TSL LABS

In the grand scheme of things, I really consider myself a nobody...

However I was contacted by multiple folks making me aware of this thread, asking if this was an imposter or really the legitimate source as claimed. So, for that reason, you can say "yes" I did join the site solely for the reason to comment on this thread.

Ok. Can you give some more info about the lab please

In the grand scheme of things, I really consider myself a nobody...

However I was contacted by multiple folks making me aware of this thread, asking if this was an imposter or really the legitimate source as claimed. So, for that reason, you can say "yes" I did join the site solely for the reason to comment on this thread.

And thanks for stopping in. ;)

What products have you used? You mentioned the underdosed test e but what else have you used and your exp with it, have you used the orals? Have you us d any his pct?

Not sure if you read the thread... Use to be omega? Any reason you know of why he disappeared? And why did he go public. Would you pin his gear?

What board are you from chest?

I'm on quite a few boards and most probably know me from my time spent on GH15. The board I'm most actively on now is a private board where this source is currently listed and I'd rather not mention the particulars, for security/privacy reasons.

What products have you used? You mentioned the underdosed test e but what else have you used and your exp with it, have you used the orals? Have you us d any his pct?

As I mentioned earlier, I have used the vast majority of his product line over the years. I don't PCT as I stay on year round...

It would be hard to give a comprehensive review of everything I've tried but if you are particularly interested in any singular product, let me know and I can advise whether or not I have used it and how my experience was.

Not sure if you read the thread... Use to be omega? Any reason you know of why he disappeared? And why did he go public. Would you pin his gear?

This is correct, he was formerly known as Omega Pharma and changed names shortly after the whole Strango fiasco. He never disappeared, but rather we setup our site in part to provide a safe/secure place for him to list his products and so he went private to ensure no fall-out after the Strango bust.

Why did he decide to go public now? Honestly, you'll have to ask him as I can only speculate but I think it is a poor move myself. As a source, it is my opinion that you must keep a careful balance between "advertisement" and "profits". If you study all the past busts, most have a common theme - they become too "public" and I hope he doesn't head down that path in the search for new customers.

Would I pin his gear? Full disclosure is that I have largely moved away from his gear entirely at this point, but I still have plenty in my stock and I'm actually using the last of my MasTren blend right now that I ordered from him last year. So yes...

As I mentioned earlier, I have used the vast majority of his product line over the years. I don't PCT as I stay on year round...

It would be hard to give a comprehensive review of everything I've tried but if you are particularly interested in any singular product, let me know and I can advise whether or not I have used it and how my experience was.

This is correct, he was formerly known as Omega Pharma and changed names shortly after the whole Strango fiasco. He never disappeared, but rather we setup our site in part to provide a safe/secure place for him to list his products and so he went private to ensure no fall-out after the Strango bust.

Why did he decide to go public now? Honestly, you'll have to ask him as I can only speculate but I think it is a poor move myself. As a source, it is my opinion that you must keep a careful balance between "advertisement" and "profits". If you study all the past busts, most have a common theme - they become too "public" and I hope he doesn't head down that path in the search for new customers.

Would I pin his gear? Full disclosure is that I have largely moved away from his gear entirely at this point, but I still have plenty in my stock and I'm actually using the last of my MasTren blend right now that I ordered from him last year. So yes...

Why did you move away from his product?

@ChestRockwell thanks for sliding over and giving us your experience. People are so quick to tackle anyone that makes a positive remark about a source..... especially if one is new to the board.
If people would actually read the entire thread they would have known it was just a matter of time before you came to meso to give your opinion.
But even so you would be slammed regardless of what you said. SMH.
Grow some dick hairs people...make a decision and run either way with it.
That comment would imply that they have a dick to grow hairs around....

If he wants to last here he will need to get better with CS that's one reason why atlas is dead here now plus floaters lol

Someone earlier mentioned you, in hopes of verifying tsl being omega pharma. I think the best thing for your input would be if there was anyway you could verify you are the same person he was referring to. Not being antagonistic, just trying to help avoid anymore unnecessary bs in order to move the actual topic along.

Orals I would like to know about tbol, dbol, Winny. Injectables: test p, Tren e, Deca maybe even Tren ace

I have never used his tbol.

Dbol - Very potent product, I have used anywhere from 25-50mg/day - it does precisely what you would expect from dbol, my only issues were when it would kill my appetite (which is not what you want on a growth phase). This is more about the compound itself, than any statement on his quality/purity

Winstrol - Probably the second "best" brand I've used, and those that know me from elsewhere know that I adore my winstrol. Provides that distinctive winstrol "look" in the upper shelf region and helps aid in those later stages of dieting when strength/intensity can sometimes taper down.

TrenE - There was a huge sentiment on the dying GH15 board that this ester was "sides in a bottle" but nothing could be further from the truth. I used TrenE a LOT and it really is just a potent version of trenbolone that allows folks to not continually feel like pin cushions. I do tend to urge folks to be modest with their dosing since going above 400-600mg/week can often skew the risk/reward ratio not in your favor. But his quality/purity was very good, never any issues.

TrenA - Honestly, not the biggest fan, but I do know others who swore by it. Having run other source's TrenA, I found his to provide a little more unwanted sides such as acid reflux. As a comparison, running equal dosing of another source brand now, I feel the TrenA is a bit more potent without as many sides.

Nandrolone - The 400mg/mL stuff has really bad bite to it and I never could get it to inject without huge lumping/PIP so I doubt I'll use it again despite having multiple vials still sitting around. The 250mg/mL version is really amazing and has been used as my anchor compound in multiple growth blasts.

Did you see any joint relief with the Deca? I've only had one brand of Deca once that I got that relief from it. Yeah I only run the 250 Deca