TSL LABS

2% ba is used, so definitely not a high ba count.

The test e incident was probably 10+ months ago, if not more. I firmly believe it was an isolated issue, that I let everyone know of. I still do not believe these test results will be exactly the same for everyone. I know guys who personally score in the low 900s on phaem grade testosterone from waston. Do a quick search and look at the Ba : bb ratios of phaem grade test cypionate.

The reason I fell off is because my mother was dying of brain cancer.... My sincerest apologies if that is more important than my lab, especially if I'm not taking current orders, NO ONE got scammed or burned. If they did, please step forward.... Exactly... Everyone was taken care of, did it take longer, possibly but no one was scammed. 3 weeks after my mother died, and on my birthday my father had a massive heart attack and almost died. Emergency triple bi pass surgery , so once again , the sincerest apologies me putting my family first....

Others switched to a lab who I brought into this industry , who I taught to formulate products, who I gave one of my raw sources to, who will also come on here if I asked him to and tell everyone this..... He stepped up when I fell off and took on his own business. I felt a certain way about it at first but hey business is business.... But let's set the record straight right now, I was away because of family issues that will always be more important than this. If that does not sit right with anyone, don't order. I NEVER scammed one person, that I'll put on my mothers grave.

I have countless, countless guys running every testosterone I produce even the higher mg products on other forums and absolutely no issues. PIP can be a very loosely used term. I've pinned pharmacy grade testosterone and have had a bad pin or went into scar tissue, etc and had PIP. I would think if the testosterone suspension has hardly any pip, the testosterone oils are very smooth.

And to answer chests question. The reason I'm on a public forum now is because when I took a little time off when my mother died, all of my long term clients did not accept this, and they all left. They jumped ship after I generously took care of them for many years. Hey, like I stated above, business is business, but that's the nature of the beast. Being with my mother the last month of her life was worth more than losing any long term client, I would assume most would understand.......

If I " fell off" before that, it was simply because I was too busy to take any new orders and I simply ignored emails. This is my option being a supplier, to take the orders I can fill. I would assume all would agree that's better than scamming , right ????

Tsl you can thank me for getting chest in here ;)

Chest is actually very upset with me at the moment, but hey, shit happens. Everything I have explained has been truth. I did not "out" anyone whatsoever, nor ever bring up a forum name or screen name, I simply stated b n c and chest. Which the forum name is not even b n c, and chest could have meant 1000s of things.

Chest is actually very upset with me at the moment, but hey, shit happens. Everything I have explained has been truth. I did not "out" anyone whatsoever, nor ever bring up a forum name or screen name, I simply stated b n c and chest. Which the forum name is not even b n c, and chest could have meant 1000s of things.

Guess I didn't look back far enough....

No worries. I'm not mad at anyone or calling anyone out. Im just telling guys the truth behind it all.

Some people can be easily persuaded , not speaking of anyone in specific but in general. Just wanted everyone to know the truth on why I was being accused of " falling off "

And another thing for the record as well..

My email is tslrep@protonmail.com

If anyone has any questions you can ask me there at ANYTIME and reach me faster than here. I sign on here as much as I can but emails outweigh time on the forum so I prioritize accordingly..

48 hr UPDATE : The PIP I had yesterday has subsided . It never got red or got hot , so I would say again either a lil too much BA or BB . Not that big a deal to me , most of my homebrew had some sting too. Ready for Saturdays pin...

Ok, folks... After much research I'm still in the leaning process before I do my first run on anything besides ghrp/ghrh peptides and would appreciate the opinions of this thread.

Bunk/under-dosed AI and pct concern me more than under-dosed Test or any other gear. It seems the general consensus is pharma ai/pct is the way to go, but has anyone had any luck with tsl's or other ugl ai/pct?

Thanks for the input