TSL LABS

Did your leg work itself out?
Yes sir. Barely any pain thank the lord. Was scared for a second! Leg day tomorrow... maybe tonight. Going through a breakup (cry cry)

Yeah guys, I'm not repping TSL. Ive had honest reviews. I do rep TwinStar on ASF as of early January.

Yes, Asf is my main forum, and i chime in on this one simply because i have used the gear.

Yes sir. Barely any pain thank the lord. Was scared for a second! Leg day tomorrow... maybe tonight. Going through a breakup (cry cry)

Yeah guys, I'm not repping TSL. Ive had honest reviews. I do rep TwinStar on ASF as of early January.

Yes, Asf is my main forum, and i chime in on this one simply because i have used the gear.
Early December**

Ok have it your way fucktard....
So you speak for TSL as a innocent customer to boot?
Screenshot_2016-12-23-11-01-25-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-23-11-02-04-1.png

Screenshot_2016-12-23-10-55-07.png

Screenshot_2016-12-23-10-56-21-1.png

Sorry to rain on the parade fellas it sucks. But until answers start coming this lab is grounded.
Just so it's clear I have more proof MGainz is not just some innocent simple Tsl customer.

This is what @Kel995 was going to point out a few days ago.

He suspected something wasnt adding up as well.

You guys always amaze me with the way you can dig shit up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nowhere near affiliated with TSL.

Padawan and I had connections as I was concerned with them getting off asf. And when questions arose, i knew the answer from pada.

Twinstar is my current lab.

I have communication with padawan, not tsl.
Unfortunately you're in no position to speak now. That option was declined...
All 3 of you were very aware what was going on here. Since putting on this exact performance over at ASF before coming here.

Unfortunately you're in no position to speak now. That option was declined...
All 3 of you were very aware what was going on here. Since putting on this exact performance over at ASF before coming here.
I was not aware? Do u want the full truth?

Not from a grunt sorry....time for the big Boss man to step up.
Padawan is known personally.

I had an order from TSL

I got info on what was going on in asf

Dere u go, now go spend some time liftin [emoji8]. But yes, odd story but i see where you're coming from.