to be rude -- is where did you get the gyno if you've just started working out and presumably haven't used gear before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JadDk.gif

3 shakes ED is the secret??

My question -- and again, I'm not trying to be rude -- is where did you get the gyno if you've just started working out and presumably haven't used gear before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What gyno? I havent even started my first cycle yet. No thats not my photo just a guy that has a body very similar to mine.

Im going to do a cycle of 300mg EQ + 200mg Test-E for 10 weeks. I need the EQ in order to boost my appetite. I have a very ahrd time eating more than 2500 calories per day.

Also I am 40 freaking years old so I dont have the luxury of training natty for 5 years like you guys that started training in your mid twenties and earlier.