TSL LABS

Catching up on some old posts and stumbled across this.....

Quad infection ?? Haven't you been on the beast blend for many, many weeks??

That is why I get a bit discouraged with guys talking about pip and " infections " I'll explain why....

I'll have someone email me saying " hey man I got an infection. I was on my 7th pin and all of a sudden I got an "infection" .... well, in reality, if it was the hormone that was not clean, all 6 injections before that should have yielded the same result. "Infections" do not sit half way through the vial and you eventually pull them out and get them. Inflammation is usually the main culprit and that could be from many things honestly...

You say your quad is sore but you do realize you injected 675mg of testosterone into your quad, right??? I'm not sure what you were expecting out of injecting that much highly concentrated testosterone into your body, much less a quad that you use all day, every single day but damn......
Well sir?

Yup, dude contacted out me out of the blue. We never even participated in another thread together and all of a sudden I get a pm with some twisting remarks. I found it strange. Because as a new member, I have had to initiate conversation with a few members in private. But this guy just hits me with all kind of weird things out of the blue.

Yup, dude contacted out me out of the blue. We never even participated in another thread together and all of a sudden I get a pm with some twisting remarks. I found it strange. Because as a new member, I have had to initiate conversation with a few members in private. But this guy just hits me with all kind of weird things out of the blue.

Twisted, as in...?

@thetsl was here last night and by now is fully aware of this situation. I gonna guess the 3 are collaborating their stories in hope of a possible alibi. Unfortunately it doesn't change the facts. MGainz very first post was a shill for tsl and every single post after that has only been in this thread!!! Every one! Smh ..Thxs @Kel995 for speaking up.

@thetsl was here last night and by now is fully aware of this situation. I gonna guess the 3 are collaborating their stories in hope of a possible alibi. Unfortunately it doesn't change the facts. MGainz very first post was a shill for tsl and every single post after that has only been in this thread!!! Every one! Smh ..Thxs @Kel995 for speaking up.
Shit lol hey @CdnGuy don't scare them away just yet, I still haven't received my order after 25 days lol but fucking kudos on digging this shit up. It baffles me how you do it

I received an order today. It took 9 days, after I paid, for the order to even be shipped out, according to the date on the postal label. I've dealt with faster domestics, but at least it arrived.

Its obvious TSL is using "alternative sales techniques" here (shilling). The sign of a desperate seller . Your working on getting the boot here guys...o_O :mad:

Wtf are all of you talking about???????

I have absolutely NO CLUE who mgainz is. To be perfectly honest, I did not even take his last order he sent in because he kept asking for discounts because he got bloods, but oddly enough never posted his results, instead he lied about it and said he was running 900mg per week and his bloods came back at 2900..... but, he paid for a capped test. So when he realized he got a capped test, he said he called the testing facility and asked them the test results and they told him 2900. Well test results do not work that way, the test was administered capped, it would not test over 1500 to begin with.

If him and padawan were personal friends, that's none of my business or not. I know neither of them personally , and as I stated above, did not even take mgainz last order when his stories did not add up.

The funniest thing I see here is so many halfass guys jumping to conclusions like 13 year old girls.... Come to me about it first and foremost if anyone has an issue, like an adult. I've been HONEST since day ONE, someone please name something I've lied about and it's been proved I lied???? Oh that's right, no one can.. I have absolutely no reason to lie, I have a great reputation and can be listed anywhere I'd wish if I wanted.

Ask mgainz if I EVER got him to come here and post , please do... many guys are members on many forums, I do not control that. If ANYONE here has been approached by me to come in my thread and "schrill" or whatever the fuck it's called, please step forward and show some proof I asked you to.

From what he said on asf, he ran some prop and tren and gained 14 lbs in his prep, lean mass. I'd think that's quite the prep cycle. He ordered again and said his off season cycle with the beast was not good and made his false blood work claim, at that point I did not let him place another order and clearly he went elsewhere as I see him posting he's repping for someone else????

I have nothing else to prove. I do my part here and that's that...

I have absolutely NO CLUE who mgainz is. To be perfectly honest, I did not even take his last order he sent in because he kept asking for discounts because he got bloods, but oddly enough never posted his results, instead he lied about it and said he was running 900m I have absolutely no reason to lie, I have a great reputation and can be listed anywhere I'd wish if I wanted.
He never posted bloods? Huh...you don't know him?
Screenshot_2016-12-23-11-21-49-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-23-11-22-34.png

Meaning I do not know him personally... he was a customer who placed two orders total from me, and posted bloods on asf.

Do I control what or when he posts here???????? No.. did I EVER personally ask him to come to meso and post, NO.....

Anything else ????

Funny you always mention this forum but all of what your posting is pulled from another forum..... ????

Well sir seeing as I have absolutely nothing to benefit from this unlike you I understand your lies. I have merely brought this matter to our members/tsl customers attention. Now they can do as they see fit as I am not a customer. Good night

Much appreciated, glad you looking out for the members here. So you proved that a guy who lied about a blood test and went to another rep on another forum , was supposedly a "friend" of mine trying to help me out here. Makes perfect sense speaking he posted he had sub par bloods here so I'm not quite sure how he could be "helping me out" , but luckily I know better and know you cannot get a capped blood test, than call and get the "true" numbers afterwards. I also know what guys bloods were testing on that same product and they were far from sub par.

Clearly we can see the member simply lab hops, and once I did not offer him his discount for his bogus blood tests he went elsewhere. Glad many members here though who are currently running my products with amazing success, this is proven through countless Pm and emails from them to me talking about their current cycles and how everything is going amazing, seem to jump on a bullshit bandwagon that is completely false.

Much appreciated, glad you looking out for the members here. So you proved that a guy who lied about a blood test and went to another rep on another forum , was supposedly a "friend" of mine trying to help me out here. Makes perfect sense speaking he posted he had sub par bloods here so I'm not quite sure how he could be "helping me out" , but luckily I know better and know you cannot get a capped blood test, than call and get the "true" numbers afterwards. I also know what guys bloods were testing on that same product and they were far from sub par.

Clearly we can see the member simply lab hops, and once I did not offer him his discount for his bogus blood tests he went elsewhere. Glad many members here though who are currently running my products with amazing success, this is proven through countless Pm and emails from them to me talking about their current cycles and how everything is going amazing, seem to jump on a bullshit bandwagon that is completely false.
And go figure after all that drama here the 2 of you are! Without any hint of a problem in the past lol Gtfoh Merry Christmas

And go figure after all that drama here the 2 of you are! Without any hint of a problem in the past lol Gtfoh Merry Christmas

The only drama is when your ignorant presence is here. Merry Christmas to you as well, hope your weekend is amazing. :)