TSL LABS

Man that sucks for some of you guys. My private md labs and labs md are literally across the street from each other and maybe 3 miles from my house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My insurance kicks in 1st of the year. It'll be time to get a check up, God knows it's been....never. I won't have a base, but should tell me something. Started pinning last Thursday w/tsl. So that should be around a good time from what I've read?
What dose and product?

I always like to see bloods, though a rep posting holds no weight. Its his job to rep and make his lab look "good", even if it is acually everything claimed to be it is still biased. Rep wouldnt post bloods if bad, could be running way more than 500 a week, just alot of variables. Not saying pawdan would be doing this, but for me personally does not contribute to labs credibility. Everyone running aas should get bloods though.

Well... Gonna have to get tests anyways, sure they'll notice something's up. Thinking of saying i'm taking some pro-hormones from a health store? No, yes?
I just told my Dr. I was on cycle and went in to get looked at for a possible complication. I just got a you know that's not good for you speech. They're there to help you and you have patient dr privilege in your favor. I guess if it pissed them off they could tell you to find another dr.

I just told my Dr. I was on cycle and went in to get looked at for a possible complication. I just got a you know that's not good for you speech. They're there to help you and you have patient dr privilege in your favor. I guess if it pissed them off they could tell you to find another dr.

"patient-doctor privillege". If you tell the doctor that you take AAS it will be noted on your PERMANENT RECORD.

Dont be an idiot. There are a multitude of ways that this could come back to haunt you.

"patient-doctor privillege". If you tell the doctor that you take AAS it will be noted on your PERMANENT RECORD.

Dont be an idiot. There are a multitude of ways that this could come back to haunt you.
Hey Baxter that top secret ugl gear is doing wonders for your physique lol

THe medical insurance company could deny you a legitimate claim in the future based on reading your record and your "confession of steroid usage" to the doctor.

Dont be an idiot.

Those bloods were pulled 36 hours after last pin. 3:30 pm. Test cyp 250 mg per week, twice a week. 4th week on TSL cyp.

Also, two days before I had blood drawn i came down with whatever flu/cold/ebola/cooties are going around. My WBC, neutrophils, and other blood levels clearly show i am fighting off an infection.

Well I wouldn't just tell my Dr just to tell him. Riddle me this batman.If there's something wrong with you and it needs to be fixed don't you think you should give your dr every piece of information they would need to help you? I think the idiot would be the one hiding something that could be the piece of information that could help them give you proper treatment.

Those bloods were pulled 36 hours after last pin. 3:30 pm. Test cyp 250 mg per week, twice a week. 4th week on TSL cyp.

Also, two days before I had blood drawn i came down with whatever flu/cold/ebola/cooties are going around. My WBC, neutrophils, and other blood levels clearly show i am fighting off an infection.
4 full weeks or is this going into 4th week?