TSL LABS

Speaking of security guys, make sure you use a VPN whenever you visit websites of illegal AAS and also when you check out your tracking numbers.

Try TunnelBear: Secure VPN Service which gives you 500MB free each month and its a simple chrome extension (nothing to install)

Or cyberghostvpn.com which also has a free option (but this one does require an installer)

ANd try Slimjet browser instead of Google Chrome (which doesnt track you like Chrome does)

And then go to this website to see if your ip address is still being seen via WebRTC detection. Turn that off in settings

So Baxter , who did you steal this avatar from ?
Is this your "Avatar of the Week" ?? Trolls...:confused:

What? come on man... happens all the time.... especially when your broke.... or just don't know what the fuck your doing...

@Ryno1980
For a normal low medium cycle (example : 500mg/wk test-c) always figure at least one 10ml vial per 5 weeks . If its 250mg/ml test-c that means 10 one mil injections at 2 per week (comes out to 500mg/wk) for 5 weeks . You can apply this with other hormones too . This never changes ;)

@Ryno1980
For a normal low medium cycle (example : 500mg/wk test-c) always figure at least one 10ml vial per 5 weeks . If its 250mg/ml test-c that means 10 one mil injections at 2 per week (comes out to 500mg/wk) for 5 weeks . You can apply this with other hormones too . This never changes ;)
Somebody needs to make an app for this. it's just too much math.

@Ryno1980
For a normal low medium cycle (500mg/wk test-c) always figure at least one 10ml vial per 5 weeks . If its 250mg/ml test-c that means 10 one mil injections at 2 per week (comes out to 500mg/wk) for 5 weeks . You can apply this with other hormones too . This never changes ;)
Wait... so what your saying is there's a way to figure up what I need prior to starting? gtfo.... how come no one ever mentioned this until now.... :mad::D

If I was order 20 vials in one run will be pretty risky, that's why i break it down in 3-4 orders, usually every 3 weeks, I never had an issue with wfn payments over 3 years until last week I used over 15 cards trying to pay and wouldn't accept one.

And we are the paranoid ones? Your bitch ass is scared to order a full cycle. Nut up or shut the fuck up

Ok, so a little paranoia here. Should emails through encrypted services still be used on Tor instead of our cell phones?

Tor is worthless as you can read here

https://motherboard.vice.com/blog/tor-is-less-anonymous-than-you-think

Just use a VPN that does not keep logs and a browser like SlimJet or SRware Iron or Brave

If you have android you can use the cyberghost VPN app for free. Dont even need to create an account.

Nothing beats a premium VPN. You can get Cyberghost now for $31 for the whole year. Thats really cheap and its a reliable host

@Ryno1980

Darn here I been ordering one at a time. Why didn't you post this earlier

Tor is worthless as you can read here

https://motherboard.vice.com/blog/tor-is-less-anonymous-than-you-think

Just use a VPN that does not keep logs and a browser like SlimJet or SRware Iron or Brave

If you have android you can use the cyberghost VPN app for free. Dont even need to create an account.

Nothing beats a premium VPN. You can get Cyberghost now for $31 for the whole year. Thats really cheap and its a reliable host

Baxter this is how you contribute to the community. Keep doing things like this[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha..., They are test/hgh clinic, supposedly FDA approved they even got an address on they website that check out, so yeah I highly doubt they got busted.
Hmm..., Nah all of you are too paranoid about getting busted over some fucking vials, if anything they will try to go after the supplier, the other day I had like 3 full vials on my car, while the cop was searching for weed, saw the vials and didn't give a shit about it, it pretty obvious I'm taking shit too, but yeah we all try to keep as safe as possible that's why I break my orders, but over 3-4 vials nah.

This dude right here...smh.

Trying to keep as safe as possible so he breaks orders down.

BUT orders with his credit card, requests tracking info. The kicker tho is he's driving around with vials in his whip and ends up getting his car searched for weed.

Plus, it annoys me that a Sicilian punctuates his sentences with nigga.

This dude right here...smh.

Trying to keep as safe as possible so he breaks orders down.

BUT orders with his credit card, requests tracking info. The kicker tho is he's driving around with vials in his whip and ends up getting his car searched for weed.

Plus, it annoys me that a Sicilian punctuates his sentences with nigga.
A real one wouldnt use punctuation...

It's not fair to talk about him while he is in school and can't get on here to take up for himself..

It's not fair to talk about him while he is in school and can't get on here to take up for himself..
sVAXqPR.jpg