TSL LABS

I always get the vibe when talking to TSL that I'm talking to someone with a slightly below average iq, communication skills sub-par at best.

In the words of nate Diaz, I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

@thetsl @Padawan, you failed.
Every time something was thrown at you, you pulled the veteran card EVERY time. Veterans are labeled such because they don't make rookie mistakes..

I notice you always bounce once you look like a fucking idiot
Easy killer.... not a guy you should be starting shit with..... @CdnGuy has contributed a lot to this board and makes the effort to protect his meso brothers.... you don't have to agree with everything he says, or how he handles things but trust me when I tell you, your better off just apologizing for not handling things the way you should have and move on..

I posted that I'm in a different state and did not have service earlier? Did you see the post??????

Yes this did happen. His email was literally almost identical to my partners email. I delete personal info on a regular basis, and clear contacts so I'm not quite sure how protonmail did it once more.....:

I have used securenym for years, but people are too cheap to pay for an email so I have to use protonmail, which I cannot stand, thus why I still have a securenym account for all of my older customers. Proton is set up completely differently however, and I clicked the wrong email when sending something to my partner. I have since gotten my partner to change his email so the issue would never arise again.

This is NOTHING like naps....... not even in the same realm.... I also love how guys can even begin to imagine anyone is "safe" here in this game. Really??? The most powerful govt officials were hacked leaking 33,000 emails and guys think they are totally safe? Come on......

The mistake was made, I emailed a member here that had ordered from me before a wrong email. I'm not sitting here trying to say it's a lie, because it happened, purely accidental. I have since done everything I could to ensure it would never happen again. So many amateurs here comparing to things that they literally cannot even begin to comprehend as well.

It absolutely amazes me how quick people are to accuse and play the blame game, and hang a rope from the tree for a lynch mob. I had 4 guys from this forum alone send me incorrect payment details within the past week. HUGE security risk for me, attempting to physically collect funds and the details be botched so they could not be collected. Do I put them on the chopping block here because they not only risked my safety, but everyone else's here as well correct?? That's how many are looking at this. I've literally never seen in my life guys who literally thrive on complaining and look for any reason to post something negatively. It is mind boggling.

Since I no longer frequent the underground would someone mind answering a question for me? Did anyone mention the email information mishap in this thread and ask it to be addressed by TSL?

Now would be a really good time for someone to come along and explain what the fuck happend although it seems pretty clear .... birds chirping.... crickets... ect... ect....

Now would be a really good time for someone to come along and explain what the fuck happend although it seems pretty clear .... birds chirping.... crickets... ect... ect....

It was explained above. Any other questions ask and I'll answer.