TSL LABS

So service issues not gear issue?

Correct, besides that which I mentioned in my last post, his gear quality has never been an issue.

Someone earlier mentioned you, in hopes of verifying tsl being omega pharma. I think the best thing for your input would be if there was anyway you could verify you are the same person he was referring to. Not being antagonistic, just trying to help avoid anymore unnecessary bs in order to move the actual topic along.

Makes sense to me, have him message me using other means and I'll post the contents of this message to this thread indicating I am who I am...unless you have another preferred testing method that would work better? Just let me know...

He did come in and tell us about the underdosed test e. I mean if he was here to talk it up everything would be top notch. I like the review about the dbol and the Tren e

I have never used his tbol.

Dbol - Very potent product, I have used anywhere from 25-50mg/day - it does precisely what you would expect from dbol, my only issues were when it would kill my appetite (which is not what you want on a growth phase). This is more about the compound itself, than any statement on his quality/purity

Winstrol - Probably the second "best" brand I've used, and those that know me from elsewhere know that I adore my winstrol. Provides that distinctive winstrol "look" in the upper shelf region and helps aid in those later stages of dieting when strength/intensity can sometimes taper down.

TrenE - There was a huge sentiment on the dying GH15 board that this ester was "sides in a bottle" but nothing could be further from the truth. I used TrenE a LOT and it really is just a potent version of trenbolone that allows folks to not continually feel like pin cushions. I do tend to urge folks to be modest with their dosing since going above 400-600mg/week can often skew the risk/reward ratio not in your favor. But his quality/purity was very good, never any issues.

TrenA - Honestly, not the biggest fan, but I do know others who swore by it. Having run other source's TrenA, I found his to provide a little more unwanted sides such as acid reflux. As a comparison, running equal dosing of another source brand now, I feel the TrenA is a bit more potent without as many sides.

Nandrolone - The 400mg/mL stuff has really bad bite to it and I never could get it to inject without huge lumping/PIP so I doubt I'll use it again despite having multiple vials still sitting around. The 250mg/mL version is really amazing and has been used as my anchor compound in multiple growth blasts.

What about his test-cyp @ChestRockwell ? Alot of us went for the test-c because we TRT too...

Did you see any joint relief with the Deca? I've only had one brand of Deca once that I got that relief from it. Yeah I only run the 250 Deca

No, but to be fair I never bought into the whole "nandrolone heals joints" thing that is prevalent on message boards. I mean, what would be the underlying mechanisms allowing it to do that? Collagen synthesis rates being increased? If that were the case, stanozolol would be the champion at healing joints but we know how many folks complain it has the opposite effect.

If I were to speculate, I think some feel nandrolone has this ability due to secondary reasons:
a) often used on growth phase so more water/fat being held in areas where joints/ligaments are problematic
b) increased estrogen conversion leading to more protective water around connective tissues

Makes sense to me, have him message me using other means and I'll post the contents of this message to this thread indicating I am who I am...unless you have another preferred testing method that would work better? Just let me know...

@Tmisatix anyway you could facilitate that? Seeing as you were the one who mentioned him. He seems legit thus far, but I'm sure others will chime in before long with the "drama-rama". Trying to get that ball blocked early.

Now here is a great example of you guys fucking stupidity.....since 1139 today central time there are nearly 3 pages devoted to the tsl guru @ChestRockwell and his Expert opinion of tsl product.
Read your own posts and tell me what kind of authority or credibility this guy could possibly have here at meso....oooo chest what do u think about this one......how is that one.
Wtf dumb asses....it would take me 10min to hijack an identity from another board and convince you that Im the true Gear God.....and sell u all a bunch of fuckin junk gear.
Think about it people....
Now nothing against @ChestRockwell...he is well respected from what i see around....but OMG people use your heads for more than a hat rack.

@Throwback this is just a piece of the puzzle I'm not going out and buying TSL based on chest answers in the end it's all on my gut reaction. And I won't believe it till I get my bloods and continue to get bloods from every cycle I do.

BTW how is it going chest ?

This guy knows his stuff , is a owner of b and c , while knowing omega for years

That comment would imply that they have a dick to grow hairs around....
Now here is a great example of you guys fucking stupidity.....since 1139 today central time there are nearly 3 pages devoted to the tsl guru @ChestRockwell and his Expert opinion of tsl product.
Read your own posts and tell me what kind of authority or credibility this guy could possibly have here at meso....oooo chest what do u think about this one......how is that one.
Wtf dumb asses....it would take me 10min to hijack an identity from another board and convince you that Im the true Gear God.....and sell u all a bunch of fuckin junk gear.
Now nothing against @ChestRockwell...he is well respected from what i see around....but OMG people use your heads for more than a hat rack.

I was thinking same thing. But we do need to see if ev thing lines up. And yes he could be "chest" could be tsl or could be me....

I'm all set with this thread. I'm flush on gear atm. The only thing I'll say is if you're on the fence there's no rush. Look at this shit objectively don't buy in to the stroke fest or unfounded hate. If you buy good luck.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

Ok this is throwback

Maybe we shouldnt talk about stupidity @Throwback .
Thats a bad subject , right ? ;)