TSL LABS

Heres where your wrong brother. I spread the word from bop which is a source board forum, where sources pay to be on it. I wanted to share the info i had on a good lab that has pharm grade orals, and pcts, and a1s. Theres a difference doing what i did then kissing ass about tsl and the service you recieved... back to the tsl thread, no need to clutter it up anymore on my end or yours.
The problem is your sharing it on another sources thread... don't be a fuckING idiot... even if your not using a sources gear, you don't go to their thread and start talking up another source... just makes you look like a fuck tard!

And here we find @MindlessWork again , the man with zero roid experience haunting another source thread with his MINDLESS CHATTER . You have no reason to be in here or any source thread giving your opinion about a lab , its sellers or its buyers .

Your a WANNABE , the biggest one Ive ever seen...Pathetic . :confused:

I know he's respected by a lot and honestly seems like a good dude, but I've questioned why a dude that's never run a cycle spend so much time giving out opinions on a steroid based forum..thought it was just me tho.

And here we find @MindlessWork again , the man with zero roid experience haunting another source thread with his MINDLESS CHATTER . You have no reason to be in here or any source thread giving your opinion about a lab , its sellers or its buyers .

Your a WANNABE , the biggest one Ive ever seen...Pathetic . :confused:
I pointed this very thing out before and got told off for it... glad to see a member with more "weight" than me point this out as well

I know he's respected by a lot and honestly seems like a good dude, but I've questioned why a dude that's never run a cycle spend so much time giving out opinions on a steroid based forum..thought it was just me tho.
Lol... I've actually grown to love the little comments on every single thread by good ol @MindlessWork
And come on @Oregongearhead you gotta at least give the guy props for his will power, it's like sitting in a meth house for 6 years and not once choppen out a line or smoken that bubble.... lol...:D

Lol... I've actually grown to love the little comments on every single thread by good ol @MindlessWork
And come on @Oregongearhead you gotta at least give the guy props for his will power, it's like sitting in a meth house for 6 years and not once choppen out a line or smoken that bubble.... lol...:D

Well, now that you put it that way...

This whole time I was under the impression that he's been waiting on a Christmas bonus for the last 6 years.

I pointed this very thing out before and got told off for it... glad to see a member with more "weight" than me point this out as well

Not to beat a dead horse, but were you guys here when Mindless got flamed by the entire board? I'm sure @Oregongearhead has his reasons for his posts :) lol lol mindless would never cross OGH in a million fucking years. Now go give OGH a like lol

Not to beat a dead horse, but were you guys here when Mindless got flamed by the entire board? I'm sure @Oregongearhead has his reasons for his posts :) lol lol mindless would never cross OGH in a million fucking years. Now go give OGH a like lol
Yessir... I might have even been in on that a little.... but he survived.. I'll take mindless over all these newbie fucking shills any day of the week.... and for the record, just in case anyone thought I was being a dick, I have nothing but respect for you @Ozzy619 as well as @Oregongearhead

I don't reckon I was here for that..but really I'm a Harley dude, Harley only..it's kinda like me going to a Honda Goldwing forum and talking what parts to buy and what papaw rides they should go on when I have no intention of EVER owning a Goldwing. But hey, to each his own..im still new here lol

Yea I was going to say something g about an order yesterday but fell asleep and totally forgot what I had to say lol
Hate it when that happens. I actually had a quote from ryno up when I replied to you where I lost my train of thought about an hour ago. I'm the worst at looking a text, getting sidetracked, and never replying.

@Padawan @thetsl

Its amazing to me that you still dont realize the cause and effect relationship between responding to your customer's emails in a timely manner and how much damage this does to your reputation and to your brand.

Me myself had the bitcoins funded and about to make payment. I ask you a simple yes or no question and YOU IGNORED ME. I sent you 3 emails after on different days. YOU STILL IGNORE ME. So I took my business elsewhere.

People are understanding if some event happens and they dont even get so mad about a 2 or 3 week T/A but your reckless habit of ignoring emails is realy unforgivable and it is inexcusable.

And with all the time you spend here on the forum defending your justifications for not replying to emails, you could have just responded to the emails.

You are obviously a first-timer and have never run a successful internet business. You dont know what it takes to build trust and a loyal customer base. And anyone who orders from you is playing "musical chairs" because when your business folds up and you disappear then those who have already made their payment to you when the "music stops" will be the ones left without a chair to sit in.
LMAO. Dude, just stfu. You're probably protesting the election too, aren't you?

I never heard of IFBB Supplies until you mentioned it. But I just read the price list and its way cheaper than what TSL is charging. And a much broader selection of PCT and ancillaries. And yes even HCG. And the dude responded within 30 minutes to my email.

Compare them side to side with TSL before placing an order.
Why don't you try going natty for a bit before blowing your allowance money on gear?