TSL LABS

One chic always seems to be doing sumo deads right nest to me ev time I'm doing shoulders. Wife asked me if I knew her lol.

I usually lose all focus especially if I've enhanced the workout with testosterone suspension. I forgot about lifting weights and just want to lift skirts :)

Haha this is true. I'm almost 4 weeks clean no pct no nothing after 2 years of trt and blast

Probably the reason it's more of a "broscience" thing and not anything factual about it, unless someone can post some studies on it.

So most guys that run TRT are prescribed at the most I've ever seen of 200mg per week. Let's say @ 200mg a week from the doctor, someone's TT is 1100. There is a standard range the doc would want it to be at as well, the respected range that all tests show up to. So if the user administers one 200mg injection and pulls an 1100 TT , that means his pharma grade test is 5.5x correct ???? Hmmmm.......

Probably the reason it's more of a "broscience" thing and not anything factual about it, unless someone can post some studies on it.

So most guys that run TRT are prescribed at the most I've ever seen of 200mg per week. Let's say @ 200mg a week from the doctor, someone's TT is 1100. There is a standard range the doc would want it to be at as well, the respected range that all tests show up to. So if the user administers one 200mg injection and pulls an 1100 TT , that means his pharma grade test is 5.5x correct ???? Hmmmm.......

I'd like to have a word with the fella that made up this 10x bs.

I'm prescribed 300mg per week[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm prescribed 300mg per week[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, overachiever!!!!

Luckily, we are in route to ruling out some of the " broscience " with our series of testing on deck. This will shine some light on levels falling after the administration of testosterone over a series of very controlled tests with strict guidelines . I'm more of a let's see it on paper type of guy so I feel these tests will not only be beneficial to the subject doing the test, but to everyone who is interested in it as well.

There is way too many variables for people to use the 10x idea as a guideline. I just dont beleive every person will yeild identical results if using identical doses.

There is way too many variables for people to use the 10x idea as a guideline. I just dont beleive every person will yeild identical results if using identical doses.

I'm convinced that the person/people that made up the 10x rule are the same types of individuals that always tells people that their source/lab/gear/whatever is junk and that the secret source they use always has the top-notch ugl gear that get's them the best shit and 10x test levels all the time. C'mon... I'm sure we all know of a guy like that somewhere. :rolleyes:

So, if your runnin 500mg a week and you pin 2 x 250 a week and you get a 2500 tt, that would be 10 times? I thought it was the weekly amount.
Personally I think the whole multiplier thing is retarded. I will say that I think it works but only on an individual basis. Like I stated somewhere the other day. On 150mg a week I'm 630-650. @legendary is at 600 on 200mg a week. If you run our multipliers by the week. I'm at 4x and he's at 3x. Our pharma must be bunk if we're using the multiplier theory. Unless we're comparing to our own tests. Then you can do by the last shot or by the week. Doesn't matter as long as you're consistent.