TSL LABS

All these brand new accounts popped out of the woodworks. Lol i havent been on here in a few weeks and its loaded up with junior members now

I'm not bitching it's been 2 weeks just wondering. Never had anything take that long had me worried none the less.
Use ifbb supplies bro. Pharm grade orals and 2 day shipping. A1s, pcts, and legit oils. Screw tsl, this dude hasnt returned my email from 3 weeks ago so i use ifbb, and iam satisfied with his eminence labs orals

Use ifbb supplies bro. Pharm grade orals and 2 day shipping. A1s, pcts, and legit oils. Screw tsl, this dude hasnt returned my email from 3 weeks ago so i use ifbb, and iam satisfied with his eminence labs orals
I usually stick with the same ugl but everyone was saying how good the tren ace was so wanted to give him a shot. Has pretty good prices so I figured what the hey. But still awaiting on a email saying what's going on emailed multiple times. I did a small order does not give me confidence on a big order from him you know. Seems like a good guy just needs to sharpen up a few things that's for sure. Like tsl keeps saying lots of others out there who have great customer service and awesome TA. Just was wanting to try something new.

You shillin'?

@Padawan @thetsl

Its amazing to me that you still dont realize the cause and effect relationship between responding to your customer's emails in a timely manner and how much damage this does to your reputation and to your brand.

Me myself had the bitcoins funded and about to make payment. I ask you a simple yes or no question and YOU IGNORED ME. I sent you 3 emails after on different days. YOU STILL IGNORE ME. So I took my business elsewhere.

People are understanding if some event happens and they dont even get so mad about a 2 or 3 week T/A but your reckless habit of ignoring emails is realy unforgivable and it is inexcusable.

And with all the time you spend here on the forum defending your justifications for not replying to emails, you could have just responded to the emails.

You are obviously a first-timer and have never run a successful internet business. You dont know what it takes to build trust and a loyal customer base. And anyone who orders from you is playing "musical chairs" because when your business folds up and you disappear then those who have already made their payment to you when the "music stops" will be the ones left without a chair to sit in.

Holy shit, I haven't heard so much bullshit since the military. Tsl clearly stated how he wants to run HIS business, yet people stil bitch. The old heads and salty dogs tell everyone slow down and don't worry it will work out, yet there is still pissing and moaning. People calling everyone NOOBs, shills ect and have only been members for a couple of months!!! Forum or soap opera?

@Padawan @thetsl

Its amazing to me that you still dont realize the cause and effect relationship between responding to your customer's emails in a timely manner and how much damage this does to your reputation and to your brand.

Me myself had the bitcoins funded and about to make payment. I ask you a simple yes or no question and YOU IGNORED ME. I sent you 3 emails after on different days. YOU STILL IGNORE ME. So I took my business elsewhere.

People are understanding if some event happens and they dont even get so mad about a 2 or 3 week T/A but your reckless habit of ignoring emails is realy unforgivable and it is inexcusable.

And with all the time you spend here on the forum defending your justifications for not replying to emails, you could have just responded to the emails.

You are obviously a first-timer and have never run a successful internet business. You dont know what it takes to build trust and a loyal customer base. And anyone who orders from you is playing "musical chairs" because when your business folds up and you disappear then those who have already made their payment to you when the "music stops" will be the ones left without a chair to sit in.

Maybe he doesn't want your business? Thought about that ? Perhaps that's why he isn't responding to you.

Holy shit, I haven't heard so much bullshit since the military. Tsl clearly stated how he wants to run HIS business, yet people stil bitch. The old heads and salty dogs tell everyone slow down and don't worry it will work out, yet there is still pissing and moaning. People calling everyone NOOBs, shills ect and have only been members for a couple of months!!! Forum or soap opera?
It will be the noobs and boobs that cry when things aren't going their way while the old salts are wiser to the game than you profess to be.

I usually stick with the same ugl but everyone was saying how good the tren ace was so wanted to give him a shot. Has pretty good prices so I figured what the hey. But still awaiting on a email saying what's going on emailed multiple times. I did a small order does not give me confidence on a big order from him you know. Seems like a good guy just needs to sharpen up a few things that's for sure. Like tsl keeps saying lots of others out there who have great customer service and awesome TA. Just was wanting to try something new.

I posted here asking you to email me once more. I get 50+ emails per day sometimes more, so when someone here says hey man did you get my email, it like I stated above can get very confusing. So, with that being said, would you please email me once more, put your user name in the subject line so I know it's you....

Baxter your right, this is my first time ever doing this, lol. You win, I lose!!! I actually picked up a book from Barnes and noble called, " how to be a UG for dummies" I'm only about 60 pages in so hopefully by chapter 7 I'll have a good feel for it. ;)

As someone stated above, I reserve the right to accept or decline any order I would like. If that causes me a little backlash here, I'm well aware and am ok with it, because the overwhelming amount of business I get from having great products and good services will outweigh the few negative comments from the peanut gallery.

I still see guys here saying I'm not returning their emails, so the next one that emails me for a list from any other email besides the ones mentioned I'll post it here so we can see where the issue truly falls!

Ok just checking :)

What if he said, "yes?" What was your next move? Just asking...

giphy.gif

Ill stick up for @thetsl l i got my order and im very pleased with his merchindise. ill continue to order from him for now on . If you follow his instructions he will always get back to you . Its no that hard guys ..

Ok newbie. @mindless heres a shill lol
Bro, you just shilled for IFBB a couple of posts before he mentioned TSL. You have been a member about a month longer that both of us and you are calling someone a " newbie". Bro, my wife bitches less than you even on her period!!!!!

I never heard of IFBB Supplies until you mentioned it. But I just read the price list and its way cheaper than what TSL is charging. And a much broader selection of PCT and ancillaries. And yes even HCG. And the dude responded within 30 minutes to my email.

Compare them side to side with TSL before placing an order.