TSL LABS

But he's not a member here....just saying

Hey brother, always heard Canadians were pretty friendly. Well i met this guy in my gym yesterday and he is on vaca from Calgary, Yoked out brother too, ended up shootin the shit with him for a while and we just kinda hit it off. Even gonna meet him monday for a workout. Long story short, this guy was super humble and very friendly, the kind of guy im proud to call a friend.
Looks like what ive heard is true, at least in this case it is [emoji4]

Hey brother, always heard Canadians were pretty friendly. Well i met this guy in my gym yesterday and he is on vaca from Calgary, Yoked out brother too, ended up shootin the shit with him for a while and we just kinda hit it off. Even gonna meet him monday for a workout. Long story short, this guy was super humble and very friendly, the kind of guy im proud to call a friend.
I've been to Ontario a few times fishing.... very nice peeps up there .... only complaint is the beer is to dam expensive... crazy... we each took a case across the border, and when we ran out, we had to go find a liquor store... not sure if it was even a liquor store honestly but beer was so expensive, they didn't even have it on the shelf, you told em what u wanted and they went to the back and got it for you.
We figured out pretty quick it was cheaper to drink Canadian mist...lmao...

Yes I'm an asshole...thxs :( lol ;)

Looks like what ive heard is true, at least in this case it is
emoji4.png

I used to drive the Al-Can hi-way bewteen Blaine,Wa. and Anchorage, AK .
Stop off in Whitehorse,Yukon and get drunk with the locals for a few days , rest up and take back off . Canucks love to drink and party...

Good people , we should make Canada a state , maybe Trump will buy it for us ;) :p

NOOOO!!!! Deff didnt mean that brother. I bet you and i would get along great. Im a very approachable and friendly guy that likes meeting people from all walks of life.
Was just pullin your leg friend lol Sounds like we share the same personality. Rich or poor doesn't mean shit what's inside is most important.

I'll look thru my trt bloods. I came in at 299 on 200wk sun pharm I even posted a pic here somewhere of it fully crashed. Tried to return it pharmacy said no. Look at bottle says to shake it if crystals form.

I used to work exclusively with canadian municipalitys in my last job. Always preferred dealing with them over my AMERICAN accounts.

Easy to deal with, straightforward, polite, and just cool as hell.

Love Canadians. Then I meet @CdnGuy and I was like "what the fuck?" I thought they were nice:)

But he's not a member here....just saying
Exactly. All kinds of big claims about an anonymous guy somewhere on the internet. Couldn't mean fucking less to me. The guy could have pinned once and drew bloods, who knows. The list of plausible reasons it could be bullshit is much longer than reasons it might not be.

How we lookin on the Stark labs bet? U may have a pass if ya like but I thought may be much more interesting if I start a thread requesting suggestions for ur avi? Ill even fly ur choice for two weeks?
Bro if it's one thing I will always do its pay my bets. I timed it so at the end of this current Avi. Will be exactly 1 month is up for our bet to start lol Jan 1 :oops: Hope that fucker shows soon lol

Lol, true story! Just kidding. You have a heart to see damage control and to help. You were cool to me when I was new here and made myself look like a total noob.
No hard feelings & my apologies sir!

Several. All high results.
I also want to thank you for this^^^ quote friend. It forced some digging around & then opps "whata ya know"!

So @MGainz how do we want it? The easy way or the messy way?