TSL LABS

Personally I think the whole multiplier thing is retarded. I will say that I think it works but only on an individual basis. Like I stated somewhere the other day. On 150mg a week I'm 630-650. @legendary is at 600 on 200mg a week. If you run our multipliers by the week. I'm at 4x and he's at 3x. Our pharma must be bunk if we're using the multiplier theory. Unless we're comparing to our own tests. Then you can do by the last shot or by the week. Doesn't matter as long as you're consistent.

You must be using Watsons from Walmart Pharmacy. I hear Watsons from Kroger is da far. 10x all day long!

"As many have noted, the 10X is a roughestimate. The 10X is an easy number torecall. It is by no means a hard and fast rule, but using 7-10X is probably almost always the case. Also, the main reason I use the higher multiple is for ASIH (pct). It is much better to over estimate rather than under when trying to restore the HPTA."
Quoted from dr S

The 7-10x rule has always been a rule of thumb to help find someone's dosing......better to know what u usually run.... indeed everyone is different.....

Personally I think the whole multiplier thing is retarded. I will say that I think it works but only on an individual basis. Like I stated somewhere the other day. On 150mg a week I'm 630-650. @legendary is at 600 on 200mg a week. If you run our multipliers by the week. I'm at 4x and he's at 3x. Our pharma must be bunk if we're using the multiplier theory. Unless we're comparing to our own tests. Then you can do by the last shot or by the week. Doesn't matter as long as you're consistent.
So, another thing to think about is the more times a week one pins the more test they will be losing in the needle. if you pin 3 times a week @ .1% loss in the needle, test at 300mg per ml, that would be 90mg. then factor whether you are drawing up more or drawing up less than your estimated dosage. is one sure they have drawn up exactly a ml? another few things to think about.

So, another thing to think about is the more times a week one pins the more test they will be losing in the needle. if you pin 3 times a week @ .1% loss in the needle, test at 300mg per ml, that would be 90mg. then factor whether you are drawing up more or drawing up less than your estimated dosage. is one sure they have drawn up exactly a ml? another few things to think about.
True. I leave a small bubble that way I can get all the juice. Then I push right up to that air pocket. I'm sure most people don't do that but what I lose pong it that way is next to nothing. I plan on buying some exel syringes next time. They have a little nipple on the end of the plunger so you get everything.

Jesus christ! now that I've spent the last 45 minutes getting caught up on what I've missed in a couple days.... I have nothing to contribute... anyone got a slut u wanna post up ???

It seems that TSL is very quick at answering e-mails when he's expecting a payment, but after payment has been made, he doesn't reply with a tracking #, yet he replies the forum every few hours, btw.. TSL I am still awaiting your response it's been a few days and I seen you already picked up the $$$.

It seems that TSL is very quick at answering e-mails when he's expecting a payment, but after payment has been made, he doesn't reply with a tracking #, yet he replies the forum every few hours, btw.. TSL I am still awaiting your response it's been a few days and I seen you already picked up the $$$.
No tracking, darlin

Are you saying you sent payment and never got a response after you sent payment ?????

Are you saying you sent payment and never got a response after you sent payment ?????
Yes u did respond, "everything looks good I will have this ship this out" when I replied if I can have a tracking, u never replied and this was Sunday, if u already shipped this out you just have let a nigga know that's all.
He won't give tracking. I've never seen domestic do that at all
I been ordering from wellness fitness nutrition for 3 years they are domestic and they provide a tracking, but as of lately they have issues with the payment options and haven't been able to order that's why I was looking for a new source
No tracking, darlin
Ha, darlin? if u saw my physique u be one of my hoes nigga, I bet I'm a lot of younger than u too,

It's not good to check tracking. Your IP address gets captured doing this, and ups and usps won't slow tor browsers to view tracking. It's best just to sit back and wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we also discussed the t/a in emails. The t/a we discussed will be exactly what was stated and what we discussed.

I don't see y u would need tracking for domestic. if it takes more than a week check in with him. But I ordered on a Thursday night and received on a Monday so shipping was quicker than expected

Yes u did respond, "everything looks good I will have this ship this out" when I replied if I can have a tracking, u never replied and this was Sunday, if u already shipped this out you just have let a nigga know that's all.

I been ordering from wellness fitness nutrition for 3 years they are domestic and they provide a tracking, but as of lately they have issues with the payment options and haven't been able to order that's why I was looking for a new source

Ha, darlin? if u saw my physique u be one of my hoes nigga, I bet I'm a lot of younger than u too,

Ok nigga

youre physique means nothing to me, I gathered all I needed to know when you came crying for a tracking number. Yup nigga, you younger than me cause yousa baby.

Stick with WFN or some dot com bullshit because this isn't for you. This is arguably the dumbest post I've ever seen.

As the saying goes- Get with the program !

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] y'all don't make no damn sense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk