TSL LABS

I believe we have 1 test and its capped and members going off feeling!Am i correct ?if i am that justifys GOLD to you?the verdict not in yet bro!
I dont think it dose and by no means its @thetsl faults im sure hes waiting for more bloods to get posted and only then we can see whats up

It's just an idiom and not to be taken literally. You are correct about the lack of bloods; however, I've seen a couple of people give great feedback on his tren ace and one on the super sust, i believe. There was a capped test and another that was just mentioned above. Obviously, TSL feels like he has no doubt that people are going to love it and to him it's golden. Personally, I'm waiting on a little more evidence before I jump on. I've got a while before I can start my next cycle, but I'm considering switching to test p in a couple of weeks and getting an extra couple of weeks out of this cycle.

Baxter, I try not to get involved in this type of shit too often but dude, you're outta line. I'm not gonna high jack this thread either but stop with your bullshit, pay the same kind of attention to that Gyno as you are to this site and you'll be making leaps and bounds in the right direction. Who gives a shit about someone's shoulders when they are growing bitch tits? Where the fuck are your priorities? You shouldn't even be doing aas, your proving that to everyone. Jesus Christ, some people just have life all fucked up

Yes guys bloods were 4800's. Anybody who read this thread through will understand what transpired. I don't exactly have any reason to be putting out great bloods lol exactly the opposite actually. But all in all I did receive the gear, so I said I'd post results. It actually sucked doing so basically admitted I had put my foot in my mouth. But hey when you're wrong you're wrong. I have a copy of bloods on hand. But being that they don't exactly belong to me I'm gonna make sure he's cool with it before i post in public. I may feel comfortable sharing via pm though.

Hope your let's you post em up.
If you can pm them to me I'd appreciate it then I can let people know I've seen them. I won't post in open, so don't worry about that. I can assure you of this.

But I hope regardless your friend gives the approvals.

Im not going to tie up anymore space on this thread. Lets save it for the testimonials "Touchdown! Another TSL pack dropped today!! Paid on Monday and at my doorstep on Tuesday! And he threw in a free 5000iu of HCG. TSL is the man!!"

@Ryno1980 You like to post pics why dont you post one of your pathetic shoulders?

@Ryno1980 I think you are just mad that you have not been able to add even a 5 lb plate to your overhead press in months.

Ryno's shoulders are a joke. Thats why he has no avatar. His wife only wants to do it doggy style so that she doesnt have to look at his shoulders. He has the shoulders of pee wee herman
Why make fun of @Ryno1980 when you look like you don't even eat. Why not just be quiet and let the real adults do the talking as you don't seem to be even a lifter.

So pipe down like a good dog ;)

Im not going to tie up anymore space on this thread. Lets save it for the testimonials "Touchdown! Another TSL pack dropped today!! Paid on Monday and at my doorstep on Tuesday! And he threw in a free 5000iu of HCG. TSL is the man!!"

@Ryno1980 You like to post pics why dont you post one of your pathetic shoulders?

@Ryno1980 I think you are just mad that you have not been able to add even a 5 lb plate to your overhead press in months.

Ryno's shoulders are a joke. Thats why he has no avatar. His wife only wants to do it doggy style so that she doesnt have to look at his shoulders. He has the shoulders of pee wee herman
If you paid any attention at all you would know I actually post a lot of pics....

Here you go you dumb bitch! no go put on a bra
Heres a pic of my weak ass shoulders2016-11-15 20.26.40.jpg

You're right - those were the only bloods so far, but they were good for most of the skeptics here. I'd like to see more too, especially uncapped.
Yeah, even 6 times is respectable. I just meant it would have been nice to see how high his numbers were. obviously not bunk.

Heres one of me with my scrawny ass arms.... those darn 5 lb plates sure don't come easy2016-11-15 20.27.27.jpg

Baxter, I try not to get involved in this type of shit too often but dude, you're outta line. I'm not gonna high jack this thread either but stop with your bullshit, pay the same kind of attention to that Gyno as you are to this site and you'll be making leaps and bounds in the right direction. Who gives a shit about someone's shoulders when they are growing bitch tits? Where the fuck are your priorities? You shouldn't even be doing aas, your proving that to everyone. Jesus Christ, some people just have life all fucked up

Ruthless. I love it!!!