TSL LABS

Using the rule of halflife which is not 100% but effective. He got 5x on his blood work. Give or take .5 for variables. I did the math

youre physique means nothing to me, I gathered all I needed to know when you came crying for a tracking number. Yup nigga, you younger than me cause yousa baby.

Nahh, I just wanted a response, the thing is I been on 4 weeks and ran out last week so I'm pretty desperate and impatient, I already feel the gear coming off my system, so if I got scammed fuck it it's only 3 bills, but I needed an answer so I reorder from someone else no hard feelings intended.
Stick with WFN or some dot com bullshit because this isn't for you. This is arguably the dumbest post I've ever seen.

As the saying goes- Get with the program !

Relax, it's my first time posting regarding an ugl so I don't "the program", u all been there, so I don't know how all this shit works around here, I dont need a tracking just a Yes that this shit has been ship out

image.gif
Nahh, I just wanted a response, the thing is I been on 4 weeks and ran out last week so I'm pretty desperate and impatient, I already feel the gear coming off my system, so if I got scammed fuck it it's only 3 bills, but I needed an answer so I reorder from someone else no hard feelings intended.

Relax, it's my first time posting regarding an ugl so I don't "the program", u all been there, so I don't know how all this shit works around here, I dont need a tracking just a Yes that this shit has been ship out
If you aren't smart enough to have everything you need for one cycle then I'd say if I saw your physique I'd make you my hoe

Go to bed, you got school in the morning

If you aren't smart enough to have everything you need for one cycle then I'd say if I saw your physique I'd make you my hoe
If I was order 20 vials in one run will be pretty risky, that's why i break it down in 3-4 orders, usually every 3 weeks, I never had an issue with wfn payments over 3 years until last week I used over 15 cards trying to pay and wouldn't accept one.

image.gif
If I was order 20 vials in one run will be pretty risky, that's why i break it down in 3-4 orders, usually every 3 weeks, I never had an issue with wfn payments until last week I used over 20 cards trying to pay and wouldn't accept one.
You used credit cards!?!?

They accept cards never had an issue of unauthorized payments
You have some reading to do, buddy. Thank me later

They probably won't accept now because they've been busted. The cops now have your info and will be kicking in your mothers front door.

You have some reading to do, buddy. Thank me later

They probably won't accept now because they've been busted. The cops now have your info and will be kicking in your mothers front door.
Ha..., They are test/hgh clinic, supposedly FDA approved they even got an address on they website that check out, so yeah I highly doubt they got busted.
Hmm..., Nah all of you are too paranoid about getting busted over some fucking vials, if anything they will try to go after the supplier, the other day I had like 3 full vials on my car, while the cop was searching for weed, saw the vials and didn't give a shit about it, it pretty obvious I'm taking shit too, but yeah we all try to keep as safe as possible that's why I break my orders, but over 3-4 vials nah.

Man you can't be buying illegal things with credit cards man......... and now since you had tracking usps or ups has your IP address and a solid case will/can be against you.

All they have to do is say, oh you didn't order? Then why do we have your IP address checking when this order arrives?

You better start getting paranoid real quick. In fact, I would go ahead and start heading to Mexico, adios amigo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man you can't be buying illegal things with credit cards man......... and now since you had tracking usps or ups has your IP address and a solid case will/can be against you.

All they have to do is say, oh you didn't order? Then why do we have your IP address checking when this order arrives?

You better start getting paranoid real quick. In fact, I would go ahead and start heading to Mexico, adios amigo

Ha.., paranoid, if there was a case against me don't u think I would be in the penn already? I mean these motherfuckers they got like 200,000 clients and they only payment is cards. Half of those are in their Facebook page following them, I appreciate the tip but nah. Mexico is too dirty, I rather go to Sicily where I was born.

Ha.., paranoid, if there was a case against me don't u think I would be in the penn already? I mean these motherfuckers they got like 200,000 clients and they only payment is cards. Half of those are in their Facebook page following them, I appreciate the tip but nah. Mexico is too dirty, I rather go to Sicily where I was born.

Facebook page too! Lmfao! This just keeps getting better[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And a case doesn't have to be brought immediately a case can come years later. Please tell me you aren't part of the facebook page though.......

Facebook page too! Lmfao! This just keeps getting better[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And a case doesn't have to be brought immediately a case can come years later. Please tell me you aren't part of the facebook page though.......

Nahh I don't fuck with that pussy ass shit, just check it out.