TSL LABS

And we are the paranoid ones? Your bitch ass is scared to order a full cycle. Nut up or shut the fuck up
Nahhh I ain't scared at all, the hommie that introduced me to wfn was reselling the wfn gear and used to order probably 30 vials a week, after 2 years he said he got in trouble, he didn't got arrested or anything but cops were watching his ass, so he suggested to break up the orders after 5 vials, shit even geneza does that shit to avoid getting confiscated and re shipping shit, but no nobody scared.
This dude right here...smh.

Trying to keep as safe as possible so he breaks orders down.

BUT orders with his credit card, requests tracking info. The kicker tho is he's driving around with vials in his whip and ends up getting his car searched for weed.

Plus, it annoys me that a Sicilian punctuates his sentences with nigga.

Nobody here trying to keep it safe punk, I just avoid my shit getting confiscated and having to deal with shit being reshipped and not getting my Apple juice on time, I didn't requested tracking, WFN sends u a tracking regardless, I just thought it was standard to get a tracking, as far as cops tracking ur emails packages ip address over some vials , r u fucking stupid? I done real bad shit on my life that I got away with, to be worrying about a credit card trace, I am decendent of real cosa nostra to be putting with that pussy ass shit.

As far as the nigga shit, now days it's pretty standard to call each other niggas, I don't mean I'm black or white, shit even 13 M southsiders / 14 Northside members call each other niggas and they Mexican Mafia .

Nahhh I ain't scared at all, the hommie that introduced me to wfn was reselling the wfn gear and used to order probably 30 vials a week, after 2 years he said he got in trouble, he didn't got arrested or anything but cops were watching his ass, so he suggested to break up the orders after 5 vials, shit even geneza does that shit to avoid getting confiscated and re shipping shit, but no nobody scared.

Nobody here trying to keep it safe punk, I just avoid my shit getting confiscated and having to deal with shit being reshipped and not getting my Apple juice on time, I didn't requested tracking, WFN sends u a tracking regardless, I just thought it was standard to get a tracking, as far as cops tracking ur emails packages ip address over some vials , r u fucking stupid? I done real bad shit on my life that I got away with, to be worrying about a credit card trace, I am decendent of real cosa nostra to be putting with that pussy ass shit.

As far as the nigga shit, now days it's pretty standard to call each other niggas, I don't mean I'm black or white, shit even 13 M southsiders / 14 Northside members call each other niggas and they Mexican Mafia .
Top kek

Blacks and Sicilians talk reminds me of a movie.....

If you haven't seen it.....you should.

Not standard where I'm from to talk like that..but what do I know I'm from the woods

I have literally never met someone who had to explain how hard or badass he was to someone.

That type usually do not talk very much. They'll beat your fucking brains in. But talk. Or post on net. Not so much.

I have literally never met someone who had to explain how hard or badass he was to someone.

That type usually do not talk very much. They'll beat your fucking brains in. But talk. Or post on net. Not so much.

Empty barrel makes the most noise

Not standard where I'm from to talk like that..but what do I know I'm from the woods

Exactly. Fights just break out in the country. Very rarely is there a shit talking session before it happens. Usually the first thing you hear is a girl asking to break it up.

Ha..,I ain't trying to impress u punk, I just simply replied to 2 sweaty lil bitches I couldn't care less what da fuck any of u think about me
Blacks and Sicilians talk reminds me of a movie.....

If you haven't seen it.....you should.

I mean black people are pretty violent I do wonder sometimes if it's the juice or my genes go figure, I'm too light skin to be a nigga but I am a nigga

[QUOTE="ZuperZtar95, post: 1773351, I'm too light skin to be a nigga but I am a nigga[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up.

Ha..,I ain't trying to impress u punk, I just simply replied to 2 sweaty lil bitches I couldn't care less what da fuck any of u think about me

I mean black people are pretty violent I do wonder sometimes if it's the juice or my genes go figure, I'm too light skin to be a nigga but I am a nigga
Your skin color doesn't make you a "nigga". It's more about how you carry yourself. Judging by your posts you're definitely a "nigga". I'll clarify this so you don't take it wrong. That wasn't a compliment.