TSL LABS

Speaking of security guys, make sure you use a VPN whenever you visit websites of illegal AAS and also when you check out your tracking numbers.

Try TunnelBear: Secure VPN Service which gives you 500MB free each month and its a simple chrome extension (nothing to install)

Or cyberghostvpn.com which also has a free option (but this one does require an installer)

ANd try Slimjet browser instead of Google Chrome (which doesnt track you like Chrome does)

And then go to this website to see if your ip address is still being seen via WebRTC detection. Turn that off in settings

'Pretty obvious I'm on something' hahaha what, crystal meth?

Pics or it didn't happen kid

If I was order 20 vials in one run will be pretty risky, that's why i break it down in 3-4 orders, usually every 3 weeks, I never had an issue with wfn payments over 3 years until last week I used over 15 cards trying to pay and wouldn't accept one.

Don't u think more packs=more Risk

Nahh, I just wanted a response, the thing is I been on 4 weeks and ran out last week so I'm pretty desperate and impatient, I already feel the gear coming off my system, so if I got scammed fuck it it's only 3 bills, but I needed an answer so I reorder from someone else no hard feelings intended.

Relax, it's my first time posting regarding an ugl so I don't "the program", u all been there, so I don't know how all this shit works around here, I dont need a tracking just a Yes that this shit has been ship out
I'm pretty sure you haven't been scammed.... you'd be the first of many not to get theirs....took about a week for me...

I can text u a dic pic to entertain u if u Kool with dat
No one wants to see a dick pic dude... if you want a bf go to your local gay bar but leave that shit off our forum... you like cock in your life, that's fine but don't be pushing that shit here fag boy

Ha..., They are test/hgh clinic, supposedly FDA approved they even got an address on they website that check out, so yeah I highly doubt they got busted.
Hmm..., Nah all of you are too paranoid about getting busted over some fucking vials, if anything they will try to go after the supplier, the other day I had like 3 full vials on my car, while the cop was searching for weed, saw the vials and didn't give a shit about it, it pretty obvious I'm taking shit too, but yeah we all try to keep as safe as possible that's why I break my orders, but over 3-4 vials nah.

I've never seen someone who obviously is using, run out mid cycle.