TSL LABS

I have some info I'll be releasing soon about some shit going on behind the scenes that will definately change your guys opinion on tsl. I'm talking with his rep right now but if tsl has been doing this as long as he says he has the shit that happened is unacceptable

Uh, oh. I guess it's only money...that I would have pissed away. Hopefully not tho...it's my money lol

Ive personally had no issues except this order took a lil longer then the rest but always received the right items
I have some info I'll be releasing soon about some shit going on behind the scenes that will definately change your guys opinion on tsl. I'm talking with his rep right now but if tsl has been doing this as long as he says he has the shit that happened is unacceptable
your bloods were good money thats why i ordered from him after your bw

Ive personally had no issues except this order took a lil longer then the rest but always received the right items

your bloods were good money thats why i ordered from him after your bw
Perfect time to run with money. Not saying he did or is. Advertisement comes through showing good product. Increase in sales and when it does collect and close up. Jmo.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Perfect time to run with money. Not saying he did or is. Advertisement comes through showing good product. Increase in sales and when it does collect and close up. Jmo.

Wouldn't it make more sense to milk it a while longer? Idk...maybe not. If I were scamming, I'd def wait for more labs and an even larger influx of people to rip off. Feel like it's too early in the game for that for him, even with a presence on multiple forums. Who knows tho? I'm not ripping the dude, I'm hoping all is on the up and up. He's sitting on a piece of my $, but hey...it is the Internet lol

Wouldn't it make more sense to milk it a while longer? Idk...maybe not. If I were scamming, I'd def wait for more labs and an even larger influx of people to rip off. Feel like it's too early in the game for that for him, even with a presence on multiple forums. Who knows tho? I'm not ripping the dude, I'm hoping all is on the up and up. He's sitting on a piece of my $, but hey...it is the Internet lol
Ya think he'd wait for more people but who knows. I'm not a UGL or reseller so I don't know shit. Just my .02 from what I've seen in the past.

Ya think he'd wait for more people but who knows. I'm not a UGL or reseller so I don't know shit. Just my .02 from what I've seen in the past.

It is the Internet. Hope for everyone's sake it's not some bs. I'll hang back and hope I get everything ok. Just hate the teaser, thought it was a forum with safety first haha.

I do not make my own products ?!? Really?

Information leaked????!!!

What is going on here????

I had to take a rush trip to another state and I have not had service , I have of course been answering emails so I have no clue what some are talking about?

@thetsl you cant leave all of us assholes unattended without warning lol there will be mass chaos and automatic suspicion. Especially if your tren is as good as you say it is since i hear paranoia can get pretty bad on tren. I would definitely advise a short and sweet note at the very least. Hate to beat a dead horse but 24k did that when he wouldnt be able to reply within 24 hours

Yes I'm receiving emails from guys saying there is chaos on meso....... I do not take orders from meso, no information is through pm so email is the only way of communication for personal information.

I've been current on my emails so I have absolutely no clue what is going on but I read pages back and all I see is useless stuff for the most part. The guy saying I do not formulate my own products is absolutely ignorant but I've already spoke on it enough.

I do not make my own products ?!? Really?

Information leaked????!!!

What is going on here????

I had to take a rush trip to another state and I have not had service , I have of course been answering emails so I have no clue what some are talking about?
No one said anything about information leaked. If that is the case though now would be the time to address it

Whats this all about?

No one said anything about information leaked. If that is the case though now would be the time to address it

You are the one that is suppose to leak information. You made accusations of information you have regarding this lab etc. let's get that in the air and laundry aired out. If you have information then that needs to be out in the open.

Wait... Maybe Baxter513-Proton, theTSL and Padawan are all the same people and "Baxter" was talking shit to see if anyone would agree and if you did, your next shipment would have rat poison in it... Ya think about that? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk