TSL LABS

I'm not a stalker I swear :oops: lol It's just those are bias bloods bro. So there's no reason to throw them into the mix because someone will take them the wrong way (noobs)

Never know. What if he accidentally used some of the gear he had left over from when he was repping for hammer? They wouldn't look so good then.

Come to think of it....how much hammer gear would you have to pin to get your levels from 11 to a good range? Padawan would've looked like a damn pin cushion lol. No wonder he quit repping for hammer.

Never know. What if he accidentally used some of the gear he had left over from when he was repping for hammer? They wouldn't look so good then.

Come to think of it....how much hammer gear would you have to pin to get your levels from 11 to a good range? Padawan would've looked like a damn pin cushion lol. No wonder he quit repping for hammer.
I was thinking more of what if Padawan was running pharm grade test claiming TSL gear. After all the ugl vs pharma grade testosterone talk here.lol

Awwwww, another set of great bloods that came in .....

Can't wait to see many , many more.

I was thinking more of what if Padawan was running pharm grade test claiming TSL gear. After all the ugl vs pharma grade testosterone talk here.lol
I knew where you were going. These guys can only be trusted for the last order they sent that was good. The next one might be their last and is all bunk right before they pull the plug and disappear.....with everyone's money.

From all the reading I've done going back several yrs, this happens more often than not.

I knew where you were going. These guys can only be trusted for the last order they sent that was good. The next one might be their last and is all bunk right before they pull the plug and disappear.....with everyone's money.

From all the reading I've done going back several yrs, this happens more often than not.
Don't get me wrong I hope that all the "regular" contributing Meso members using TSL get great numbers! Rep bloods or unknown member bloods aren't valid imo.

Don't get me wrong I hope that all the "regular" contributing Meso members using TSL get great numbers! Rep bloods or unknown member bloods aren't valid imo.

Mark of death. Last guy you were pulling for was godt240 how the end up.lol

I think many guys must think there is a LOT more profit in this for some Supp's than what is reality. I see sooooo often these terms "exit scams" and so many talk of Supp's just rolling out with everyone's money.... maybe these Supp's who are listed on every single forum on the net, but the smaller guys listed on a single forum are much different.

Believe it or not, there are good Supp's out there with integrity and do look out for their customers and care about their products. I understand just as much as anyone else about guys hard earned money. In my entirety of being in this, you will not find one person who will say I scammed them out of their money, or sold them "bunk" products... Now maybe guys say slow t/a, or slow comm. but never once did anyone get scammed by me....

As long as I'm doing this, I will continue to provide the best products and services I possibly can. Quality has been here for years now, consistent quality. That will not change.

I can give a more exact figure I just didn't feel like doing the math. I will do it later

I have yet to see anything backing this up. I pin Watson 200mg 3 days later I'm in 800s have bloods in labs to show that. So when anyone has time please show me some research on this. And not from Boston or rich piana.

Well I wouldn't just tell my Dr just to tell him. Riddle me this batman.If there's something wrong with you and it needs to be fixed don't you think you should give your dr every piece of information they would need to help you? I think the idiot would be the one hiding something that could be the piece of information that could help them give you proper treatment.

Well you screwed yourself, numb-nuts. God forbid you should ever get some kind of heart condition in the future. Your medical insurance will be denied. You have the scarlett letter now on your medical PERMANENT RECORD.

Nobody should tell thier doctor that they are on AAS, the insurance will use it as an excuse in the future to deny any claim you make that can possibly be traced back to AAS use.

Surely you know by now that the scum-suckers the insurance adjusters will do ANYTHING to get off the hook and to avoid paying out a claim.

Well you screwed yourself, numb-nuts. God forbid you should ever get some kind of heart condition in the future. Your medical insurance will be denied. You have the scarlett letter now on your medical PERMANENT RECORD.

Nobody should tell thier doctor that they are on AAS, the insurance will use it as an excuse in the future to deny any claim you make that can possibly be traced back to AAS use.

Surely you know by now that the scum-suckers the insurance adjusters will do ANYTHING to get off the hook and to avoid paying out a claim.
It's definitely not smart to discuss it with your doctor. Mine has told me on different occasions that if I was doing anything questionable, I'd be dropped. That was when I was on Phentermine.

It's definitely not smart to discuss it with your doctor. Mine has told me on different occasions that if I was doing anything questionable, I'd be dropped. That was when I was on Phentermine.

Depends on dr. My doc will not say anything he hates insurance companies. Dr are people too. Some down to earth some not so much

Guess you're right. I'm an idiot for telling my Dr the truth when my blood pressure shot up through the roof, my chest got extremely tight, and I'm having sharp pains in my chest and arms. Guess I should have been thinking about the future instead of the fact that I could possibly have a heart attack at any minute. FYI My doctor is extremely old school. Writes everything by hand and didn't even put anything about aas in his chart. Thanks to Obama I can't afford insurance anyways and if I could they can't deny you over preexisting conditions now anyways. Which means even if it was on my permenent record it doesn't mean shit. BTW it's on my permanent record that I'm an ex junky and I've never been denied anything because of it when I could afford insurance before Obama screwed the average working class people like me. So FUCK YOU!

Guess you're right. I'm an idiot for telling my Dr the truth when my blood pressure shot up through the roof, my chest got extremely tight, and I'm having sharp pains in my chest and arms. Guess I should have been thinking about the future instead of the fact that I could possibly have a heart attack at any minute. FYI My doctor is extremely old school. Writes everything by hand and didn't even put anything about aas in his chart. Thanks to Obama I can't afford insurance anyways and if I could they can't deny you over preexisting conditions now anyways. Which means even if it was on my permenent record it doesn't mean shit. BTW it's on my permanent record that I'm an ex junky and I've never been denied anything because of it when I could afford insurance before Obama screwed the average working class people like me. So FUCK YOU!

Fucking right!!