TSL LABS

I just love Meso arguments when the guys are at each others throats and then in the end, wish each other happy festivities and a Merry Christmas. You can't get entertainment like this anywhere else even if you were willing to pay for it. lol

Listen please. @CdnGuy im no way shill or a Rep. Please stick to your cdn threads. You have no stake here. Let us deal with our domestic issues.

I for one don't mind him digging and snooping around. Keeps all the players on their toes. It's up to me and the other members to decide if his current cause matters to us anyway. In this case it doesn't bear much weight with me since I would never judge a source based on only one test result anyway.

Would there be much reward in adding primo e to the last 10 weeks of a 20 week EQ cycle? I had someone tell me this is something I should consider but I thought primo was a lot like eq in terms of needing to be run for a period of time (16-20weeks)?

I appreciate @CdnGuy i really do. I respect him. Just let our probs be ours. He would be furious if we were in his threads about cdn domestic
You're speaking from a goal orientated mind I can't blame you. Oh and since when did Meso have "our threads" ? It's called a Community my friend. But I guess I would be furious right ?

Seems Meso has had more Cdn members joining latley .Thought it could be helpful for fellow canucks to share question/opinions/exp's on domestic labs in one thread. Also providing less cluter for our American brothers. Anyone welcome :)

The funniest thing I see here is so many halfass guys jumping to conclusions like 13 year old girls.... Come to me about it first and foremost if anyone has an issue, like an adult. I've been HONEST since day ONE, someone please name something I've lied about and it's been proved I lied???? Oh that's right, no one can.. I have absolutely no reason to lie, I have a great reputation and can be listed anywhere I'd wish if I wanted.
Fuck you @thetsl merry Christmas

When I ordered I got mine in two days but that was like 3 weeks ago. I have been waiting a month on a order from a very respected pharmacy grade ai/pct source so I assume the Holliday's have everything fucked up

When I ordered I got mine in two days but that was like 3 weeks ago. I have been waiting a month on a order from a very respected pharmacy grade ai/pct source so I assume the Holliday's have everything fucked up
Not domestic. Domestic may take a day or 2 longer. A month... absolutely Uncalled for.

Would there be much reward in adding primo e to the last 10 weeks of a 20 week EQ cycle? I had someone tell me this is something I should consider but I thought primo was a lot like eq in terms of needing to be run for a period of time (16-20weeks)?

Anymore news on the members running the pharmacy TRT against tsl trt. And pharmacy blast against tsl blast? I think @Roger rabbit @legendary were the ones I remember talking about it. Any news?
Legendary is going to run trt dose of pharma vs trt dose of tsl. Not sure if he's still waiting to start or not. I'm doing 750mg pharma vs 750mg tsl. Tomorrow will be my 4th weekly injection of pharma so bloods should be about 3 weeks away.

Legendary is going to run trt dose of pharma vs trt dose of tsl. Not sure if he's still waiting to start or not. I'm doing 750mg pharma vs 750mg tsl. Tomorrow will be my 4th weekly injection of pharma so bloods should be about 3 weeks away.
Awesome thanks man I'll be looking forward to the results