TSL LABS

I appreciate @CdnGuy i really do. I respect him. Just let our probs be ours. He would be furious if we were in his threads about cdn domestic
I see your point but you can't look at it that way. @CdnGuy doesn't just go after domestic or international or Canadian labs he looks out for the community of meso as a whole going after ANYBODY sourcing on meso that is hiding anything or doing any kind of injustice that doesnt benefit the members here. I understand it can seem redundant and even annoying at times when hes at the throat of every other source, but he means well. I'm sure enjoys the fruits of his labor but thats not the main reason behind it or he would get tired of it. There's 2 sources that have been quite professional for some time now and i havent seen him in either one. In this particular case though, i cant see a strong reason to pursue very much as he presented evidence of something that can be interpreted in more than a couple ways. So, yea i still appreciate the heads up, but just as someone already said, i wouldn't take the word of one single person anyways especially when we are about to get more results from @newtoketo

What page was the second price list on? I saw page 1 when this lab first posted. Then I saw another price list (don't know if prices were different or new products added) on another page a hundred pages in or something. Anyone know?

So maybe someone can help me understand something here, as I'm lost.......

Have had numerous blood work results posted, not one negative one. I cannot control that guys get capped bloods, hell I even compensate them for doing bloods. When someone posts a review, if he isn't a well known member , his voice and opinion goes unheard, but yet I'd say at least 5 well known members barked and literally demanded bloodwork from day ONE, but have yet not gotten any themselves, after I went the extra mile to even compensate them for doing bloods.

So it seems here, if your not a well known member, your review means nothing, unless it's a negative review, at that point it holds weight. Hmmmm........... so the only reviews that mean anything are from the well known members who say they are posting bloods but will not get them? I'm just trying to grasp all of this. The point of a review , whether it's positive or negative is for the entirety of the community, but it seems here it's quite biased to say the least. Than, all of the allegations are just mind baffling to me. Funny that a member here literally just told me not 3 days ago his current cycle with my products are his best cycle of his life, but for some reason it's via PM, and not in the open. We all know why, because if he posts it in the open I suppose he'll be a shrill or whatever that extremely ignorant word is, and he's " working " for me, etc. So please someone explain to me how anyone can post a positive review and it simply stays a positive review without speculation or ridicule????

Meaning I do not know him personally... he was a customer who placed two orders total from me, and posted bloods on asf.

Do I control what or when he posts here???????? No.. did I EVER personally ask him to come to meso and post, NO.....

Anything else ????
Never once was, like I said, I had a great run with tren and test p, and didnt enjoy the beast as much.

If i worked for tsl, would I be using another lab now?

Tsl was good gear when i used it. T/a and what not tickled down a bit, but communication was clear but a tad slow.

Now, if you REALLY think that says I'm working for tsl...

Increase your aromasin dose from 12.5 daily to 25mg daily, because you're being a little bitch.

Have had numerous blood work results posted, not one negative one. I cannot control that guys get capped bloods, hell I even compensate them for doing bloods. When someone posts a review, if he isn't a well known member , his voice and opinion goes unheard, but yet I'd say at least 5 well known members barked and literally demanded bloodwork from day ONE, but have yet not gotten any themselves, after I went the extra mile to even compensate them for doing bloods.

So it seems here, if your not a well known member, your review means nothing, unless it's a negative review, at that point it holds weight. Hmmmm........... so the only reviews that mean anything are from the well known members who say they are posting bloods but will not get them? I'm just trying to grasp all of this. The point of a review , whether it's positive or negative is for the entirety of the community, but it seems here it's quite biased to say the least. Than, all of the allegations are just mind baffling to me. Funny that a member here literally just told me not 3 days ago his current cycle with my products are his best cycle of his life, but for some reason it's via PM, and not in the open. We all know why, because if he posts it in the open I suppose he'll be a shrill or whatever that extremely ignorant word is, and he's " working " for me, etc. So please someone explain to me how anyone can post a positive review and it simply stays a positive review without speculation or ridicule????
You don't need to be a wkm to have credibility with blood work. At least not to me. Capped tests don't mean much to me. If the testers only posts are in your thread that's definitely a red flag.

Have there been any solid test results? I've monitored this thread not only for the entertainment value of it being all over the place but also for blood results incase I want to try you out. I haven't seen any but it would've been easy to miss that page.

Bloods being posted shouldn't be ridiculed even if they mess up and get a capped test and some places the uncapped may be unavailable. Now when it comes to members being bashed about posting reviews and not bloods then no a member with a very low post count saying this is my first cycle I'm 3 weeks in and this shit is fire is going to go unheard.

Never once was, like I said, I had a great run with tren and test p, and didnt enjoy the beast as much.

If i worked for tsl, would I be using another lab now?

Tsl was good gear when i used it. T/a and what not tickled down a bit, but communication was clear but a tad slow.

Now, if you REALLY think that says I'm working for tsl...

Increase your aromasin dose from 12.5 daily to 25mg daily, because you're being a little bitch.
Fuck off you shill!!!!!! Leave

I don't think it has anything to do with your product per se..Its the potential unannounced reps we don't like. If you have a rep, just announce it or make sure that they make it clearly stated after their user name. On that note, i believe if the said individual was your rep, i think by now you would have owned up to it. You learn fast, its evident in your responses. We are a forgiving community so long as your words and actions have mert. With that said, brothers like @CdnGuy are an invaluable asset here. Right or wrong, he keeps us ALL on alert.